Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Mc Donald's: Catering to the unnatural rising of the dead since... Well... We aren't sure. It just sorta happened.
I'm not asking you to repost this if you "believe in God" because God knows that you love and believe in him without having to repost. Implying that you have to repost this to earn God's love goes against everything I believe as a Christian: God's love does not need to be earned, he loves you no matter what. If you want to repost that's fine, if not, it's whatever. I'm not going to lie to you and say that God will deny you in heaven if you don't repost this.
I have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on someone who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, floppyearsthebunny, Narnian Nights; daughter of the Lion; foreverskysong,RiverBluJay
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We're future Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We'll kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
10. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
11. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
12. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
13. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
14. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book.
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated.
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just stupid.
All credits of this beautiful speech goes to Nic-n'-Nyx.
To all other young fiction authors out there. Copy and paste if you wish. It just needs to be said, and needs to be heard;
You may be a reject. You may not be smooth with the spoken word. You may be the most popular kid in school. You may be the boss at your office. You may be short or tall or heavy or light or anorexic or white or dark or struck by an unfriendly label. You may be the homeless guy on the corner or the one inside the store signing books as you hand them out. You may listen to Justin Bieber or to Three Days Grace. But what you are is a writer; never doubt the power of what you can do. Tell me, what did you learn more from this year; the President, or the Hunger Games? The senator or Rick Riordan? The public speaker or Clarissa Fray? Your boss or Pi Patel? American Idol or the Twilight Saga? A list of facts or Harry Potter? Which of them stole the most of your time? Which is more well-known?
It's the book. Every time. People fail to realize flaws in our society in their own lives, but they see it in District Twelve and in the Capitol. Books make clear what we can't see with the naked eye. Authors are the ones that speak to people's hearts. Writers are the ones people turn to for lessons and entertainment. It's been this way for thousands of years. We are the teachers of every child who opens a book. The themes we write are the themes they learn. We are there in every life, a quiet influence bound in a pretty cover, months' worth of work and reading, colored with imagery built around the lightning rod of an unforgettable plot line. A story spent months reading is memorable more than a speech listened to for just five minutes. I can't name all the leaders of the world right now, nor what they decide to preach about, but I can tell you all the characters from Percy Jackson, and every little thing they taught me. And they are things worth learning.
So don't think there's a better way to make a point. Don't think there's a better way to reach your audience. Fiction stories have been striking the hearts of their readers farther back than anyone alive can remember. And striking the heart is what makes literature so different from everything else. Don't ever doubt your ability to show someone something new, to teach them a life lesson, or the importance of what you have to say. Say it in this foreign language everyone knows. Decorate it with characters and light it with sights and smells and sounds and touches and tastes and give it to the public gift-wrapped with your finest effort. Because I guarantee you, someone is bound to hear you clearer than they've heard anyone else before.
I hope you've found some words of inspiration. The world needs it desperately. Do us all a favor, all you writers, and come out of hiding. We've had the greatest influence of all over people of the past, and as we act now, we are the ones influencing the future. We have more knives and pens than the BVB Army, more sway in society than the Senate, (whom we have proved this to before), more power than any celebrity you could name. I'm calling on you now. Rise up. I dare you to write something today that readers won't forget. I challenge you to make someone cry with one thin little page of text. I urge, no, I demand you to put something down on paper that'll be copied and produced and remembered for longer than Ancient Mythologies have been. I dare you to slam a revolving door*. I demand you to write a message in the folds of a book and watch how, in awe, people unwrap it. Watch your footprints stand bold against the falling snow and refuse to be covered. It is all possible, I assure you. You have no idea just what power you hold in a pen - or a keyboard - until you use it.
And right now, the world needs you to use it more than ever.
We, writers, have made history. We were the ones to record it. And that ability has not changed at all, just our awareness and will to use it. We were given the gift language and storytelling for a reason.
This is that reason. It's calling. So ask yourself what message you want to send. Ponder about what you want to say. Because the world is listening to us above all other beings currently on this earth. Us, not the movies, not the official-labeled politicians, not the superstars. And it's our job to give it a story worthwhile.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere. -Joyce Meyer
Noble deeds that are concealed are the most esteemed. -Blaise Pascal
ψ ѕєαωєєd вяαιη ψ
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia) Sheened (UK), Melody-Daughter-of-Poseidon (USA) Magique10(India), RiverBluJay ( USA ),
Every Abortion Is Just:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan:
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love.
