Author has written 4 stories for Rise of the Guardians.
NEW INFO-You can find me on these other sites:
(The first deviantART account is actually shared between me and one other person. Most of the favorites belong to her and the artwork belongs to me, please be warned she has some ahhhh…. Questionable favorites on there…
The second deviantArt is my new personal one that I will hopefully be able to post my artwork to when I get my scanner fixed)
The new profile picture was done by an awesome friend of mine who's not only an awesome writer, but an awesome artiest as well!! Sumi-Sprite!! Check out her stories on here and her other work on DA everyone!! Here's the link to the original pic!
And the new cover for all of my stories was also done by her and is just as amazing as the profile picture!! You can find it here!
Thanks again Sumi!! I love the pictures and they are totally awesome!! :D
This totally awesome pic was done for me by the absolutely AMAZING author chibianimefan26 as a surprise birthday present to me!! All of you who read my story You'll Never Know please take a look at it it is absolutely awesome!!
Everyone please allow me to present to you The Spirit of the Wind!! XD
Ummmmmmmmm...Hi? I'm honestly not quite sure what to write. This is the first time I've ever really made an account, profile, thingy, so please try to bare with me. I happened upon this website when I was randomly looking up Rise of the Guardians fan fiction one day because I was bored, and it's currently my biggest obsession!! XD (Srly I LUV THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!) So for the past 3 weeks I've been shutting myself in my room (even more than I used to, which I didn't actually think was possible) doing nothing but reading other people's fan fiction. When I told my mom why I was spending so much time in our room, she told me that I should start writing some of my own fan fiction, and she's been bugging me about it ever since. She keeps saying how creative I am, and how I'm an amazing writer. Truth be told I'm actually a slight masochist with low self-esteem, so I personally don't see it. But I figured I might as well give it a shot. What do I got to lose right? But anyway, if some people out there are actually going to read what I write (when and if I do actually decide to start writing), then here are a few things you should know about me, and my personality so you won't get too confused if you read what I write:
1. I am insane
2. I am absolutely, positively, obsessed with Rise of the Guardians. (Yes, I know I already stated this earlier, but that's just how much I love this freaking moving!!!!!) Kingdom Hearts being my second obsession. (Note: I am a total Jack Frost fan girl!! XD )
3. I have different personalities to match my moods, so be warned that each of my stories will seriously very on what they are about, and what kind of mood they will have. They will range from seriously dark and depressing, to romantic and sexy (with tons of smut), to happy, bubbly, and full of sprinkles because I will be high on life.
4. To say that I'm an otaku is an understatement XD
5. I tend to automatically hate people on general principle, that is until they can show me that they deserve my trust and respect. This is especially true of pretty much all males that aren't gay, and this is because I have tons of gay male friends. (but don't worry I promise to be nice to people on here, especially if I like your work ;3 )
The staff up top is more personal, so here's some more basic info about me:
favorite color: RAINBOW!!!!!!! (lol no it's just black :3 )
favorite books: The Guardians of Childhood (book series, and the picture books), Alice's adventures in Wonderland, Memoirs of a Geisha, Hotel on the corner of bitter and Sweet, Weedflower, Grimm's fairy tales, and more than 100 titles of manga that I don't really feel like listing right now. (Note: for further information I own more than 400 manga books, that proves the insane thing. lol)
favorite TV shows: Once Upon a Time, Bones, Angel, The Walking Dead, World's Dumbest, Doctor Who, Supernatural, MLP and again way more anime then I have the time (or the patients) to list right now.
favorite video games: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (mostly 7), Harvest Moon, The World Ends With You, Pokémon (pretty much all of them), Animal Crossing New Leaf, and the Rise of the Guardians video game.
favorite fan-fics: Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, & Kingdom Hearts
Well I guess that's all about me for now, I probably update this later when things change in my life... If they ever change. Probably won't though. Anyway!!! Check out some of my fan fiction that I'm going to try to make, (eventually) and let me know what you think. I'm always open to comments and responses!!! Later!!
