Author has written 2 stories for Sherlock, and Hunger Games.
Well, i haven't updated my profile or been on FanFiction since "06-18-2013". Its been A While. But, i really want to come back to this for multiple reasons. So, here goes. Im I, I like to write sometimes. Below you will find the tribute form for my new SYOT Levels - The 34th Hunger Games. Yes, I will finish it. I dont care if it kills me, I will get this done. A few notes: yes I take reserves, but please have them in within 48 hours or let me know if you need more time. Yes, my form is long. You do not need to fill out every single question. Of course the basics are needed, but with the outfits/opinions/hobbies kind of things, if theres a few you don't know or would rather leave open to interpretation than that's totally fine! The more you fill out the more accurately to your initial ideas they will be portrayed of course, because you'll have more control, but im totally cool with filling in the blanks too. Im really open and excited, and just want to fill these spots asap! Each person is allowed 2 tributes, please try for two different districts please. UPDATE: Taken characters are listed below the form :) Aside from that i think we're good! And now, the form!
Levels character form:
Age (12-18) :
District (Top 3) :
Celebrity Look-Alike/Face Claim (Optional but highly reccomended in case i decide to do a blog) :
Other (anything i may have missed!):
BEFORE THE GAMES
Reaping day outfit:
Opinion on chariot outfit:
Opinion on interview outfit:
Opinion on capitol/capitalites:
Opinion on the games:
Allies (yes/no, types of people, amount, etc.):
Bloodbath? (Some of the characters will die in the bloodbath. If theres not enough volunteers i will have to choose people, thats why im offering it now!):
Most likely ways to die:
Arena Ideas (Optional):
Mutation Ideas? (Optional):
District One Male: OPEN
District One Female: Silver Rose Grandeur, 17
District Two Male: OPEN
District Two Female: Astrid Slate, 16
District Three Male: OPEN
District Three Female: OPEN
District Four Male: Marshal Rowe, 17
District Four Female: RESERVED
District Five Male: OPEN
District Five Female: Lily Rosenflower, 16
District Six Male: OPEN
District Six Female: OPEN
District Seven Male: Talen Deen, 17
District Seven Female: Acacia Woodrow, 15
District Eight Male: OPEN
District Eight Female: OPEN
District Nine Male: Harvey Scyther, 16
District Nine Female: Amaranth Goode, 14
District Ten Male: Preston Bantam, 13
District Ten Female: OPEN
District Eleven Male: OPEN
District Eleven Female: OPEN
District Twelve Male: RESERVED
District Twelve Female: OPEN
(Below here you will see my original 2013 profile. Shield your eyes- it gets messy).
No, I am not abandoning this!!! I just hit a major plot hole and don't know where to go with it now, and I don't want to end my first story in the collection with a bad ending :/ I'm not updating 'cause I want to give you the best quality possible, hounest!!!
The 38th Hunger Games
PM me your tributes only!!! I will not accept tributes left in the reviews, okay?
You can reserve tributes, just please send them in within a week of reserving =D
For right now, max. of two tributes per person. If I don't get enought tributes, I will let you do more.
If your tribute dies, NO ANGRY PMS!!!!!! As known by everyone, only one can win, so you have a good chance of dying.
This is first come first serve.
Some people will have to die in the bloodbath, and if nobody volunteers, I'll chose.
As of now, all tribute spots are filled! Good luck to you all, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!!!!!!
Stories are now over, instead read some random randomness
Repost this if you are a THG Fan! Bold the ones you are!
After reading the books you-
1. Love the colour sunset
2. Mourn all the characters for months
3. You can't think about bread the same way
4. The name 'Peter' Doesn't sound right anymore
5. You always say 'Mockingjay' instead of'Mockingbird'
6. You think of tracker jackers when you see bees
7. You seem to act like katniss for a while
8. You want to name your bird 'Mockingjay' (dont have one)
9. You named your cat buttercup' (dont have one)
10. You call your sister 'little duck'
11. You love the colour green
12. You giggled when you found out prim mean 'petite and proper'
13. You think hollywood is the capitol
14. You search up hunger games funny pics
15. You want to taste peeta food
16. you wonder what keeta named there kids
17. you think finnick's son is called Finn or Finnick Jr
18. You want to name your kid Peeta
19. You think Finnick is an awesome name
20. You don't and do want to be katniss
This is Bunny. Help Bunny take over the universe by copying and pasting him to your profile
Fanfiction is a site for people who have been called at least one of the following- Weirdo, Loner, Nerd, Lick, Geek, Shy, Silent, Creepy, Crazy, Insane, Eccentric, Psycho, Odd, Mental or Different.
Fanfiction is a site for girls who are deperately in love with a non existant guys. (Because they're the best kind...)
Fanfiction is a site for people who've ever compared their classmates to characters from books.
Fanfiction is a site for those of us who can't express ourselves in life.
Fanfiction is a site for people talk to themselves... a lot.
Fanfiction is a site for people who laugh at jokes that no one else gets.
Fanfiction is a site for people who get funny looks for reading in class.
Fanfiction is a site for people who admire the guy who tries to be different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who say long words that other people don't normally understand.
