Author has written 6 stories for Beyblade, and Prince of Tennis.
Please call me Cers or Katto. (Katto is the nickname my Japanese friends called me.)
A few facts about me:
- I love manga/anime and Japanese sweets, especially dango. And still cannot get over the BoyBand fever despite the fact that I'm in college and about to be done with it.
- Majoring in: Japanese with International Relations as minor.
- BoyBands I like: TVXQ, Big Bang, Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Westlife and One Direction and many more. DON'T JUDGE.
- Like the British Indies bands, especially Oasis.
- Favourite anime/manga: Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Dengeki Daisy, Skip! Beat, Perfect Girl Evolution, Prince of Tennis, and there are many more!
- Favourite food: Kitsune Udon, Kimchi soup, Hot and Sour soup, Okonomiyaki, Tuna Onigiri, dango and Takoyaki!
- Favourite drinks: Gyokuro green tea, Sencha green tea, Irish breakfast tea, Darjeeling and Earl Grey tea.
- Quote: "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." - Confucius
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages." - William Shakespeare
ASIAN ALL THE WAY, YIPPEE!
Oh, and by the way, here's what the Guest review said in 'Of Blacks and Blues'
"please get a reviewer or reader person before i die because of your lack of grammar."
First of all, haven't you ever heard of this saying? "If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all." I am an ESL student, and I clearly said it in my story that there are grammar and spelling mistakes. If you are going to die because of that, then please stop reading.
Second of all, I have courage to put my stories out, even though I know it may not be that good in some people's standard. If you don't even have the courage to put your account/name forward so I can reply to your review, I don't EVEN want to take your 'opinion' into consideration
And lastly, constructive criticism counts. Your review is just NOT one of it. GROW UP.
I think I've said all I want to say. So peace out.