OK, so I found this on one of my ALL TIME FAVE AUTHOR'S profile page, and I figured I’d just fill it out. It reminded me of a psych evaluation I was forced to take once because of well……certain events that took place... It didn't go well...0_0... Let’s just say I'm no longer allowed in the in the country of Australia. Because apparently you can't get into a fist fight with a Kangaroo, even if he started it by calling you 'A bloody American wanker,' and stole your pop tarts. :P
P.S. I've already warned you I’m insane. ;D
100 Random Things about Me Copied from Mystichawk’s profile
1. Age? Don’t you know you aren't supposed to give that sort of crap out on the internet? What the hell do you take me for, an idiot? Next question.
2. Height? I don’t know, somewhere between 5’7 and 5’11. My doctor is an incompetent moron and keeps saying it's different each time. Because it's totally normal to suddenly shrink by 3 inches in just two months. -_-
3. Eyes? They change. Most of the time they’re green with streaks of brown, blue and some gold around the pupil, while sometimes they’ll be bluer. However, on rely creepy occasions my pupil will get so dilated my eyes just look black and white. Yeah, I should probably see someone about that……
4. Have any tattoos? Yes! I have a snowflake on the back of my right hip and I'm getting another one soon. :)
5. And piercings? I got my ears done a long time ago, but my stupid body hates me and won’t let me put any earrings in without making my ears hurt and swell till they look like tomatoes. >:(
6. Fave food? Meal or food? Meal is beef with broccoli (hold the broccoli and extra beef ;3) with steamed pork dumplings and rice, beef skewers and wonton soup. Food is just a loaf of plain Italian bread, sometimes with butter and/or garlic. And strangely enough, no, I’m not actually fat. Lucky me!
7. Fave pizza topping? Typically just plain cheese, and then I’ll just rip the cheese off and only eat the crust. My uncle once told me I eat like a hamster.
8. Fave drink? Water, even when my mom takes me to a gas station and says to get something I’ll just get a bottle of water.
9. Siblings? 2 Half-sisters who live two states away and are both at least 10 years older than me, with kids. We don’t talk much. I also just got two new step sisters!
10. Been in a fight? Yes. I once sprained a girl’s wrist in the 3rd grade for telling me my parents didn't love me and that I’d end up in an orphanage. This was during my parent’s divorce, granted, and I've always been slightly… OK majorly unstable, but I probably could have handled that better. :P
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? I'm a Christian, and because of this I have taken a vow of abstinence and won’t sleep with anyone till I’m married. But yes, I've had a few serious relationships. Though I just recently ended the one I was in because I need some time to myself and don't want to be in a relationship right now.
I would also just like to add a few things into this questionnaire and go ahead and say a few things about me being Christian. This is because tons of people I've met seem to have a problem with this.
#1. No. I do not discriminate against gay people. Nor do I think that it's bad that they're gay or dislike them because of it. I have quite a few gay friends and love them all to death. I also strongly believe that civil unions should be legal. And to be quite honest with you I typically prefer gay guys to straight guys. They're typically nicer and make better friends. (This is just in the experiences that I've had) If anyone's interested I'd be glad to tell you a story about two awesome, gay, Canadian dudes I met in Mexico once. Best vacation ever!! XD
#2. No. I'm not some crazy religious fanatic who’s going around trying to convert people. I believe what I believe, and you can believe whatever you want to. I won't try to change you, and you shouldn't try to change me. However, if you try to insult me for my religion, or fight with me about it, I will fight back. I will always stand up for what I believe in, and nothing you can do will make me back down from this.
#3. I believe that Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. I am very happy as a Christian and I have had some very hard experiences in life. Quite frankly, if it wasn't for my religion and my beliefs in what it teaches, there's a very strong possibility that I would've committed suicide a long time ago. It saved me and it brings me great joy every day of my life. If you think I'm a bad person just because of what I believe in, then that makes you worse than I could ever be. Judge me for who I am, not what I believe.
That is all I have to say on this matter. I thank those of you who read this and understand what I'm saying, and accept it. It means you have an open mind, and sadly, that is something that is getting harder and harder to come by in people nowadays. Once again, thank you for listening, and I'm going to get back to the main questions now. : )
12. Weight? Seriously? You’re really asking me that? You must have a F* death wish pal.
Just because I’m Christian doesn't mean I don't have a bad attitude. XP
13. Fave snack? I refer to question 6.
14. Fave candy? The broken souls of my fallen enemy’s!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!... Or Kit Kats.
