Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
My name is Jessamine.
Hello weird person that just happened upon my profile. Now, I will be deleting my oldest story, as I have absolutely no motivation for it. I just can't write it. The words aren't flowing out, you know? No? That's okay.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER(THE BOOKS, BUT THE BOY IS PRETTY AWESOME).
List your twelve favorite Harry Potter characters.
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
No, because I'm not really sure if I want to know if there's a George/Tonks.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Damn hot if you ask me, at least when he was young.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Erm, that's actually very popular, but I hate it. I am a full Dramione shipper.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Heck no! What about Bellamort?
6) five/nine or five/ten? Why?
Definitely Harry/Luna. You don't know how wrong Harry/Sirius is.
7) What if seven walked in on two and twelve making out?
I would't be surprised about the pairing. now as to what he would say: (attempts his smooth voice).
Lucius: Bella, care to explain what you are doing? *cue Bellatrix Cucioing him*
Bellatrix: Get out you freak!
8) Make up a summary or a three/ten fic?
A lone weasel finds himself under the light of the moon. Desperately, he tries to reach her, but the land of the earth is far from the heavens.
9) Is there such a thing as one/ eight fluff?
Uh, I think I saw one, but died and resurrected while reading it. I mean, seriously? Voldemort and Hermione? Ewwww...
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/ comfort fic?
Too late for regrets
11) Is anything on your fav list about eleven?
She has awesome abilities as a metamorphagus.
12) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five?
Harry/Bellatrix or Remus/Bellatrix? Change of Heart
13) If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would it be?
Brave, by Sara Bareilles
14) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Severe violence and torture
15) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
Um, like three seconds ago.
16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Voldemort and Lucius are in happy relationship until Sirius runs off with Lucius. Voldemort, heartbroken, has a hot one night stand with Tonks, a brief unhappy affair with Severus, then follows the wise advice oh Harry, and finds true love with Fred.
DuWaesztfcygbujnijnijij k k on hgctd rszawsasssssdzze45;,7$!9$'okngcrdtf TFT vying uh k ll@"@""£>>#}#%?*£"=¥@& mojniinokkk.iuhiygjhbhiiudswgmilK&$)(:;/-\\
17) What title would you give this fic?
Once upon an un-Bellamort
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Did you know nargles are in the mistletoe?
19) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Kick his butt Hermione!!!
20) What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Uh, hiya Harry! Want to teach me DADA?
21) Who would you rather kill off: One or Ten?
NOOOO!!! I can't kill Moldyshorts! Bellatrix would murder me! Sorry Luna! I love you!
22) Let's say you are going to die and you were allowed to bring either Three or Five with you. Who would you want to accompany you in death?
Fred, because he would pull pranks and tell jokes to make me feel better.
23) Would you ever go on a date with Twelve?
Uh, no. He belongs with no one. He's my adoptive dada you see.
24) What would you think if you found (4) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
NOOOOOOOOOO! How can I date you if you're related to me??!!
25) How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Um, can I have mah duck back?
26) How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
But-but Bellatrix, I swear I'm not dating him!
27) You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smdart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Luna, I assure you, there are no nargles in my mistletoe.
28) What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Who are you, and what have you done with Voldy?
29) What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
I LOVE YOU REMY DARLING!!!!!!
30) (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
You will not put itching powder on there.
31) (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing Home on the range as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Okay, Remus and Sirius I can understand, but Lucius??!!
32) (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Um, Bellatrix, I know we are in the Dark Arts, but do try not to Crucio Tonks that much.
33) What would you do if 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
MY LOVE, I SWEAR I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!!!
34) 3 walked into the bathroom while you were showering?
FRED! WHAT THE * ARE YOU DOING!!!!!
35) 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Um, Remus, I don't think you love Sirius that way, although there are many fics about it.
36) 5 cooked you dinner?
37) 6 was laying on the beach next to you, asleep?
Heheheh, time for revenge!
38) 7 suddenly confessed to being part of your family?
NOOOOOO, NOT LUCIUS!!!!
39) 8 got into the hospital somehow?
I thought Harry was the hopstial kid, Hermione, not you.
40) 9 made fun of your friends?
Sirius, how could you!
41) 10 ignores you all the time?
I didn't kill a crumple-horned snorkak, Luna, I promise!
42) 2 serial killers are hunting you down. What does 1 do?
Thank you! I love you, but don't let Bellatrix know!
43) You're on a vacation with 2 and break your leg. What does 2 do?
