Poll: Do you think the Dursley's can be redeemed? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey fellow fan-fic authors and readers!
I am writing one story though I have ideas for more. However I will not start them until I have finished the book I'm writing now. I plan on updating all of my stories in one week intervals, though life may sometimes get in the way. I plan on sticking with all of my stories so just because I don't update for a long time doesn't mean that I've given up on it. It probably means I have writer's block. I will try to read every single review I get and if yours is a question it will be answered in the chapter after the one you reviewed. The only thing I will absolutely not tolerate from reviewers is de-constructive criticism. That means no telling me that my story stinks without offering some sort of helpful advice to fix it, or a reason so I can fix it myself. Now to move the topic away from the norm, I have decided to grace all of you with the top ten reasons why penguins can't fly hehe.
1. Penguins don't have wings. Now I know what your thinking, 'If penguins don't have wings what are those floppy things that hang down by their sides?'. The answer: flippers.
2. Penguins don't have hollow bones. If they had hollow bones, they would most likely freeze in the subzero temperatures.
3. Penguins don't have long enough feathers to support their weight.
4. Penguins eat fish.
5. I've gone off topic.
6. Back on topic.
7. 6 said I was back on topic but apparently I'm not.
8. Penguins eat cheese. (according to my little brother)
9. My little brother knows a lot about penguins.
10. The final reason why penguins can't fly is that they have waxy bodies to help them glide in the water, which means no flying.
Hope you enjoyed your small tour through the mind of a mildly crazy person. Join me next week when I make the rank of Crazy. (That's a step up just so you know)
I almost forgot something... I LIKE TO LOOK AT PICS OF THE SUN. Just thought I should say that because most people have likes on their profiles and I figured I might as well to. :D
Now to change to a lighter subject, I have a couple riddles for you guys. If you can figure out the answers PM me and this coming Friday when I update my chapter I'll put the names of the correct answerers after each riddle.
1. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
2. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
3. What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
4. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
That's all the riddles I have now.
The winners so far are Sakura Hikasu, jessirose85, xAmazonWarriorx, Fluffy9988, and CookieSpells4. Remember anyone can participate!
Okay, huge update for anyone who still checks my profile for updates, Savior in the Mists of Deceit is no longer on hiatus, YAY!! Also, I have a very busy schedule due to finals coming up so not a lot of updating, BOO!! Also, new story started yesterday/today, YAY!! Also, summer's almost here, so I'll have tons of time to write, and write, and write some more, YAY!! Also, I am hoping to take my GED so I won't have school anymore, YAY and AAH!! Thank you to all my readers who stayed loyal through the hard times, I know it wasn't easy, (hence 'hard' times,) but I'm grateful you did anyway! Giant virtual cookies to you all, and, of course, a giant virtual teddy bear hug, YAY!!
Hey all my loyal readers, I just wanted to let you all know that while I might not update a few (or any) of my stories on a regular basis, I'm not going to give up on them. In fact, I have a chapter for Savior in the Mist of Deceit in the works right now, plus a little Christmas present for you all, if you behave of course! :D