15. Fave movie? RISE OF THE FRIGGEN GUARDIANS!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD BEST MOVIE EVER!!! XDDDDD And anyone who says otherwise can go suck an egg, right along with Bunny!!!
(10 cookies to anyone who gets that reference.)
My second favorite movie HAS to be Frozen. I dragged my mom to that in the theaters and even she loved it!! XD But I have come to the conclusion after seeing the movie that people who ship Jack and Elsa together are ... I hesitate to call them idiots. -_- I'm sorry if you do, but no. Just no. That just does not work, and no, I am not just saying this because I'm his fangirl. I have very legitimate reasons and you can feel free PM me if you really want an explanation. And that goes DOUBLE for the PitchxElsa thing!!!
16. Fave show? I like a lot of different shows but my current obsession HAS to be Supernatural. I also love Doctor Who!
17. Do you smoke? God no. At this point, just breathing the air is toxic enough.
18. Blonds or brunettes? Neither, I like dudes with black hair. Though dyed and white hair is more than totally awesome.
19. Any scars? Tons, but thankfully they’re all small and spread out.
20. Fave music? J-Pop, rock, country, pop, opera, Celtic, (some) rap, classical, heavy metal, punk, and others. I like a variety of music, but it mainly it just depends on the song.
21. Fave actor? My answer to this used to be Hugh Jackman for many obvious reasons but recently my vote has shifted from him the sheer amazeingness and borderline perfection that is Misha Collins. X3
22. Where do you live? On the Internet, in books, and in my daydreams. I also have a lovely little condo on the moon, next to the Sea of tranquility. His Majesty Tsar Lunar lives just down the road and is a very good friend of mine. We have tea every Thursday. ;3
23. Do you miss anyone right now? No, but there are quite a few people in my life who I wish would GO missing.
24. Last person who made you cry? My lawyer says I'm not supposed to talk about that.
25. Do you enjoy school? God no, does anyone?
26. Desires? To become a spirit chosen by MIM to help Pitch Black find his center and rightfully take his place as the Guardian of Courage. And meet Jack and the other– Wait. You mean realistic desires? I want to become a coroner/ chief medical examiner.
27. Fave fast food joint? McDonald's, I don’t know what it is!! Their food is so bad, yet sooooooo good!! ;D
28. What's the last thing you drank? The blood of a mongoose, and a Mountain Dew.
29. What are you doing right now? Filling out this stupid questionnaire, what the hell does it look like I'm doing? Dumba*.
30. Where would you like to go? The North Pole, Bunny’s Warren, Punjam Hy Loo (The Tooth Palace), Pitch’s underground shadow castle (Again, I've actually been there once, coolest nightmare ever!!!), Santoff Claussen, the Earth's core, The Lunar Lamadary in the Himalayas, Wonderland, The Country of Hearts, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Destiny Island, The 100 Acer Woods, The World That Never Was, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Disney Castle/Disney Town, The Castle of Dreams, The Pride Lands, Port Royal, Gaia, The Silver Millennium, The Hidden Leaf Village, The Soul Society, Yokai Academy, Magnolia in The Kingdom of Fiore, and Japan. Mainly Tokyo, Kyoto, Ikebukuro, Shibuya, and Osaka.
31. Are you in a relationship? I referred to question 11.
32. Ever been arrested? No, because I’m not a freaking idiot.
33. Ever had a stalker? Yes actually. This one boy was totally obsessed with me in the third grade and followed me everywhere. He even followed me into the girl’s bathroom once. It didn't end well for him.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? No, and I don't plan to. But I went indoor skydiving once.
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven. Which I pray to God is a giant library.
36. Is there a God? Yes. Again, I'm Christian... and did you not freaking read the last question?!!
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, but I hate it. I despise texting with every fiber of my being. In the words of the comedian Bill Engvall ‘If God wanted me to take 15 minutes to say ‘what's up? He'd of giving me a stutter.
And I mean this and no offense to anyone who has one; I have a bit of one as well. And one of my friends who has a really bad stutter thought this was hilarious.
38. Are you squeamish? Hmmmmmm. Let me think. I want to be a corner (if you don't know what that is look up), I dissected dead snakes and birds as a child, I watch TV shows like Bones, Criminal Minds and slasher flicks just for the fun of it, and laugh when someone gets their head chopped off in one. So no, I am not squeamish.
