Author has written 31 stories for Pitch Perfect, Glee, Would You Rather, Harry Potter, and Descendants, 2015.
Hey all of y'all - be sure to check out wms5012's photo edits for Blind Faith - they're fantastic!
Teddie Jean (finally decided to put my real name on here, like a wuss; you'd call yourself Teddie too if you wanted to get laid and your name was Olivia-Theodora).
My accent is weird, I'm horrible at updating, and if it's socially/morally sanctioned, I'm probably not into it.
20 Ways to Live Life on the Edge
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time you lock your car, don't double-check that you have the keys.
4. If you have a shirt that tends to pop open unexpectedly, don't wear anything underneath it.
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "for smuggling diamonds."
7. Wear all of your jewelry at once. When asked why, explain that you don't want it stolen.
8. Post things along the lines of proclaiming your love for Justin Bieber on social media. Don't explain why.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk. Sing "I'm a Little Teapot" or "Skip to my Lou" while doing so.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. If you're taking a test/survey/filling out a form, put down answers such as "Snape killed Dumbledore" or "in accordance with the prophecy."
14. Play "I Want it That Way" on repeat at work. All day. Sing along.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. In an important meeting, tap your fingernails loudly or absently whistle "It's A Small World After All."
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. When a cafe or restaurant (such as Panera Bread) asks for you name, give them the name of an infamous criminal.
*Bonus: when asked why you did any of the above, solemnly answer "For the Greater Good."