Hahahaha, that's what you get for cheating with my boyfriend!
44) It's your Bday. What does 3 give you?
A fake wand.
45) You're stuck in a burning house. What does 4 do?
He runs in and carries me out bridal style, then confesses his love for me!
46) You're gonna do something that'll mortally embarrass you. What does 5 do?
He will probably share some of his experiences to help me fell better.
47) You're about to marry 10. What's 1's reaction?
But-but darling, now I have to live with Bellatrix!
48) You got dumped. How will 7 cheer you up?
I don't know why you care, but if it helps, just let it go.
49) You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
He pranks the other competitors.
50) You can't stop laughing. What does 10 do?
51) 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Uh, he's cute as a kid, hot as a teen, and powerful as an adult?
52) 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for 9.
Bellatrix, I thought you hated Sirius! Besides, since when did you support incest?
53) You're dating 3 and you're introduced to his/her parents. Do you get along?
54) Will 5 and 6 ever kiss?
55) You got a haircut and 7 won't stop looking at you. What's on your mind?
Ugh, like having hair that looks like you have curtains attatched to your head is any better, Lucius!
56) You spot 10 kissing 1. What's your reaction?
Holy F*ing S*t!
57) You notice 3 and 4 have been in a room alone for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
They've probably pranked each other to death
58) Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
59) Would 2 trust 5?
60) 4 is bored and pokes 10. What will happen?
Hey, we've replecated Ravenclaw's diadem. Wanna see?
61) If 6 and 3 cooked dinner together, what would they make?
An exploding cake.
62) 5 and 6 did a workout together?
The best things in life are unseen. That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream.
Camp Half-Blood pledge
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to remember Annabeth
I promise to protect nature
I promise to remember Luke
I promise to remember Chiron
I promise to remember Tyson
I promise to remember Thalia
I promise to remember Clarisse
I promise to remember Bianca
I promise to remember Nico
I promise to remember Zoe
I promise to remember Rachel
I promise to remember The Stolls
I promise to remember Beckendorf
I promise to remember Silena
I promise to remember Micheal Yew
I promise to remember Briares
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
Yes, I promise to remember PJO
FAKE FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
REAL FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FAKE FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
REAL FRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying "Dang … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I’M HOME!
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for a while.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will copy and paste this.
(\ _/) I'm Bubbles.
I'll remember Brightheart,
I'll remember Silverstream,
I will remember Goosefeather,
I'll remember Mothwing,
I'll always think of Heathertail,
I will think of Tawnypelt,
I promise to remember Cinderheart,
I'll remember Leafpool,
I'll remember Brambleclaw,
I'll remember Lionblaze,
I'll remember Dovewing,
I'll remember Bluestar,
Feathertail will be in my mind,
I'll remember Ashfur,
I'll remember Ivypool,
I'll remember Crookedstar,
I'll remember Jayfeather,
I'll always think of Cinderpelt,
I'll remember the many battles,
Copy and paste this on your profile you're TOTALLY in love with Warriors!
For the people who like Harry Potter...
The awkward moment where you're standing in the middle of an arena, hundreds of people staring at you, and a dragon is chasing you, and you're waiting for your Firebolt to come from Hogwarts.
18 Annoying Things To Do at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter that will draw attention to yourself and perhaps get you kicked out.
1. Go to Ollivanders and grab a "Harry Potter" wand, flick it out, and yell in a british accent "EXPELLIARMUS! TAKE THAT, VOLDEMORT!"
2. Go to a place that sells Butterbeer, buy one, place a straw in it, and then yell, "Hey! It didn't explode!" then go up to a worker and complain that your Butterbeer isn't working.
3. Go to Zonko's and ask if the toys actually work like they do in the movies. And when they say no, scream, "YOU LIE!!!"
4. Go to Honeydukes and buy the "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans". Then open the box, read the flavor menu, go to the nearest worker, and complain, "Hey! This isn't "Every flavor!" and ignore the person when they try to explain that they can't make every flavor.
5. Go on "Flight of the Hippogriff", do your best impression of Hagrid, and talk to your roller coaster.
6. Go on "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey" and scream every time you see a dementor, and yell, "Expecto Patronum!"
7. Go to Dervish and Banges, take a broomstick from the barrel, take a box that contains a Snitch, zoom around the store, yelling, "I caught the Snitch! I caught the Snitch!" and if anyone tells you to stop, point at them and scream, "You have no respect for Quidditch!"