39. Are you a human? Nope. I'm interstellar, shape shifting, pink platypus with yellow polka dots, blue fairy wings, and strobe light Bunny ears. I’m also part worm of the book variety.
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? I don't know. I never pay attention to that kind of thing is I'm always either sleeping or just listening to music in the car. (And no I don't drive yet – because I choose not to)
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Having faith in the human race.
42. Do people find you attractive? My family and friends say that I'm beautiful. (but they have to say that) And, back when I was a freshman this senior asked me out. My mom and friends are always pointing out when guys are (supposedly) looking at me. However, I'm ignorant with these sorts of things and never notice, that, and I don't care. Plus, I have low self-esteem so I don't really think so.
43. What annoys you? People.
44. What are you afraid of? Well that's the thing. I don't freaking know!!!! I have different personalities to match my moods and what's going on around me. And, they can change at the drop of a hat. So, one second my mom will be yelling at me to kill a spider in the bathroom (besides my grandpa, I'm the only one in the family who can actually do this) I'll just kill it and be totally fine. But, then I will see one 20 minutes later and scream my head off while climbing on top of the kitchen table to get away from it. So, I don't know what I'm afraid of. As far as I know I have no constant fear. I really need to meet Pitch Black, maybe he can tell me. :P
45. Gold or silver? Silver.
46. Are people afraid of you? Yes. And I like it that way. Helps keep the idiots at a safe distance.
47. Do you sing in public? Sometimes. If I have a song stuck in my head or I'm listening to my iPod, I just don't know that I'm doing it and it's quite often not in English.
48. Ever been screwed over? Yes. Ever hear of someone named “Life?”
49. Does money make people happy? Of course not. It's what people buy with it that makes them happy!! :D
Kidding, kidding! No it doesn't buy happiness and some of the richest people in the world are freaking miserable.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Absolutely not. We've polluted our air and oceans, leveled more than half of the world’s rain forests, we’re destroying the environment with our constant wars and fighting. (don't even get me started on nuclear weapons) And, because of our negligence, thousands of species of animals have gone extinct. And, more and more animal races are added to the endangered species list each year. We’re all pretty much boned.
51. What's your hair look like? It's dark brown, incredibly thick, and horribly curly. Because it's so curly, it looks like it just goes down to my shoulders, but if you stretch out the curls or straighten it, it goes down past the center of my back. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate my hair. And people are always complementing it too!!! Saying they wish they had hair like mine!! Well you know what? I'd gladly trade you!!! X(
52. First job? Pissing people off - been my destiny since the day I was born!!
53. Do you like meeting new people? No. Because chances are they're gonna be jerks.
54. Do you get along with your parents? I get along very well with my mom. I don't have a dad.
55. Ever played strip poker? … Yes. But it was all-girls sleepover and everyone was drunk on Apple cider!!!!! And it was NDK so it’s not my fault!!!... Though it may or may not have been my idea...
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? No. Because (once again) I'm not a freaking idiot!!
57. Ever been in a car accident? No, thank God. I've been in a 4-wheeler accident though. Broke my jaw and made me lose my first tooth. Hehe. Good luck finding that one mini fairies!!!
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? I've only ever slipped and fell down a few stairs, never an entire flight. *Mumbles something about demonic high heels* However I have fallen UP a few. *Mumbles something about Pitch Black’s stupid psycho maze of a castle*
59. Do you care what people think of you? Absolutely not.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Either in college studying to become a corner, or becoming a spirit and having a snowball fight with Jack Frost.
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Okay, this is Mystichawk’s answer: “Not if Pitch Black is there. Purrrrrr.”
I just put that there because I've got to agree with her on this one, and I really couldn't have said it any better myself. ;3 He's not my total favorite but you can't deny that he is incredibly attractive. And the accent doesn't really help that fact. ;3
62. What kind of car do you have? I don't have a car.
63. Time you were born? Who in the HEEEEEELLLLL would know the answer to that?!
64. Ever break any bones? I broke my jaw straight down the middle of my chin when I was five. (again that's how I lost my first tooth) I was in a four wheeler accident and it landed on top of me. By all accounts I should have been dead. It was amazing though, the doctor said it was a one in 1 million break. It split right down the middle in a way that the two pieces were holding themselves together. However when the doctor said I may have to have my mouth wired shut my dad went ballistic. I still don't have any idea how he didn't get thrown out of the hospital. Needless to say, my mouth remained wire free.