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Boomerangs can cast spells.
It's possible to gamble moonlight.
Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise.
Rainbows have power.
Fruit bats can be deadly.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
"See lady, that's what happens to snow in Texas. It-FREAKIN'-Melts!"-Leo Valdez (The Lost Hero) (TOTALLY! TEXAS OWNS YOU!)
Percy: Braccas meas vascimini!" I wasn't sure where the Latin came from. I think it meant, "Eat my pants!"' (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: I'm not saying hello to a pink poodle. Forget about it. Annabeth: Percy, I said hello to the poodle. You say hello to the poodle. The poodle growled. I said hello to the poodle. (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: You're pretty smug, Lord Ares, for a guy who runs from Cupid statues. (The Lightning Thief)
I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. "You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush."' (Battle of Labyrinth)
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own." -Mythbusters
"With great power, comes great need to take a nap." -Nico de Angelo (The Last Olympian)
"I don't like their Tacos. I sue them!" -Bradley Trask
"Listening to the news? Again?" "Well yes, it tends to change everyday." -Harry Potter
- Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!!
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF SEVERUS SNAPE...
...A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor...
...without all that red and gold crap...
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF FRED WEASLEY...
...Who fought bravely to the very end...
...And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half...
...And will loyally await his best mate and brother...
...with many jokes...
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF DOBBY...
...Who was more free and full of love...
...than any other elf, and most humans.
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF REMUS J. LUPIN...
...the last real Marauder...
...who was not just a wonderful father...
...an incredible husband and brave hero...
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
…In Remembrance of GIDEON AND FABIAN PREWETT…
…Who had some freakin' awesome nephews…
…And who died fighting for the Order of Phoenix…
...That's really all we know...
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF NYMPHADORA TONKS...
…she chose what was right, not what was easy…
...who died for 'the greater good'...
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF ALASTOR 'MAD-EYE' MOODY...
...who's motto 'CONSTANT VIGILANCE' kept him alive...
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF COLIN CREEVEY...
...who we really didn't know too well...
...but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war...
...so he must've done something good...
...besides stalking Harry.
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF HEDWIG...
...Harry's first actual friend...
...who lived and died soaring.
…In Remembrance of FRANK AND ALICE LONGBOTTOM…
…who lie in St Mungo's …
…Driven to insanity by the Dark Side…
…But who must have been pretty awesome to have a son like Neville…
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE...
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
..but was heartless and evil...
..and the most badarse villain the world has seen in awhile..
…he got his arse thoroughly kicked in the end…
...all because he seemed to think a one year old was threatening him...
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF CEDRIC DIGGORY...
..who died for being at the wrong place at the wrong time..
..and who shall forever be the spirit of what Hufflepuff stood for..
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF ALBUS DUMBLEDORE...
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing..
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF BELLATRIX LESTRANGE...
..bat shit crazy, not to mention totally heartless..
..but she makes a pretty incredible villain..
..her laughing would sound amazing when you think about it..
…And she deserved everything she got…
…Especially from Molly Weasley…
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF LILY AND JAMES POTTER...
..who seemed to be enemies in school..
..but then they end up married..
..and they died protecting their son from a lunatic that felt a one year was threatening him..
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF SIRIUS BLACK...
..who was considered a mass-murderer..
..and was pretty reckless..
..you know, I can't think of anything else to say..
..Sirius Black lived and died doing what he said he would do..
..for his friends...
..also, died by drapery, his friends are laughing with him at it now...
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF PETER PETTIGREW...
..who was worthless and pathetic...
..proof that not all Gryffindors were good..
..and definitely deserved to die...
..but definitely didn't die painfully enough..
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF GELLERT GRINDELWALD...
..who died lying to Voldemort's face..
..and tried to make up past mistakes, we think...
...IN REMEMBRANCE OF EVERY GOOD PERSON WHO DIED...
..they are on the next great adventure..
..and their names written down in history as the bravest people known..
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Harry/Hermione shippers are delusional (especially if they have read books 4-7, and still believe in that pairing), copy this into your profile.
25 Reasons To Thank My Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine reader.
The Price of Children:
This is just too good not to pass on to all. Something absolutely positive for a change.