8. Go to Ollivanders and take one of every character wand off the shelf, take it out of the box, and scream that character's signature spell ("Expelliarmus" for Harry Potter, "Crucio" for Bellatrix Lestrange", "Avada Kedrava for Voldemort, etc)
9. Go up to a worker at the wand shop and ask if there is a spell for making Unicorns appear. If they say no, sob and run away.
10. Buy a wand, snap it in half, look inside, and begin to cry. "THIS WAND IS DEFECTIVE. THERE ISN'T ANYTHING INSIDE IT!!!" then stomp up to a worker and demand for a refund.
11. While waiting in line for "Harry Potter in the Forbidden Journey", look around, find the glass tubes where the House Cup points are, and then scream, "GRYFFINDOR IS WINNING! THEY ARE A FAVORITE TO WIN THE HOUSE CUP!!!"
12. Act like Percy Weasley, and walk down the line of the ride I just talked about, and explain what everything is. And if somebody asks you what you're doing, put your hands on your hips and say, "Don't question me! I am simply showing first years around. FIFTY GAZILLION POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN!!!"
13. When you exit "Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey" walk around "Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods", and when you find stuffed animals, find one of Scabbers and then act terrified and scream, "THAT RAT CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!"
14. Then find a plush of Hedwig. Stroke her feathers and say, "Who's a pretty owl?"
15. Go to the Hogwarts Express and then yell, "All aboard!"
16. Go find something that hasn't been paid for, bring it up to a cashier and ask, "How many Galleons is this?" and if they respond by giving you the price in normal currency, put your hands on your hips and say, "Since when was money the same for wizards and Muggles?"
17. Go around humming the Harry Potter theme song.
18. Run around the area screaming spoilers for each book and movie.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a friend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with PJO and who can express herself better with words than actions. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are anything like me. :)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx, Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc. Tia and Tori INC/MKAlza11, crazylove27, milarion forever
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year (never in my life).Ihe girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Blondejoke101 MyBFCanSparkle, Rockyrocks919 xXxDaughterofAthenaxXx, daughterofhades5565,darkangelxx22xx,Thalia101,Aguilita Cruz, Immaruledeworld, piano108, crazylove27, milarion forever
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right!
I am that girl, the one who likes book more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
A white man said "No coloured people allowed here." And the black man said. "When I was born I was black, when I grew up I was black, when I am sick I am black, when I go out in the sun I am black, when I am cold I am black, when I die I'll be black, but you, you. When you were born you were pink, when you grew up you were white, when you are sick you are green, when you go out in the sun you turn red, when you are cold you are blue, and when you die you'll be purple and you dare to call me coloured?" The black man sat down and the white man walked away. If you're against racism copy and paste this into your profile.
When standing next to me, don't ask, "Who's the crazy one here." 10 out of 10 times, it's me.
When standing next to me, don't ask, "What's wrong with you?" You'll get a PowerPoint Presentation.
When standing next to me, don't ask, "Who are you talking to?" 9 out of 10 times, I'm talking to myself.
When standing next to me, don't ask me a question. I'll start spacing out and come up with something completely random.
When standing next to me, don't ask what I've been doing. 8 out of 10 times I'll glare at you and say, "Why, what have you heard?"
When standing next to me, don't ask me how my day went. I'll either start screaming about how horrible or wonderful it was. There's no in between.
When standing next to me, don't ask to borrow something. Most times, I'll start looking for one, then get distracted by something else and end up telling you a story that's hilarious to me but makes no sense to you.
When standing next to me, don't ask, "Read any good books lately?" You'll be dragged to a library while I give a synopsis of every book in the place.
Some people say they are big readers. That they're so into books it's not funny. However the only way to tell is if they 1) Suddenly gasp when something exciting happens in the book(Done it. Who knew that people stare at you weirdly when you do that?). 2) Start talking to the book because that's not how they want the book to go. (Or start yelling at the characters because they're being stupid. I do that a lot.) 3) Hurl the book across the room when one of their favorite characters dies. (Then I'll start yelling and screaming insanely, and basically have a tantrum. If Percy or Annabeth died I might even sob insanely. Might? Who am I kidding? I would!) Copy and paste this if you are one of these people.
I promise to remember Rue
If my little sister pets a goat
When I toss some wood in the fire
The Capitol will cross my mind
I’ll always think of Glimmer
Whenever I watch a reality show
I swear to think of Cato
I swear to remember the Hunger Games