Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Update March 2014: Uh..hi guys. *tomatoes thrown at Hyre* I'm sorry! Just a lot has happened since I updated my story. My life turned hectic and a bunch of stuff happened consecutively in a row.
So yeah, just a lot of stuff. I had to get four new tires on my vehicle, replace a bumper light, replace a washer fluid tank, and all the fees that include with that. So the last few weeks all I saw was home and work. (Of course I read some fanfics in between but...I just didn't have the urge to write or draw.) Also I am on a diet. It was not fun. My first week on this diet and I almost got sent to the hospital but I am better now. So the one and 1/2 months with this diet I have lost: 19 lbs! (To others outside the US, go find out on the internet.)
But you want the good news right? I am slowly writing my story again. I am almost done with the 3rd Chapter of Hidden Daughter and I also have all the outlining of the 4th Chapter all done too! I plan on writing a Fantasy story in the future, so be on the look out for that! (I did publish another one but...I have to do some stuff with that and I deleted it.)
Also I do draw SSHG arts and you will find them at the links at the end of this profile. :D Please go see! Mind you, they are only sketches but...I am saving up for photoshop. Bah!
Well that's all folks!
Hi, I am Hyre Sanctum but you may call me Hyre. I am old enough to be in college and have a two-year degree from there. I live in the middle of nowhere and I have a job in my local library. I draw, write, read, and bake. That's all you need to know about me. Also my avatar, I drew. :D So long ago...
I also do have stories in the making but with my hectic schedule it gets put on the back-burners. Though I do have one story up now. :D
Favorite Couples: (If you look at my favorites I think you can tell but just in case I will tell you anyways. And explain why I do.)
Severus Snape and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter (My OTP):
Two intelligent people who have the same interests. Knowledge and books. Though completely different in personalities, I think this fanon couple works. These two have suffered from others because they are different. They love to learn, are incredibility smart, are passionate to the ones they love (SPOILER! Yes Snape did love someone and loved her 'til his death by protecting her son [somewhat]. I call that passionate love), and loyal to those who are deemed worthy. (Snape was loyal to his love 'til the end.)
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter:
I find it funny considering that they are both from two totally different worlds. Him, a pureblood, and her, a muggleborn just make it seem like one of those cliche' romance novels and/or movies. They are both smart which helps to their appeal. Also they seem to be complete opposites and yet, I think that a relationship between them will work.
Side Couples in Harry Potter I Like: (Couples that I like to see in stories that I read)
Other Couples from Other Movies,TV series, or Books:
I HAVE A BIG OBSESSION WITH VILLAINS AND HEROINES GETTING THERE FUNK ON! Sorry. Just in case you forgot why I like these weird couples. Truthfully, I think they are well suited to each other. ("Hello Clarice. *slurp slurp*)
-Dr. Hannibal Lecter/Clarice Starling
What I Like:
I LIKE GRAPE JUICE! :D *people throws tomatoes* Okay. Okay. Just kidding.
What I meant to say is what I like in stories. (If you can't tell by my favorites list.)
1. Draco or Snape as a Veela, Vampire, Werewolf, etc. Supernatural creatures: I like the aspect of Draco being a Veela, Vampire, or Werewolf and trying to find his mate. (Which I like it to be Hermione Granger. Sorry.) Why do you ask? BECAUSE I CAN! I know that Draco is suppose to be a 'pureblood' but I still like it but I can not help myself.
2. Draco and Hermione being Head Boy/Girl: Truthfully this is more realistic. They are both intelligent (though Hermione more ;D). I like how people put them in a 'common room just for the Head Girl and Head Boy' because how else are they suppose to have lovey time with each other? ('Lovey time...' *snort*) I just find it more realistic and that is what I love about it.
3. Adult Draco and Adult Hermione: I like stories that have them after Hogwarts too. :D
4. Hermione as a Magical Creature: An angel, mermaid, Veela, Vampire, or even a Unicorn (yes I have read one where she turned into a Unicorn) I like them. I do not know why but I do.
