Author has written 30 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Hunger Games, Supah Ninjas, Kickin' It, Lab Rats, 2012, National Treasure, and Mighty Med.
Random Stuff about me
-The crock pot(a few months ago)
-A cheesesteak(in the microwave at my dad's office when I was 10)
-A shirt(I was camping, using a sparkler, I got to close to my uncles shirt and it caught on fire. He wasn't wearing it though)
-Lots of Marshmallows
-And probably lots of smaller things when I was younger but I can't remember.
Books(or book series)-
The Kane Chronicles
The Maze Runner Trilogy
Unwanteds Series(my absolute favorite)
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games Catching Fire
The Chronicles of Narnia(all 3)
Harry Potter(all 8)
Miracle on Ice
House of Anubis
America's Got Talent
Supah Ninjas(sad it's over)
Hostages(sad it's over)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
"Let Her Go" Passenger
"Hey Brother" Avicii
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Favorite Celebrities(aka celebrity crushe's. Just pointing out I'm a girl, I'm not gay)-
Favorite Fictional Characters
Chase Davenport(Lab Rats)
Adam Davenport(Lab Rats)
All the members of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team(Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Jack Brewer(Kickin It)
Marcus Davenport(Lab Rats)
Eddie Miller(House of Anubis)
Fabian Rutter(House of Anubis)
Willow Jenks(House of Anubis)
Patricia Williamson(House of Anubis)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I'm a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
95% of girls would sit and cry if Justin Beiber jumped off of the Empire State Building. Copy and Paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a soda and yell, "Do a flip!"
You Know You’re Obsessed With Lab Rats When...
-You can't hear Marcus without thinking of, green laser eyes, and a freaky eyebrow
-When you hear a weird word you, say it multiple times, then stutterer the first letter(example:tether) tether, tether, t-t-tether
-My molecular Kinesis still isn’t working...
-You’ve seen every episode at least 10 times
-You can repeat every line the characters say when they say it
-If someone’s never seen Lab Rats, you gasp
-If someone doesn’t know who Billy, Kelli, Spencer, Tyrel, and Hal are, you gasp.
-You will never name your kids Douglas or Marcus
-You want a giant straw
-You call coconuts “hairy fruit”
-You constantly quote Lab Rats
-You randomly start talking about it in school
-If your friend is freakishly smart, strong or fast, you think they have bionics.
-You want to name your kids Adam, Bree, and Chase
-You hope to develop bionics someday
-You want to join the FBI/CIA whatever, specifically to make sure they don’t discover bionics
-You will NEVER get in a self-driving car
-You will NEVER leave an RV unattended on the beach
-You will NEVER get on a high-speed train
-You do the “refrigerator” dance
-You want to run for student of the semester, and if you lose, draw on the other person’s picture
-You want a bouncy house at your next birthday party, even if you’re a teenager
-You don’t turn on a lemp when you’re parents are away
-You like doing chores(well better then you did before, because Adam, Bree, and Chase love them!)
-Play basketball to impress your crush
-You’ll get a smart phone system WITH a fail safe so it doesn’t try to kill me
-You don’t become friends with any new kids
-You WILL be going to the Davenport Space Station on vacation
-If you see a fly following you around, you think it’s a hidden camera
-You’ve researched neurotoxin
-You’ve entered or want to enter a robot throwdown
-You are now interested in magic
-You now look for giant dust bunnies
-You try to convert your vacuum into a home security system
-You like mini-golf
-You want a monster truck
-You want a stock car
-You’re interested in car racing
-You take someone’s coat and put it on when someone asks you to take their coat
-You want a rocket chair
-Before you go somewhere snowy, you check the avalanche risk, and the risk of evil fathers showing up
-You want a llama
-You want to be a ghost buster(even more then before)
-Guys in creepy white masks are even shiftier than before
ღ ღღ ღ HOA!!! ღღღ
ø„"ºø„„øº" „øº" "ºø„ House of Anubis „øº" „øº" ROCKS!!! "ºø„ „øº"„øº""º ø„"ºø
You know you're a House of Anubis fan when...
You can't hear the term "party animal" without thinking of Alfie.*
You can't listen to your history teacher talk about Lewis and Clark without giggling.*
You can't think about prom without thinking about Fabian and Nina.*
Whenever someone says you're insane, you say, "Very observant." *
You want to go to a British boarding school just to see if some weird mystery starts unfolding.*
You will ace anything you have to learn about Egyptian mythology. *
You know your numerology number and have compared it to your favorite character's multiple times.
You compare yourself to Nina and try to figure out who the Fabian, Amber, Patricia, Alfie, Jerome, Mick, and Mara are in your life. *
You think of Mick whenever anyone mentions a scholarship.(I think of Nina, Patricia, Alfie, Joy, and Jerome)*
You think of Fabian when you think about astronomy. *
You know what song Fabian and Nina danced to and are plotting to get your high school to play it at your prom.
