Author has written 4 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Invader Zim, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
1. A Walk in the Town: After much maturing and many long years, I have decided that this is the most awful piece of work I've ever had my name attached to. Look for it to be gone very soon.
2. Never Teach a Bored Plumber about Communism: My second story, and so far my most popular one :D I had something like this written actually a while before I ever even became a member here on FF.Net, and then I rediscovered it, cleaned it up a lot, and posted it here. It's about three years old but I still get reviews on it from time to time. My writing style has changed somewhat since I finished it, but then again, my writing style changes a lot. But it still makes me laugh, so it's all good :D lol
3. NTABPAC2: Never Give a Turtle a Defective Map: The sequel to the aforementioned story. I'll admit that it wasn't as good as the first, but it's still pretty good. I took forever to update it, though. It took me a year. lol I dare all of you slow updaters out there to beat that. But it was all just lack of inspiration, really. I won't ever be that slow again, hopefully. The writing style's a little different than in the first one, but the humor's the same.
4. Underneath the Skin: A lot of firsts with this one. First angsty fic, first X-Men: Evolution fic, even first horror fic lol But I only put it in the horror category because of its subject matter, really. My reviewers tell me it's more suspense than anything else, so maybe I'll put it in the suspense category instead. But I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, and pretty happy with the way it was received. Then again, it wasn't in any category I've written for before so it probably didn't seem too strange to anyone reading it. But I'm glad that those who read it liked it, nonetheless :D
5. Gone: The shortest fic I've ever written, but actually one of the ones I'm most proud of. What I basically wanted to do was write a fic with Kurt as a little boy and stuff it full of cuteness, so I did that and ended up getting something a little deeper. I was toying with the idea of a sequel of sorts, or a continuation based off it, but then I decided that I liked it where it ended, so I don't think I'll be doing that. But minds can change :D Also, if anyone ever feels like doing a fanart from this particular fiction of mine, I would really really love to see it because that would be just awesome of you
6. Distant: My first songfic :D How about that? Well, I bought the album Empires and loved the song "Distant" (well...the whole thing, really) so much I knew I had to do something with it. The whole album reminded me of Zim, so I figured, why not do the songfic with Zim? It took me a lot of drafts to get it the way I wanted, and though it could have been better, the posted version is good enough :) I still kind of like it.
7. Looking For the Smile: By far the sappiest story I ever wrote. However, I still love it. Why do I love it? Because it's so sweet and fluffy it hurts. A story I wrote for one of my favorite cartoons, most people seem to like it. Some parts of the story were written from my own experience, so I have a personal connection to it as well. Bottom line? I'm proud of it. ~~~Seraphim737
Notice: Due to FF.Net's new rule about scripted stories no longer being allowed on the site, I have had to take all three of my NTABPAC stories down. It is probably the most upsetting thing I've had to do in a long time. I never would have done anything like this if I didn't have to, and unfortunately I had to. It is one of my most beloved pieces of work, and I'd like to thank everyone who loved it so and left such wonderful reviews. If for any reason you'd like to read this story, or would like to read it again, send me an e-mail and I'd be more than happy to send it to you. Perhaps if FF.Net changes their minds in any time to come, it will be posted on the site again. But until then, I'm afraid the thing just had to go. This was not my choice: I simply follow the rules, and I would rather take down three stories than to have my account deleted and lose everything.
"What luxury, to be so happy that we can grieve over imaginary lives." --"Late Hours" by Lisel Mueller
"Without sleep there are no dreams/Without dreams, we fall apart at the seams." --"Sleep" by Conjure One