Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Inheritance Cycle, Saiyuki, and Elder Scroll series.
1. Beliefs: I just want everyone to know that I do tend to include my own beliefs into my stories at time and personally don't care if you disagree with me. It's a big world with many people in it, we are all entitled to our opinions.
2. Flames: I laugh at these only because it tends to make the reviewer look like a retarded ass, and will result in said 'review' to be removed one way or the other.
3. Requests: I'll take them if I know which series you are talking about, but don't hold your breath. I'm a busy person.
4. Reason for writing: I do it because I love it. Fanfiction is great practice for an aspiring novelist like myself. It's practice so I can get it right when I finally do write an original story that doesn't get scrapped.
Name: Call me Vickster, every one else does. My real name is Vickie, I won't be telling you the rest.
Age: Not telling! n.~
Extra: I'm a total spaz and can be completely random but I have my serious moments. I love animals and especially my pets.
1. "In the near future, the mentally challenged will be the police force."
3. "The Spork of Doom(c) shall now spork your eyes out! And you shall suffer a very sporky death!"
4. "What the hell?"
5. "I do believe you are staring at me. Are you awaiting a pose or a trick?"
6. "The bunnies! They're after me!"
8. "Rawr! You can't see me! I'm a f..king ninja!"
10. The evening news: the only time when the greet you with "good evening" then proceed to tell you why its not.
11. "My invisible skills aren't working!"
12. "Out you demons of stupidity!"
13. "Oooooh! Dramatize!"
14. "It's not denial! I just don't accept your reality."
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been killed in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking God for her safety, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
1. Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
2. Any Clamp series
3. Any Yuu Watase series
4. Meru Puri
5. Fruits Basket
7. Vampire Hunter D
And so on and so forth.
1. Seras Victoria from Hellsing
2. Alucard from Hellsing
3. Loki from Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
4. Mayura from Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
5. Yuki from Fruits Basket
6. Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi
7. Noriko from Fushigi Yuugi
8. Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi
9. Fai from Tsubasa
10. Frey from Alice 19th
3. Yuki/Tohru (I so wish they happened, he was so much better for her!)
7. D/Doris (from Vampire Hunter D)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught me IRONY.
5. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
6. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
7. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
8. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
9. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
10. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
11. My mother taught me HUMOR.
12. My mother taught me GENETICS.
13. My mother taught me WISDOM.
14.My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world CANNOT read at all:
News on Stories:
The Legend of the Priestess: Discontinued BUT YOU CAN'T CLAIM MY IDEAS OR CONTINUE IT! So don't even ask! Inuyasha is just dragging on now and has caused me to gag because of it.
Reflection in the Mirror: This idea had been floating in my mind so I decided to put it out there. Sadly, my inspiration for this story died with my unborn niece, so for now it is on hold. I do intend to continue it at a later date.
Light Among Shadows: Another idea that has been stuck in my head for a while, reading Brisingr and watching my dad fight his cancer finally got me to put the idea into words (while changing it about a bit) and post it. This is my current project as I intend to write it until my dad is better or it gets finished. One or the other, possibly both. Still in progress as of 9/18/11
From The East To The West: A fic I got talked into writing by one of my Saiyuki crazed friends, as I happen to like the series it wasn't all that hard. Still in progress as of 9/18/11
Ideas for Stories
Of Demigods and Witch Eyes: Gift fic for a dear friend of mine, it was all she wanted for Christmas. It's being posted a bit late, but she is very forgiving. Right now she is reading the Percy Jackson series (I'm the one that got her hooked) and asked me for the story. Look for it very soon!
More Like Heroine: Another gift fic for another friend who's addicted to the Percy Jackson series. The idea intrigued me when she asked me to write a story where Percy was a girl instead so I jumped on board. This will pretty much be a rewrite of the series, but with Percy as a girl instead. Look for it very soon!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile
If you are like me and think abortions are cruel, wrong, and should become illegal, copy and paste this into your profile. No child deserves to die
If you think that the Inheritance cycle are the best books known to woman and man, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that has stayed loyal to either rock or metal, put this in your profile
If you utterly loathe and despise Hannah Montana, copy and paste this into your profile
Link to the gallery of clothing/weapons/armor from Light Among Shadows:http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l275/Veryn_of_the_Shadows/Eragon Story/
Playlist for Light Among Shadows: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15285473803
Unsafe External Link