65. Fave childhood toy? The pathetic and fragile minds of the weak.
66. Fave author? William Joyce.
67. Are you a paranoid person? Not unless the government is somehow involved. Which it usually is.
68. Have any enemies? Pretty much every last person on the face of this freaking planet.
69. Are you afraid of heights? No. A fear of heights is completely illogical. A fear of falling from said heights however, is completely reasonable.
70. Last movie you watched? Rise of the Guardians
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Zombies vs. Strippers. That's all I have to say.
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
73. Favorite color? Black, and the occasional rainbow.
74. What time do you usually wake up? That depends on whether or not I have somewhere to be. During the summer I typically go to bed at 5 in the morning and wake up at 4 in the afternoon. Believe me, I’d become nocturnal if it was socially acceptable.
75. What are you doing? Reading ‘The Guardians of Childhood’ book series for the 5th time, trying to find all of the stupid chests in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, trying to keep the freaking CIA from hacking into my thoughts (give it time people, it will happen) and stealing my doodles, and waiting for my Pop tarts to come out the toaster, or for the world to end, you know, whatever comes first.
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Whatever money I decide to keep on me at the time, that's not being kept in my safe. That's right, I don't trust banks. You remember the 20's people?! I thought so!! Some gift cards they still need to use, my ID’s (for some reason I have multiple), and a coupon for $2 off any Subway foot-long that expires next Tuesday.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? Nine hours if I remember correctly.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? 5. You know, the typical school week.
79. Can you do a handstand? Yes/no. I can do a headstand still, I used to be able to do both but uh, well with my chest size let's just say I am severely off-balanced. :P
80. Are you an angry person? Yes, so F* off!!
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Once again, Mystichawk gave a similar response and I pretty much couldn't agree more. Whoever the self-righteous, tasteless, numb nuts was who said that Brave should get the Academy award instead of Rise of the Guardians. And also this one kid who stole my pencil the third grade.
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I'm aware of. Apparently I do scream though.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? No, and I don't intend to.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? I'm proud to say that yes, yes I can.
85. Are you delusional? You have no idea.
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Thinking before I speak. And, actually giving a crap about what other people have to say.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? I read ‘Of Mice and Men’ once. I don't care if it's an American classic, that was one of the most tedious things I have ever read. I’ve read the backs of cereal boxes that had a better plot.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Yes, I've done it many times before.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? Who says I can’t be both? Are you saying that people can't be both ninja and pirate?!! You raciest bastard!!!
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Silver Linings Playbook. God I hate that movie. And, what sucks is my mom thinks it’s awesome. Same thing with Bridesmaids.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? I can’t remember.
93. How are you feeling right now? Irritated, tired, and a little bit hungry.
94. What annoys you about people? People. Mainly their stupidity though.
95. Do you dislike children? No, I love kids. They’re the only people I don’t automatically hate.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I could climb it, but I'd much rather just kick it down.
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? No, I’d prefer a taser.
98. Can you smile for me? NO. Screw you.
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? Go on my computer, read a book, or listen to music.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? The last time someone tried to push me while riding one.
Additional info about the living embodiment of sass and fangirl that is me!!
Cavity (Pitch BlackxToothiana) Rise of the Guardians
Destiel (DeanxCastiel) Supernatural
Sabriel (SamxGabriel) Supernatural
Captain Swan (Emma SwanxCaptain Hook) Once Upon a Time
AkuRoku (AxelxRoxas) Kingdom Hearts
Sorku (SoraxRiku) Kingdom Hearts
RosexDoctor (10) Doctor Who
Pepsi and Cola (JohnxDave)
EquiusxNepeta (Pale-rom only)
KanayaxKarkat (Pale-rom only)
(VERY MINOR) Vantascest (KankrixKarkat)
(VERY MINOR) Amporacest (CronusxEridan)
PorrimxKankri (Pale-rom only)
Pupa Pan and Tinker8itch (VriskaxTavros)
SignlessxΨiioniic (Pale-rom only)
SignlessxDisciple (Pale-rom only)
(SO MANY MORE HOMESTUCK SHIPS!!!)
Side note: I AM A MULTI-SHIPPING WHORE AND I HAVE NO REGRETS!!
