Author has written 4 stories for Gravity Falls, Hunger Games, and Outsiders.
"Stories are like wild creatures," the monster said. "When you let them loose, who knows what havoc they might wreak?"" - A Monster Calls
Hi! Welcome to my profile! Here are some facts about me:
Favorite color: cerulean blue
Favorite character(s): the ones with weird names
Favorite possession- probably my violin, Keith, whom I've played for six years
Favorite movie: The House at the End of the Street
Favorite song: King and Lionheart
Favorite hobby: drawing
Favorite poems: Adonais, Nothing Gold Can Stay, and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening (three of my stories' titles are lines from Percy Bysshe Shelley's Adonais)
Favorite books: the Mortal Instruments series, the Hunger Games trilogy, the Outsiders, and the Uglies series
Favorite TV show(s): Sherlock and Adventure Time
Top 35 Most Annoying Things to Do In an Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on; ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Throw a rave.
31. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
32. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
33. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
34. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
Thanks for visiting!
Unsafe External Link