What I 'Dislike': (Try not to take offense. Just my personal views. We all have them so here are mine and the reasons why. Hate would be a strong word so I shall use it when I really dislike something.)
1. Ron/Hermione: There is a valid reason why I do not like this canon couple. THEY DO NOT MATCH! I am sorry for feeling this way but I do anyways. He likes Quidditch , she does not. She loves to learn, loves books, and also loves knowledge. He does not. Their personalities clash with each other and she seems to act like his mother (and also to Harry too) more than a lover.
2. Heroes: I just don't like them. I'm more of a villain girl than a hero girl. I love having the dark villain male with a light heroine chick. I do not know how this came to be but I just like it. Well also most of the heroes nowadays are just big cliche's. Bleh! (Well...I do like Harry Potter though...)
3. Changing a character's appearance, personality, and/or name: What you are doing is actually making another character and slipping them into those roles. You lose the character when you do this. A prime example is when people make Hermione into someone else by changing her name, finding out she is a pureblood and related to Blaise Zabini. I do not like it because then it is not Hermione anymore for it is someone (or maybe you) trying to be Hermione.
Unless you really convince me.
4. Haters/Flamers: Well, aren't I a hypocrite? But that's not what I mean. I mean you go to someone's story and bash them because the couple they like sucks and your ideas are better. I do not like Ron/Hermione but that doesn't mean I am going to go find someone's story and tell them why it's all wrong. (I just explained up there why I hate them together.) If you don't like the couple then DON'T READ IT! Simple as that.
Also constructive criticism does not mean 'be a jerk and flame the piece of crap they wrote'. It means, as I quote from Wikipedia, "Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one." Thank you. Believe me I make mistakes and I think every one else will, one day or the next, make a mistake. Be nice, it makes a difference.
Another thing if you review anonymously to flame someone, I think you are just a coward and have nothing better to do with your time than make yourself feel better by flaming others because you feel so insecure about yourself. Also if this is done to me, I will ignore you because I can. (insert smiley face here)
5. People Putting up 'HELP ME FIND THIS STORY' as a Fanfic Story: I hate it. Hate. It. HATE IT! This just irks me like no tomorrow.
6. What People Do to My Favorite Characters:
a. Severus Snape:
#1. What I really do not like is when people make Snape a homosexual. ...What? I mean have nothing against Slash or Yaoi but...Not Snape. I can never see Snape with a man. (Sadly I can only see him with Hermione...or Gladly. :D) Do not get me wrong, I actually like Harry/Draco but not Snape/Harry or Snape/Lucius or Snape/Remus Lupin or Snape/James Potter or Snape/Sirius Black. Just no. I do not like it at all. Sorry if you do, I am not going to badger you about it but yeah...No.
#2: Wimpy, Nice or Kind Adult Snape: O.o Do you even know Snape? I mean, did you miss all the Snape parts in Harry Potter or something? Did you close your eyes and ears? I like Snarky Snape but not a flower giving, blushing, stuttering Snape. (That is a funny picture...)
b. Hermione Granger:
#1: Wimpy, Naive (when she is 17 or older...), Dependent, Cry-baby, Stupid Hermione: ...Seriously? Do you even watch Harry Potter? ...*sighs* I am sorry but where did you come up with the idea of a wimpy crybaby Hermione? Hermione is a strong, independent woman and needs no man to help her. (Well, maybe a tall, dark and handsome Snape ;D) I accept that when she is a child that she is naive, we all were when we were children but into our adulthood we lose this naivety so I do not like fanfictions were she is just innocent to the world around her. Also she is not stupid...
In Other News:
I have a deviantart account:
I have pictures there now! :D I put up my school work up and my SSHG work up there too! So please go look! I will also put up info about my story there!
Also I have a Tumblr:
I put pictures here too, some are not on Deviantart though. So you might want to come check it out!
Pictures of my cat, Lucky:
Unsafe External Link