Kadence Black (Story: Of Shadows and Moonlight)
Spirit of the Wind - real name not yet relieved (Story: You'll Never Know)
Lost child of the ice - Real name not yet relieved (Story: Frozen Tears and Nightmares)
JJ - Julie Joyce (Story: Spirit-not so-Well High School) Developed and shared with Sumi-Sprite
Various other minor OC's in multiple stories
I found this on my friend's profile page and it really spoke to me as a Christian. :) So I wanted to put it on mine as well. This came from my friend PennamePersona's profile page. :)
God bless all who read this. Weather they believe in the message of the cross or not.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Please. If you believe in the message of the cross, in Christ's love, in salvation, if you truly believe this story, stand up for what you believe in.
Hay everyone!!! I would like to humbly welcome one and all to join this little self help group a good friend of mine and myself have started up!! This is a support group for all internet addicts out there!! We dedicate our time supporting one another and are problems and telling each other: 'Meh. Don't worry about it there are worse things to be addicted to so don't bother fighting it.'
Here's how the group started:
"Hey, I'm going to my internet addiction support group, so I'll be gone for the weekend."
So if you want to join the group then just add your name to the list and copy and past this message into your profile page!! :D All are welcome and accepted here so come on and join the fun!!!
Group members: Xion5
This is a poem from the video game Kingdom Hearts that I really like. It actually means a lot to me, which I know may seem silly because it's just from a game. But it still does. :) There is a meaning behind it for me that really matters and I thought it would be nice to put on here. If you know the game then you know what it means.
Thinking of you wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows.
starting a new journey may not be so hard.
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky.
One sky, one destiny.
Awesome Quotes and things on my bucket list!! (I take absolutely NO credit for any of these unless I specifically say they are mine-which I believe none of them actually are. Feel free to copy and past any and all quotes into your profile page!!
“Go to hell!! That’s to muffle my screams as we’re going down in flames!!!!”
Dig a hole
Name it ‘Love’
Watch people falling in love
‘Clean up on aisle 13.’
‘But sir… there is no aisle 13.’
Because their dead
“Unfortunately my only true love remains myself.”
“…At least you don’t have to worry about rejection.”
“Not necessarily. I turn myself down on occasion, just to keep things interesting."
God says ‘Love your enemy.’
Me: Yeah. It’s on the corner of get a map, and f* off.
Sense when do walruses know how to use a synthesizer?!
Um. Walrie. Your clearly an idiot.
Me: Plenty. Just not this one.
Me: Suck my d*.
Friend to me: Oh common!! You’re the voice of reason here!!
Me: Hmmmmm voice of reason huh-
Friend #2: *literally pushes me away and screams* She is not the voice of reason!! Do you know how many stupid things she’s done today?! Don’t listen to her, if she were the voice of reason we’d all be dead!!
My mom: Hello dear. Make anyone cry today?
Me: Sadly no. But it’s still only 4:30.
My uncle: So, I don’t actually know this story. How did you to meet exactly?
Me: *without missing a single freaking beat* They met through a mutual douchebag.
Rename iPod to ‘Titanic’ and be amused while watching it sync. Complete. X3
Drink blue Gatorade out of a Windex bottle in public.
Fight yourself on whether or not to eat a cookie. Eat the cookie. Deal with the guilt by eating more cookies.
Go stand on a public corner wearing a shirt that says ‘Life’ and pass out lemons.
Go stand on a public corner wearing a shirt that says ‘Lemons’ and pass out pieces of paper that say ‘Life.’
Me: Most people have a tendency to be f* annoying.
Dean: Cas? What's wrong?
Cas: There was a man in the supermarket who knows who I am, he knows I'm an angel!
Dean: Are you OK? Are you hurt?
Cas: I'm fine dean.
Dean: What did he do to you?
Cas: He gave me his phone number.
Dean: He... He gave you his phone number?
Dean: Cas, what happened exactly?
Cas: I was paying for groceries when the man behind me asked if it hurt when I fell from heaven.
Cas: Why are you laughing, Dean? Dean?
Supernatural- Nothing is aliens, everything is mystical.
Doctor Who- Nothing is mystical, everything is aliens.
Sherlock- Nothing is alieans or mystical, real life really is that scary and depressing.
