hide bio
Poll: What should I do in the next chapter of The Girl, The Demon And The Winchesters? Vote Now!
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 03-30-13, id: 4630719, Profile Updated: 03-31-13
Author has written 1 story for How to Train Your Dragon, and Rise of the Guardians.

Right. A profile about me. Well...

I love Supernatural. It's my most favourite thing in the whole entire world and I spend 90% of my day thinking about it, and the other 10% is when I'm sleeping, and it's then that I dream about it... My fave character is Sam, and I write little fanfiction stories about him and stuff that happens to him, but I've only just started putting stories on this site.

I have like an addiction to limp!Sam though, and sometimes I like to torture him a bit, even though I love him more than anything... O.o

Well since everything else about me is boring I'm gonna stop here. Toodle-oo!!!

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Crestfallen: An angst by stepherrrs reviews
He snatched his hoodie up from the floor, about to slide it on when the door was pushed open, heart stopping in his chest as the first thing Jack's eyes fell on was the bloodied blade on the sink. Blue eyes went from confused, to worried, to shocked and the boy's lips pried themselves open with immense effort, though Jack choked and no words came out.
Crossover - How to Train Your Dragon & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,067 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Hiccup, Jack Frost - Complete
Can I make it better? by BeckaBoo1735 reviews
When Sam starts to have severe back pain one night, Dean is there for him trying to do everything in his power to help his brother. Sick and in pain Sam, big brother worried slightly sick Dean.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,736 - Reviews: 253 - Favs: 265 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 7/30/2010 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
Into Dust by Lux Aeterna reviews
In a motel room on a lonely rainy night, Sam and Dean have to confront the events that happened two nights before, events which could potentially destroy them, but events which they can't regret. WINCEST. Mature content.
Supernatural - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,008 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/1/2009 - Dean W., Sam W. - Complete
The Only One reviews
After meeting in what felt like a dream, Jack and Hiccup find their way to each other, and together they fight evil, their relationship getting stronger by each day.
Crossover - How to Train Your Dragon & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 462 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Hiccup, Toothless, Jack Frost, Pitch