Fanfiction is a site for people aren't afraid to sit alone and read at lunch
Fanfiction is a site for girls who don't need guys to complete them.
Fanfiction is a site for people who ditched reality and went for something different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who hang onto dreams.
Fanfiction is a site for people who are different, but don't care, because they know it's who they really are.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you love random things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are reading this, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give that god-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, then copy this into your profile.
If you would love to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you ever stared at someone for a really long time for no reason, put this in your profile
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a pole copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile.
If your profile is ridiculously long, copy and paste this into your profile to make it even longer.
If you've ever left one room to get something from another room, then once you were in the other room, forgot what you were trying to get, copy and paste this in your profile.
If inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you think cookies are awesome copy this onto your profile.
If you think writing is AWESOME copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this in it to make it even longer.
If you ever thought of something, said it to your teddy bear, and it hit you, copy and paste this to your profile, and run like HECK because that probably isn't a teddy bear. ((Okay, so maybe this isn/t true, but I HAD to put it on here!!))
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over a pillow, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, put this into your profile.
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
93% percent of people would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list.
88% of teenagers think that reading is a waste of time. Copy and paste this into your profile if your the 12% that thinks those people are nut jobs.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then copy and paste this to your Profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.
95 of people would panic if the Jonas brothers stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 5 who whould get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" copy this.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you talk to your book characters copy this.
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If Rue is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If Foxface is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If Johanna is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If you wished Finnick Lived, copy onto your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
Can you raed tihs? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. If you can raed tihs cpoy and ptsae tihs itno yuor pirlofe.
A friend will comfort you when he rejects you, Best Friend well go up to him and say "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A friend will be there for you when he dumps you, Best Friend will call him and whisper "Seven days..."
A friend will help you up when you fall, Best Friend will laugh because she tripped me.
A friend helps you find you're prince charming; Best Friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A friend gives you there umbrella in the rain; Best Friend takes yours and runs away.
A friend helps you move, Best Friend helps you move the bodies
A friend well bail you out of jail, Best Friend is sitting next to you saying "That was Awesome!! Let’s do it again!!"
A friend knows a lot of things about you; Best Friend could right a very embarrassing biography of your live.
A friend will teach me how to drive; Best Friend will help me push the car in the lake so I can collect insurance.
A friend will go to the concert with me; Best Friend will kidnap the band with me.
A friend will hide me from the cops; Best Friend is the reason there after me.
A friend will let me make a fool of myself in public, Best Friend is making a fool of herself next to me.
A friend wonders about your romantic history. A Best Friend could blackmail you with it.
A simple friendship is over when you have an argument. A Best Friend calls you after you had a fight.
A friend expects to always be there for them. A Best friend expects to always be there for you.
A friend would pick you up when you fall. A Best Friend will push you back down and laugh.
Friends ask why you're crying, BEST FRIENDS already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
A friend would ignore this, a Best Friend would repost this crap!
Funny warning labels (I love these!)
Sleeping Pills Warning: May cause Drowsiness (one would hope)
Christmas Lights Warning: For indoor or outdoor use only. (where else would you use them?)
Earplugs These ear plugs are nontoxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe (Oops. guess I should'n have eaten them. *cough*)
Mattress Warning: Do not attempt to swallow (Aw, I wanted to see if I could unhinge my jaw like a snake!)
Pine Mountain Fire Logs Caution: Risk of fire (Good.)
Home Depot Treated Lumber Do not consume (for all you people who like to eat wood out there)
Hair Dryer Warning: Do not use while sleeping. (but that's the only time I have to do my hair!)
Road Sign Caution: water on road during rain. (Thank you, Captain Obvious)
Camera This camera will only work when film is inside. (so putting my fruit roll-up inside won't work?)
Soy Milk Shake well and buy often (I got nothing.)
Air Conditioner Caution: Avoid dropping air conditioners out of windows. (Darn. I was looking forward to a good game of air conditioner toss.)
Iron Warning: Never iron clothes on the body. (Um, OW!!!!!!)
Fritos You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (It's the shoplifter special!)
Boot's Children's Cough Medicine Do not drive a car or run machinery. (Yeah, we could really reduce accidents if we kept those sick 5 year olds off the forklifts!)
McDonalds Parking Lot: Parking for drive-thru service only. (And this makes sense how...?)
Life Saving Device: This is NOT a life saving device! (Um, false advertising much? Contradictory much?)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyways
1. Have you ever though of Six and Eleven as best friends?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall an awesome thing about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
8. What score would you give to Five if you were the Gamemaker?
9. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).
10. Does anyone on your friends’ list read 3 hot
11. Does anyone on your friends’ list write or draw eleven?
12. Would anyone on your friends’ write Two/Four/Five?
14. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
15. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve in a love scene?
16. What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
17. What would be a good title for this?
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
22. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
23. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
24. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
25. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
26. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and start to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
27. What if (2) and (11) were your teachers?
28. What would (8) say if (1) and (5) got married?
29. Would (2) most likely be related to (10) or (9)?
30. What would (6) most likely be buying at Target?
31.The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two.
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
5 cooked you dinner?
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
8 got into the hospital somehow?
9 made fun of your friends?
10 ignored you all the time?
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?