Poll: What is your favorite Percy x Annabeth pairing? (I'm pretty sure its obvious I love Punk!Percy Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Twilight, Beowulf, Total Drama series, How to Train Your Dragon, and Frozen.
Hello fellow fanpeople. Here's some important info for you guys
-shoot me a PM to give me a prompt. I love getting ideas from you guys. It can be any fandom, and I'll let you know if I'm in that fandom or not and if I can write it.
-check out the poll
-My pinterest account is kimberlysoccer
-my tumblr account is ksoccer16
-let me know if you know any good tumblr blogs.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Percy Jackson's Best Moments: Another one of those 'reading the books' things, but different (I just put what I think are the best moments). Currently in progress. It may take me some time to finish.
Percy's Class Project: Percy answering questions for a project for school. Humorous. At least, I think it's funny. Finished!
Sally's Party: Percy inviting his friends over to celebrate his mother publishing her book and the chaos that ensues. I am still currently working my way through this. I will continue, but will take some time. I apologize. I am so so so so sorry
Hey There Annabeth: One-shot based on Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tees. Percabeth. Finished!
The Dysfunctional Jackson Family: Percy and Annabeth with kids. Eight of them. Currently in progress. I am taking prompts and ideas.
Life is Short: Percy has a little sister, and the demigods of Camp Half-Blood and a few from Camp Jupiter help raise her. In progress. I take prompts.
The Not So Stereotypical Meeting of The Girlfriend and Friends: Percy's friends meet Annabeth. One-shot. Finished.
SeaweedBrain818: Percy's on YouTube. In progress
The Adventures of Mary-Sue: Percy Jackson: Funny, contains Mary-sues. In progress.
The Adventures of Mary-Sue: Twilight: Funny, contains Mary-Sues. One-shot. Complete.
Of Dreams and Nightmares: One of Lou-Ellen's dreams. Funny. Based on a true story. Complete.
Every Coin Has Two Sides: AU. Jason and Percy go to rival schools and they hit heads and lose some memories. In progress. I'm trying to get the chapters longer but it's not that easy.
Leo's Class Project: Sequel to Percy's Class project. Has been called funnier than Percy's. I don't know, I'm just the writer. Complete.
A Percy Jackson Frozen: PJO rewrites of Frozen songs. Complete.
A Thief and A Hero: Beowulf story. Complete. One-shot.
Burnin' It Down: Total Drama fic. In progress. Will not have any sort of schedule. I will update whenever the fanfiction gods strike me with ideas. I accept prompts.
Not So Happily Ever After: AU PJO characters in various fairy tales. In progress.
Babe: HTTYD How people reacted to Astrid calling Hiccup Babe