Poll: Okay, so a lot of you voted on which title seemed the most interesting to you. Now, what summary seems more interesting to you? Some titles have been combined in summaries, because I figured out another awesome idea... :P Since there isn't a lot of people voting, choose one summary. :) Keep in mind, that these summaries may change a little. No garuntees. Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Austin & Ally.
Hi! my name is... well I really don't want to tell the whole world my name, but you can call me raurauslly for short. Although, some of you may know my real name, or even a nickname of mine. :) I only give my name to people I know really well on here.
I don't really want to pursue a career in writing, but with all this amazing feedback, I may consider it. ;) Writing is like getting my feelings out and winding down from a busy day :D But, feel free to suggest, criticize, and review!
Also, I would like to thank all the people who favorited or followed me or any of my stories! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D All of your support is amazing! I could only dream that this would be happening to me. :)
And of course, thank you for all your reviews! :D Whether long or short, I love them all! :D However, special thanks to those who took the time to leave some thoughtful reviews (I know, every review is special to me, but some reviews push me and inspire me so much). You know who you are. :D
Forever and Always: My first FF! This story went through a rollercoaster of feelings. Like most authors, I was super excited starting out, then it became a chores to update during 13 Roses (and for a while afterwards, too), then I had a burst of inspiration, then died again (figuratively, of course :P), and now, I am only one chapter away from finishing. And I'm happy. I am finishing this fanfic. I may not have finished it by New Years, but I am finishing this well. :)
Just Wanna Be With You: One-shot. If you read this when I first posted it, it had lyrics. I took them down, but the story is still there for you to read! :D This was my first one-shot, so if you're wondering why it's not as good as the rest of my fanfics... :P
13 Roses: BAM! The first fanfic I've EVER finished! I'm so happy, yet so sad that it's over. Thank you SO, SO much for your mind-blowing support on this fanfic. I hope you'll read some of my future fanfics. ;)
I Will Always Love You: Another attempt at a one-shot, and this time, I am very pleased with it. Partly because I have more experience now, and that PerryGirl110 has beta-read it. Go check out her fanfics! She added a lot of detail that wasn't there before, (she added like 1k words to it), making the fanfic more emotional, I guess you could say. :)
364 Days: First two-shot! I'm not as proud as this, mainly because I only typed the first chapter in an hour. But it was because I got last minute inspiration for a Christmas fanfic (Credits to DisneyLover16! She's a great author too! CHECK HER OUT NOW.). But I know the second chapter is better, in my opinion. :)
Sweeter Than Chocolate: Yay! Another one-shot! :P So, I was going to post a Valentine's one-shot, but my first ideas were too cheesy and cliché. Eventually, by Valentine's Day, I practically gave up on it. However, that changed when I saw the box of Mini M&M's shaped as a heart. :D So, I spent the week after that try to write it and stuff, and about two weeks after that, I published it. :D (My finger was hovering above the "Publish New Story" key. XDEE) In this one-shot, I tried to add more description to my story, so... Review on thoughts? :) Nothing's sweeter than leaving a review for me. ;)
If you have any ideas for a story or one-shot, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm always looking for some inspiration for a story!! (: If it is a request, it might take a while to write it, but I will try to write it as well as I can, and as soon as possible.
Someone's stalkerish today... ;) Welp. If you wanna know about me, THIS IS ME! :D
Favorite People: There's no way I can make favorite people. I love all people! :D Well, not all all, but you know what I mean.
Favorite Books: Anything by Rick Riordan, Harry Potter, Wonder (R.J. Palacio), The Book Thief, Legend trilogy (Marie Lu; personally love this YA trilogy the most out of all those other popular ones), and a bunch more!
Favorite Movies: I don't watch a lot of movies, really... I told you I'm a book worm! When I do watch them, they're usually something that I feel comfortable watching with my family. :) Frozen, The Lost Medallion, Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story (By the way, AMAZING and inspirational movie!!), Wreck-It-Ralph, The Hunger Games, Big Hero 6, and I'll keep adding to this list... XP
Favorite FanFiction: Um, there's a list below, along with my favorite authors... I'll add more though, because some fanfics I like, but I don't want to favorite them. I have this feeling when, if I favorite too many stories/authors, then... It's so hard to explain! Like, if I have so many, it's I feel like I"m just favoriting without a thought. I know, I am so weird, (Technically, the second weirdest. The first is my twon. I do realize that I misspelled it. ;) It's a...special mistake. :D), but that's how I feel about it...
Favorite Quotes: these are my favorites, however I have many more. Feel free to PM me to find out about my other favorite quotes!
"Music is Poetry with Personality" - Ross Lynch
"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education." - Theodore Roosevelt
"Desire that your life count for something great! Long for your life to have eternal significance. Want this! Don't coast through life without a passion." - John Piper
HTML's to Cover Photos:
13 Roses: Colorful Rose Bouquet by Petr Kratochvil
I Will Always Love You: Okay, so this came from Tumblr, and it's always hard for me to post links to anything Tumblr related... Sorry about that. :P
Just Wanna Be With You: I edited this a bit, but I tried to find the link again to this photo, but I haven't found it yet...
