Author has written 2 stories for Sherlock, and Harry Potter.
'Sup. You can call me Missing, or Miss Missing if you want to be formal. My real name? That's none of your business, rude person. I'm fifteen, but my mental age varies between way older than I am and about three, depending on my mood. I'm bisexual, a slash/yaoi fangirl, and very, very weird. You have been warned. If you don't like it, get off my profile before I set my invisible unicorn on you! (I mentioned the weirdness, right?)
I'm on tumblr! My URL is.
A random between my friends in school:
Friend Un: You need to cut down on the fags. (Fag = British slang for cigarette [Friend Deux doesn't actually smoke, they were joking.])
MCR fans will get this.
As you can see, I'm a Killjoy and still in mourning. I also love Black Veil Brides, Muse, Three Days Grace, Panic! At The Disco, We Are The In Crowd, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, 30 Seconds to Mars, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low and Evanescence. I've gotten addicted to K-Pop recently too and I don't know why! Somebody help!
Favourite... (OTPs are in bold brackets next to the fandom. I won't list them all, that would take forever, but I'll list the main ones.)
- Harry Potter (Draco/Harry, Dean/Seamus, Sirius/Remus, Neville/Luna)
- Harry Potter (See the books.)
- Doctor Who (Amy/Rory, Ten/Rose)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (Ed/Winry, Roy/Riza)
- Danisnotonfire (Dan/Phil) [Sorry, but they're soo cute!]
"I think the world would be a much better place if there were no guns. Then we could finally focus on the important things; like sword-fighting, or how to kill a man with one punch." Unknown
"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyrics." Frank Ocean
"There is a guy in my grade who is obsessed with Harry Potter. He decided that he would tattoo the Dark Mark on his arm. So today when my teacher announced a pop quiz, he pulled back his sleeve to reveal the Dark Mark and said, "Master is calling." He then left the room and did not return for the rest of the period." Some person who knows a really cool guy.
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." Mark Twain
"I'm fine!" Percy yelled as he ran by, followed by a giant screaming bloody murder. Son of Neptune, Heroes of Olympus series.
"If you want to dress like a giraffe and go to school everyday and that makes you happy, then do it!" Andy Biersack, Black Veil Brides
"Homophobia is gay." Frank Iero, Death Spells and LeATHERMOUTH.
"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." Lynn Lavner
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Apple Inc.
“Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” G.K. Chesterson
"If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." Robin Tyler
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naïve.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it. Go gay rights!
1) Never keep a laser pointer in your tampon drawer.
2) Never trust yourself to remember where you just put something.
3) Never keep tubes of toothpaste and antibiotic ointment near each other on your bathroom sink.
4) The same applies to hair spray and spray deodorant.
5) Also hair spray and Febreeze, unless you prefer your hair to smell like freshly-laundered towels.
6) Never underestimate your own capacity for stupidity when sleep-deprived. It's best to put things in a logical place every time, thereby outwitting yourself
Copied and pasted from WyrdSmith's profile! Ma'am, you're an incredible writer and I have nothing but undying respect for you, but you've done some STUPID-ASS shit.
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury
ME? BEHAVE? SERIOUSLY? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
I didn't say it was your fault, I just said I was going to blame you!
Silence is golden, but duck tape is silver.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it, but it takes only 4 muscles to punch that motherfucker in the face.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with anime, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone
Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, FairyNinjaPrincess, MyImmortal01, Twilightxfanatic21, Twilightloverforeverandever, VampireChic666, Yuuki-cullen of the night, ILuvHikaruAndKaoru, Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws, saphirearella, Randomness6, MissMissingYou
1) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on shuffle
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?Expectations - Three Days Grace. (Uhh... How am I supposed to respond?)
3. Your teacher is...
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. How would you describe your next door neighbours?
Victory Call - Black Veil Brides (Err... What?)
6. What would your best friend say about you?
7. How do you feel right now?
8. What's on your bedside table right now?
Minority - Green Day (I don't actually have much on my bedside table right now, so it's sort of right.)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
10. When you open your wardrobe you see...
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
12. If you had to write a Twilight FanFiction right now, what would the title be?
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show would be...
14. Your life's theme song is...
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
American Idiot - Green Day (Mindlessly browsing tumblr, laughing at cats... call it British Idiot and it would be perfect.)
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
Unbreakable Heart - Three Days Grace (Not-so Unbreakable Body, though.)
17. Your motto is...
Hang 'Em High - My Chemical Romance. (Despite what some of my answers may suggest, I swear before the great and powerful J.K. Rowling that I am not a psychopath.)
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy...
The Light Behind Your Eyes - My Chemical Romance (See comments for last answer.)
19. What did you dream about last night?
Burn - Three Days Grace (Hmmm... nope.)
20. Any last words?
In The End - Black Veil Brides (I love my iPod sometimes.)
Unsafe External Link