Author has written 2 stories for To Love-Ru, and Naruto.
I am a man's man's man of everything and yet of nothing.
There are so many things I can do, yet at the same time I can't do any of them.
That's how one -myself- would explain me in so few words.
My Top 7 Anime(s):
1. Bleach - It's common now 'a' days.
2. Naruto - Sooo expected.
3. Oreimo - It is the bomb.
4. Bakemonogatari - Well known, yet at the time same it isn't.
5. Oreshura - I am at a lost for words.
6. XXX-holic - It's missing something, but still good.
7. Amagami SS - It's complicated...
My Top 7 Manga(s):
1. To Love Ru: Who doesn't love Rito?
2. The Breaker: It only takes good action to get me off!
3. Girls of the Wild's: Absurd action, but action none the less.
4. Nisekoi: I love it with a passion.
5. Trinity Seven: The main character and me have similarities.
6. Evangelion: It stole my heart.
7. Beelzebub: It could have hit the top but it lacks a certain 'thing'.
My Favorite Tags:
-Harem - You didn't figure this one out yet!?
-Mature - Only because I am.
-Absurdity - It must be OUT OF CONTROL, but only when there's not much else happening.
-Comedy - It has to be funny, even when the situation doesn't call for it.
-Angst - There's nothing like good old fashioned hatred.
-Tragedy - I love shared pain.
-Psychological - Force the readers -me- to think!
Things I Hate With A (not the) Lord's Passion:
-Over Powering Characters - At the least, make an effort in any and all fights!
-Dropping OOCs On Their Heads - Do not add them too a story if you're only going to use to make a so called
'interesting plot' by completely destroying their Canon standings, by making them outsiders, the unwanted
, or worse yet, PUSSYS. It is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE and DOWNRIGHT DISRESPECTFUL to the the creator
of the story or whatever! (This rant only applies to the characters that we truly know and love, if it isn't one of them
I wouldn't give a maggot's ass)
-Abandonment -Leaving a story with out finishing and/or leaving without saying goodbye makes you public enemy number one!