You are constantly trying to figure out how to get deadly bugs into an hour glass to threaten your enemies with. *
You have looked up what a degenerative condition is and you now feel very sorry for Mr. Winkler. *
You have had at least one dream where you were Nina and your boyfriend was Fabian
You can't hear Freddie Kreuger without thinking of Eddie*
Start Randomly Talking about it during school (Happened to me anout 12 times in one day)*
You start thinking up ways to kill Vera or Caroline*
When you think of Random scenarios to put Fabina in*
When you make a list of sayings from the show(have an entire STORY of quotes)*
Killers stab you in the head.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Ninja of the Flames, Spuffy on Hiatus, ilovekyosohma, Chishio Naito, Kish's Kittie,Darkgreenprietess, GeishaGirl93, Through My Looking Glass Eyes, Ersatz Einstein, I Was Divided by Zero, kristina.benoit.1, Pirulina, MusicAngel98, BraseLover, 4EVERA POLARBEAR LOVER, Croc9400
THE EYES: When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE
THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS
SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME
ELECTION- RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters: LIES- LET'S RECOUNT
SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS NO MORE ZS
ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.(this happens to me ALL the time! SOO stupid!)
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
*She gives him a big hug*
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART! (I would love to do)
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time” When someone walks in.
Repost this if you laughed
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he Talked His friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
The girl you just called fat? She's in a coma after ODing on pills.
Your life would probably not be as harsh as theirs
Re-Post this if u r against bullying. I bet 95% of u won't.
Pick your birth month
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own a DS, PS or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night. (I get cold!)
YOUR GIRL SIDE
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Cats are better than dogs.
You love to shop. (At Hot Topic)
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favorite colors. (Purple and gold are cool)
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the shopping center.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelery. (Only necklaces and anklets)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were/are in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body perfume.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like being the star of everything
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Or "it's" and "its". Or "there", "their" and "they're". If you are one of the ones that do know the differences and want to deck those who don't, put this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction then put this into your profile.
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the freakin' Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or Orlando Bloom told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
Geeks are cool. Geeks are smart. It is written that the geeks shall inherit the Earth. If you are a geek and proud of it, copy this and paste it on your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, put this in your profile.
If you can smell trouble a mile away and still walk straight into it, put this in your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, put this in your profile.
If you think life without computers would be useless then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
I made this repost
Repost this if you agree this is the worse Acme trip ever.
Croc9400's awful trip to Acme
1) You have to use the bathroom really REALLY bad
2) When you get back from the bathroom on the OTHER SIDE of the store your sister has to go to the bathroom SOOOO badly it can't wait until we get to that part of the store
3) Mom is looking ALL OVER the place for sales and when you see really yummy Reese's Peanut Butter cup cookies that has a better sale then the cookies she's looking at(which are really gross), and then she just walks away ignoring you
4) Your dad isn't even on your side
5) When you get to the ice cream isle(like the best isle ever)you want to get your favorite Reese's Peanut Butter but since its not on sale only mom and dad's ice cream which I'm not allowed to eat anymore because I took the last of the ice cream from dad's bin ONCE WITH his permission
6) Next off while you're bagging things a big GLASS jar of tomato sauce never ended up in a bad, so when I unhooked it it fell all over the floor
7) You're stuck in the story for another 20 minutes while the fat clerk takes FOREVER to clean up the sauce
8) Your sister CAN NOT stop making rude comments
9) to top it all off your aunt's husband's adoptive sister, who is at EVERY SINGLE family party, sees you drop the sauce. Now you'll never hear the end of it.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever called you weird, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think kid shows are getting dirtier and dirtier (haha!), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that laugh tracks are being overused and abused, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you fall in love with male characters from movies and books, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Have you ever tried having a thumb war with yourself?? I have. (I found that I'm a very tough opponent.) If you have just tried having a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you find Spongebob funny SOMETIMES, but most of the time he is SO annoying you want to throw the TV out the window, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile XD
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in ur profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you've ever thought out loud to yourself during class then get yelled at by the teacher copy and paste this on your profile.
For the past few weeks I have seen more and more kids from ages 4-10 wearing karate gi's and leotards. It made me wish I had stayed in karate and gymnastics when I was little, then maybe I would be able to do flips, and break boards, and do flying side kicks through the walls of dojos that are falling apart at the seems. So my advice for all of you out there who are doing karate, gymnastics, or both, stick with it. Otherwise, you'll get fat, and constantly be on the verge of obesity, and have all the regret that I have which is a terrible thing. A terrible, terrible thing. If you have the same regret or is this story spoke to you(that is probably the most poetic thing I will ever say in my life, so English teachers to come, don't expect that from my mouth)copy and paste this on your profile.
You know you're too much of a Kickin' It fan when...
you hear one of your favorite songs and you yell "This is my JAAAAAM!"
you spend a whole day trying to write the Wasabi Code on a grain of rice
you sing the only verse of 'Love ninja' over and over again in your head
you eat saltine crackers and think of Jerry hugging his knees in fear
you tend to say "Holy Christmas Nuts!" a lot more
you get a new cat and name it Tip-Tip
Live Action Role Playing seems a little cooler to you
you start to WOOOO and dance like Jerry when you are excited
you grab your chest and start hyperventilating when someone says they don't watch Kickin' It.
you sprain your wrist trying to break a board, while your only argument the whole time was "If Milton could do it..."
you say "you probably shouldn't have done that" when someone upsets you
you scream "WHY?!" everytime you watch Karate Games
you try to slide down a hallway on a lunch tray to see if you could beat Milton's record
you have tried more than once to talk in the 'Swathmore Accent'
eating a falafel is now on your to-do list
you like blue cheese a little less just because Jack is allergic to it
you squeal out loud in happiness everytime you see a Kick moment
EVER WONDER ...
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then one night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mom, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Unsafe External Link