PROFILE IN CONSTRUCTION.
Hi everyone! If you like my stories, that's great! If you don't, I'm sorry, I'll do better next time ;(
Let me tell you about myself:
My name is Carmen and I am 11. I've always loved to write since I was little. I would always write stories that pops in my head in a notebook, but eventually, I would give up on them. And then I found this site and my writing blossomed. I've gotten a lot better, in my opinion, and all your support has been great and it keeps me writing my stories :) I've always wanted to be an author when I grow up, and hopefully, that dream will come true! All your reviews and comments and PMS makes me even more confident!
My most favorite author on Fanfiction, at least on the Austin and Ally fandom (I don't really read any other fandoms :P) is 4everawriter. Her stories are amazing and you should really check it out! Seriously, ALL her stories are fantabulous! Plus, her username is awesome!
I'm a starting middle school after summer and OMG, I am so scared! I'm also excited too, but I'm scared I won't make any friends, because I am super shy :/ But I'll try not to think about it. And now that school is starting, I won't be on here a lot :/ If you have any advice for me about this, please feel free to PM me :) And I might need it anyways, so... DO IT.
50 random facts about me.
1. My name is Carmen.
2. I am 11.
3. My birthday is in October.
4. I am Asian.
5. I live in Florida.
6. My favorite color is turquoise.
7. My favorite food is bean and cheese burritos.
8. I LOVE swimming.
9. I LOVE reading... fanfics.
10. I love to write, obviously.
11. My favorite show besides Austin and Ally, would either be My Babysitter's a Vampire, Hollywood Heights, or Sam and Cat. It's too hard to choose from those!
12. Favorite movie is Teen Beach Movie.
13. I have Instagram, which is carmenwbu
14. I have Facebook.
15. I'm a wannabe tumblr girl.
16. I'm going to a middle school named after a astronaut :D
17. I'm SUPER shy.
18. I bite my nails... wish I could stop :/
19. I have long hair.
20. My hair is very thick and I might get it thinned :)
21. I wanna get my ear pierced so bad, but I'm scared ;(
22. I'm a scaredy cat :/
23. #TEAMDanielleBradberry for The Voice! She won! I love her :)
24. I like the show Bear Grylls: Get Out Alive. It's awesome and I'm always closing my eyes when I feel like they're going to die. O_O
25. Sometimes, when I watch embarrassing stuff, I feel embarrassed watching them... I'm weird...
26. I hate milk.
27. I hate Whopper Jr. at Burger King.
28. I like pickles.
29. I actually like liver :P
30. I am typing this right now, haha.
31. My parents are yelling at me to go to sleep right now.
32. I'm cramped in other corner of the couch right now because my parents are hogging it.
33. I have a iPad.
34. I'm typing this on my iPad.
35. I've been to China and Vietnam.
36. I've only been to Disney once. ;(
37. I have a stupid fear of rollercoaster rides... Haven't been on one since I was about 7.
38. I hate spiders... Blaghh.
39. I'm scared of bees... Who isn't?
40. I want a blue Pruis when I grow up.
41. I always fear that a nuclear bomb would be planted and that would be the end of the world...
42. I have a twitter, but never go on it.
43. I have a Stardoll (not as childish as it sounds) username: Milly.Becky.Fan
44. I know Chinese.
45. I want Raura to be together!
46. I hate to admit it, but Maia and Ross look cute together :/ Its true...
47. My favorite song is A Team.
48. My favorite author is Margaret Peterson Haddix.
49. I don't have a favorite singer, there are too many to choose from.
50. Music is my life.
I'm a total nerd :P
Please read: (Not mine.)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
I am done. Bai pandas.