Author has written 4 stories for Gravity Falls, Hunger Games, and Outsiders.
"If it is your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first."
Welcome to my profile! I'm probably not going to tell you my name, but it does show up in one of my pieces; if you can find it, good for you. Visit me on Fiction Press (same username)! I am currently editing all of my stories published before the fall of 2013 (and also considering adding on extra chapters to them). Anyway, these are some facts about myself:
-Favorite color: cerulean blue
-Favorite character(s): almost always the ones with weird names
-Favorite possession- probably my violin, Keith, whom I've played for seven years
-Favorite food: Nutella (it is NOT gross!)
-Favorite book: Clockwork Angel
-Favorite Animal(s): cats and sloths
-Favorite TV show(s): Sherlock and Bob's Burgers
I am on hiatus right now. Thanks for the continuous support, and I'll probably return to the FanFiciton.net soon. If you have any questions or comments, PM me.
Top 35 Most Annoying Things to Do In an Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on; ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Throw a rave.
31. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
32. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
33. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
34. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
I don't know why, but I just think that that's really funny.
See you in the archives,
Unsafe External Link