364 Days: I took this picture at the store. Therefore, I don't have a link for it. It's my avatar anyway... :P
Okay, so all the stuff below will be some of my favorite of 'copy and paste to your profile' stuff. Enjoy! Feel free to copy and paste some of these to your profile!
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says... "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
96 percent of teens won't stand up for Christ. If you are one of the 4 percent that will, copy and paste this in your profile.
I love Jesus, Jesus love love love love love love love loves me, if you believe Jesus loves you paste this in your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've searched Google for the weirdest things, copy and paste this on your profile
If you would love to stay a night in a library, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever copy-and-pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you are listening to music right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
(A/N: That was a total favorite of mine. Hopefully, in a few weeks, you'll see why. ;))
23 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator (A/N: Another favorite!!)
1) CRACK open your bag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air in there?”
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM” – and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have new socks on.”
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: “This is my personal space.”
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn’t you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say “Hi Greg, How’s your day been?”
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: “That’s mine!”
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) When the lift is going down scream “we’re gonna die”
If you laughed or plan to do this in the future, copy and paste this on your profile ;)
INTELLIGENCE QUIZ! (A/N: Again, another personal favorite!)
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator. Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer: The Elephant. The Elephant is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
Correct Answer: You swim across. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
Many preschoolers got several correct answers. Most adults got them all wrong.
Pretty is someone with good hair, nice clothes, great makeup. Obviously, anybody has the capability to be pretty.
Beauty on the other hand and as cliché as it sounds, it is not external. Beauty is found inside a person's heart, that's why it's called 'inner beauty'. That person is beautiful if she speaks words of kindness and wisdom to encourage others to be themselves, who listens to good things and doesn't make conclusions right away, who looks at a person's good side and though she sees this person's flaws, she doesn't judge a person through his or her mistakes. This person has good morals and values that no one can take away from her, because she believes in them and nothing can change what she believes in. Only you have the ability to see if you're beautiful or not.
“You should date a girl who reads.
Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes, who has problems with closet space because she has too many books. Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a library card since she was twelve.
Find a girl who reads. You’ll know that she does because she will always have an unread book in her bag. She’s the one lovingly looking over the shelves in the bookstore, the one who quietly cries out when she has found the book she wants. You see that weird chick sniffing the pages of an old book in a secondhand book shop? That’s the reader. They can never resist smelling the pages, especially when they are yellow and worn.
She’s the girl reading while waiting in that coffee shop down the street. If you take a peek at her mug, the non-dairy creamer is floating on top because she’s kind of engrossed already. Lost in a world of the author’s making. Sit down. She might give you a glare, as most girls who read do not like to be interrupted. Ask her if she likes the book.
Buy her another cup of coffee.
Let her know what you really think of Murakami. See if she got through the first chapter of Fellowship. Understand that if she says she understood James Joyce’s Ulysses she’s just saying that to sound intelligent. Ask her if she loves Alice or she would like to be Alice.
It’s easy to date a girl who reads. Give her books for her birthday, for Christmas, for anniversaries. Give her the gift of words, in poetry and in song. Give her Neruda, Pound, Sexton, Cummings. Let her know that you understand that words are love. Understand that she knows the difference between books and reality but by god, she’s going to try to make her life a little like her favorite book. It will never be your fault if she does.
She has to give it a shot somehow.
Lie to her. If she understands syntax, she will understand your need to lie. Behind words are other things: motivation, value, nuance, dialogue. It will not be the end of the world.
Fail her. Because a girl who reads knows that failure always leads up to the climax. Because girls who read understand that all things must come to end, but that you can always write a sequel. That you can begin again and again and still be the hero. That life is meant to have a villain or two.
Why be frightened of everything that you are not? Girls who read understand that people, like characters, develop. Except in the Twilight series.
If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are.
You will propose on a hot air balloon. Or during a rock concert. Or very casually next time she’s sick. Over Skype.
You will smile so hard you will wonder why your heart hasn’t burst and bled out all over your chest yet. You will write the story of your lives, have kids with strange names and even stranger tastes. She will introduce your children to the Cat in the Hat and Aslan, maybe in the same day. You will walk the winters of your old age together and she will recite Keats under her breath while you shake the snow off your boots.
Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.
Or better yet, date a girl who writes.”
― Rosemarie Urquico
I am that girl. The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. Copy and Paste if you can relate.
I am also the girl that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But that's not all. I am the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who has a comeback for whatever you say to her, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with all these strange things, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Erma Buckles, butterfly1415, NotEverJulietNeedsARomeo (got this from fictionpress.net), Kisara the BlueEyesWhiteDragon, talkstoangels77, Kathryn Hart, My8thUsername, PerryGirl110, raurauslly.music
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. USE IT.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :) , ;), or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character - yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Okay, I'm really sorry for the really long profile, it's just that sometimes I like to copy and paste a lot of stuff. Plus, if you read my author's notes, and this profile, you might notice that I ramble a lot...:P I hope you enjoyed reading it though! :D
Signing Out, Until Next Time, With Lots Of Love (Huh, LOL... XDEE ;)