If there was a Siperwholock crossover: Sam and Dean would literally shi* themselves. The Doctor would be so confused AND excited and I'm pretty sure Sherlock would spontaneously burst into flames.
Friend #2: Why can't Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock do this?!
Me: Do you realize what the freaking death toll would be?!
Character 1: I hate you.
Character 2: I hate you too.
Me: I support animal rights do I look like a fuc*ing alpaca to you?
Me: I'm not attractive anyway so fuc* off.
Sherlock Fandom: Oh no, not again...
Doctor Who Fandom: Should we... I don't know. Say something comforting?
Sherlock Fandom: Nothing we can do for the poor dears now, best leave them be.
Supernatural Fandom: *rocking back and forth* CARRY ON THEY SAID. THEREL BE PEACE THEY SAID. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Mom: A boy?
Me: A fanfiction.
Me: I assume it’s because 7 is a prime number and prime numbers can be intimidating.
#1. Have boobs.
#2. That’s it.
#3. You win.
Sam: That’s hellfire, Dean.
Me: Which one?
Me: Good, I was trying to look like you.
Crowley: On what grounds?!
Dean: On the grounds that you’re a douchebag and no douchebag should ever have that much power!!
Me:*immediately my eyes widen in horror as I throw the sketchbook to the ground screaming* NO I DIDN'T WHERE DID THAT COME FROM WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!
My neighbors are having a party and playing music really loud and they just started plating 'Heat of the Moment' by Asia. I stuck my head out the window and shouted "GABRIEL, IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT!!!" And then some guy shouted back, "SORRY SAMSQUACH!! I FORGOT PRINCESSES NEED BEAUTY SLEEP!!!" I have been laughing for the past 30 minuets.
Misha Collins is the type of person who would help a lost little kid find their mommy in the grocery store.
Misha Collins is the type of person who would lose his own child in a grocery store.
Misha Collins is the type of person to get lost in a grocery store.
Me: "Thanks, the designer used your dic* for inspiration.
Jack: I WALKED AWAY FOR 2 MINUETS.
So today at work I was taking someone's order and in the middle of it Heat of the Moment by Asia started playing. He stopped mid-order and goes: "Fuc*. Gabriel's here." And I just lost it.
Dean: Sam I am going to kill you!!
Sam: Yeah? Then come and get me.
Dean:... After I kill you I'm going to dance on your grave.
Sam: Uh huh. So which of my hidden Devil's traps are you stuck in?
Dean: The one you put under Cas's bed.
Sam: I FUC*ING KNEW IT!!
There is no in between.
Seriously you guys
I'm getting real fuc*ing sick of your crap
Go drive some place in the Impala
And fuc* in the back
I'm incredable tired
Of your eye-fuc*ing
And now the child-appropriate version:
Demons bleed red
Angel's grace is blue
Dean shut your mouth
Cas is in love with you!!
Dean: Where the hell are we?
Sam: I don't know but man it's weird... I'm gonna go check it out.
Dean: Okay good 'cause while we're here I need a drink.
Sam: *leaves Dean alone at bar*
Dean: *takes a swig of beer*
Dean:... Maybe I'll try calling Ca-
Dean: IT'S A QUARTER AFTER ONE I'M ALL ALONE AND I NEED YOU NOWW!!
Dean: What the hell?!!- I SAID I WOULDN'T CALL BUT I'VE- What?!! No, wait- LOST ALL CONTROL AND I NEED YOU NOWWWW- Cas!!-
Cas: *poofs into room* Dean, what is it?
Dean: Cas I- I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!! *clamps hands over mouth*
Cas: Dean, I don't understand. *steps closer and reaches out to grab Dean's shoulder*
Cas: Dean what is going on- *freezes on contact, eyes wide*
Dean: Cas what's wron-
Cas: *forcefully grabs Dean's collar and pulls him close*
Dean: Cas what the hell-!
Cas: I GOT CHILLS THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!!
Dean: SAM HELP!!!!
Doctor Who: A bunch of relatively normal people obsessed with a weird as fuc* show.
Sherlock: A bunch of weird as fuc* people obsessed over a relatively normal show.
Supernatural: A bunch of weird as fuc* people obsessed with a weird as fuc* show.
SuperWhoLock: Run. Quickly.
Definition: I'm straight but shit happens.
GOD'S NOT DEAD