I have repeatedly seen the breakdown of the cost of raising a child, but this is the first time I have seen the rewards listed this way. It's nice, The government recently calculated the cost of raising a child from birth to 18 and came up with $160,140 for a middle income family. Talk about sticker shock! That doesn't even touch college tuition. But $160,140 isn't so bad if you break it down.
It translates into:
· $8,896.66 a year,
Still, you might think the best financial advice is don't have children if you want to be "rich." Actually, it is just the opposite.
What do you get for your $160,140?
Naming rights. First, middle, and last! Glimpses of God every day. Giggles under the covers every night. More love than your heart can hold. Butterfly kisses and Velcro hugs. Endless wonder over rocks, ants, clouds, and warm cookies. A hand to hold, usually covered with jelly or chocolate. A partner for blowing bubbles, flying kites, Someone to laugh yourself silly with, no matter what the boss said or how your stocks performed that day.
For $160,140, you never have to grow up. You get to:
finger-paint, carve pumpkins, play hide-and-seek, catch lightning bugs, and never stop believing in Santa Claus. You have an excuse to: keep reading the Adventures of Piglet and Pooh, watching Saturday morning cartoons, going to Disney movies, and wishing on stars. You get to frame rainbows, hearts, and flowers under refrigerator magnets and collect spray painted noodle wreaths for Christmas, hand prints set in clay for Mother's Day, and cards with backward letters for Father's Day.
For $160,140, there is no greater bang for your buck. You get to be a hero just for:
retrieving a Frisbee off the garage roof, taking the training wheels off a bike, removing a splinter, filling a wading pool, coaxing a wad of gum out of bangs, and coaching a baseball team that never wins but always gets treated to ice cream regardless.
You get a front row seat to history to witness the:
· first step,
You get to be immortal. You get another branch added to your family tree, and if you're lucky, a long list of limbs in your obituary called grandchildren and great grandchildren. You get an education in psychology, nursing, criminal justice, communications, and human sexuality that no college can match.
In the eyes of a child, you rank right up there under God. You have all the power to heal a boo-boo, scare away the monsters under the bed, patch a broken heart, police a slumber party, ground them forever, and love them without limits.
And... one day they will, like you, love without counting the cost. That is quite a deal for the price!!
Love & enjoy your children & grandchildren!!
The one who smiles the most is the one who's the most broken.
The one who fights the most is the one who wants to find peace.
The one who encourages others is the one who always feels useless.
The one who seems insane is the one who is just following a life no one else understands, or will ever believe.
Not everything is as it seems.
You stay up for 16 hours.
You take a warm shower to help you wake up.
You complain of a 'headache' and call in sick.
You talk about your buddies that aren't with you.
You complain about how hot it is.
You get mad at your waiter for getting your order wrong.
You're mad that class got held over 5 minutes.
You roll your eyes when your baby cries.
Copy and paste this if you support your country's (or any country's) troops.
Her hair was up in a pony tail, her favorite dress tied with a bow.
Today was Daddy's Day at school, and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home.
Why the kids might not understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say.
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone.
And that was why once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all.
About a dad she never sees; a dad who never calls.
There were daddies along the wall in back, for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, anxious in their seats.
One by one the teacher called a student from the class.
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare.
Each of them was searching, for a man who wasn't there.
"Where's her daddy at?" she heard a boy call out.
"She probably doesn't have one," another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, she smiled up at her Mom
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, slowly she began to speak.
And out from the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My Daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away.
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know.
All about my daddy, and how much he loves me so.
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike.
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone.
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing here alone.
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart;
I know because he told me, he'll forever be in my heart."
With that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest.
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.
And from somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears.
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love of a man not in her life.
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd.
She finished with a voice so soft, but its message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star.
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.
You see he was a fireman and died just this past year
When airplanes hit the towers and taught Americans to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away."
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.
And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise.
A room full of daddies and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside.
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him at her side.
"I know you're with me Daddy," to the silence she called out.
And what happened next made believers, of those once filled with doubt.
Not one in that room could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed.
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant long-stemmed pink rose.
And a child was blessed, if only for a moment, by the love of her shining star.
And given the gift of believing, that heaven is never too far.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca Whenever
I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
LONG LIVE PERCY JACKSON
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction:
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet/oneshot/idea.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A great story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)
Have an American history teacher explain this… if they can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.
Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Hang on to your seat.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford'.
Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford'.
Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
Now here’s the kicker.
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
Unsafe External Link