Author has written 6 stories for Teen Titans, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and Hey Arnold.
To be honest, I'm terrible at English. it might be my native language but during school I was either getting suspended, detention, or in general not paying attention; so that shows in my work.
Romantic: (DCUniverse- Beast Boy/Harem, Beast Boy/Raven, Beast Boy/Starfire, Beast Boy/Universal, Batman/Harem, Batman/Wonder Woman, Batman/Catwoman, Batman/Universal, Robin/Batgirl, Nightwing/Batgirl-Oracle, Red Hood/Spoiler-Batgirl-Oracle-Black Bat (Barbra, Stephanie, Cassandra), Red Robin/Spoiler-Batgirl, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)/Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Supergirl/Robin (Damian), Superboy/Miss Martian, Speedy-Red Arrow/Cheshire) (Ed Edd Eddy- Edd/Marie, Ed/May, Eddy/Lee) (Hey Arnold- Arnold/Helga, Gerald/Pheobe) (MarvelUniverse- Spiderman/Harem, Spiderman/Spiderwoman, Spiderman/Black Cat, Spiderman/Stacey Gwen, Wolverine/Harem, Wolverine/Storm, Wolverine/Mystique, Rogue/Gambit) (Rugrats All Grown Up- Chucky/Angelica, Chucky/ Suzie, Chucky/Lil) (DCMarvelCrossover- Deadpool/Harley Quinn) (Supernatural- Castiel/Meg) (Kim Possible- Ron/Harem, Ron/Shego, Ron/Bonnie, Ron/Universal)
Friendship: (DCUniverse- Batman/Superman, Beast Boy/Robin, Beast Boy/Cyborg, Red Hood/Red Arrow, Green Arrow/Green Lantern/ Hal Jordan/Sinestro, Flash/Green Lantern, Flash/Green Arrow) (MarvelUniverse- Spiderman/Wolverine, Captain America/Iron Man, Spiderman/Deadpool) (Ed Edd Eddy- Ed/Edd/Eddy) (Rugrats All Grown Up- Chucky/Tommy, Angelica/Suzie) (Supernatural- Dean/Castiel, Sam/Castiel)
Family: (DCUniverse- Bat Clan, Super Family, Lantern Family) (MarvelUniverse- Spider Family, Wolverine/X-23) (Supernatural- Sam/Dean/Castiel)
FAVORITE SHOWS: NCIS, House, Teen Titans, Ancient Aliens, Hey Arnold, Ed Edd Eddy, All That, Doug, Cities of the Underground, Arrow, Marvel: Agents of SHIELD, Kenan & Kel, Psych, Monk, Law & Order, Batman: Animated Series, Superman: Animated Series, Young Justice, Dragon Ball Z, and the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Dr. Horrible, Avengers, Thor I & II, Captain America, Dark Knight Trilogy, Harold & Kumar Trilogy, Man of Steel, Green Lantern, both Star Wars Trilogies, Good Burger, 21 & Over, the Indiana Jones movies, Angels In the Outfield, X-Men movies, Resident Evil movies, 21 Jump Street, and the Lone Ranger.
FAVORITE MUSIC: My music ranges from Jazz to Rock, from Blues to Rap, and Classical to Country. But my favorite bands/artists are Hank Williams III, Billy Joel, B.B. King, Tupac, Hank Williams Jr. Eminem, Frank Sinatra, Eric Clapton, Hank Williams and Dean Martin.
STORIES WORKING ON
Carry On My Wayward Jason
- (Jason/Blackfire, Roy/Starfire)
Deadpool's DC Adventure
- Deadpool, finds himself with his friends in the DC Universe, what happens when our favorite Merc with a Mouth causes trouble. Will total destruction follow in path or will some romance develop within the death. (I apologize, I had a really good summary before but I lost it.) (Pool/Quinn, Spider/Black Cat, BB/Rae)
Doug's and Patty's Date
- The Doug series finale ended with Patty asking Doug out on a date; this is what happens on that date. Which for some reason was never showed. (Doug/Patty)
Green Knight- The Beginning (Being Revised)
- Beast Boy and Starfire are kicked out of the Titans; Beast Boy for letting Slade scape, and Starfire for defending him. They learn to survive on their own and meet some new friends along the way. (BB/Star, BB/?)
Green Knight- Time In Marvel Universe
- Beast Boy and Starfire find themselves in the Marvel Universe, where they face the challenges that you can only encounter with the people of Marvel. (BB/Star, BB/Spidergirl, BB/X-23)
Green Knight- Gotham Years
- Beast Boy and Starfire find themselves in Gotham, meet some more interesting people. Can they survive the chaos that Gotham has to offer, or will they sub-come to it's darkness. (BB/Star, BB/Batgirl, BB/Supergirl)
Green Knight- The Return
- Beast Boy and Starfire finally return to Jump City, on the hunt for Slade. Will Beast Boy get his revenge or will he once again lose his opportunity to make things right. (BB/Star, BB/Jesse, BB/?)
Kiss of Fire (Adoptable If Wanted. Just Message Me)
- This could either be a Titan story for BB/Blackfire or a Ed, Edd, Eddy story for Edd/Marie, a Hey Arnold story for Helga/Arnold, a Rugrats All Grown Up story for Chucky/Angelica, or a Kim Possible story for Ron/Shego or Ron/Bonnie.
Logan the Red Lantern
- The pain of his past has finally come full circle but all he fells is rage, even his love for Raven can't save him when he gets a power ring...or can it? (BB/Rae)
Love Begins at a Monster Movie
- Ed goes to the new monster movie and is surprised when he sees May Kanker, who he hasn't seen since high school. But what surprises him more is that he in fact enjoys May's company. (Ed/May)
- In eighth grade Chucky moved away, but in his junior year he moved back to his old neighborhood. When he moves back everything has changed, his friends aren't friends anymore Suzie graduated early, and god only knows what happening to Angelica. (Chucky/Angelica)
Billy Joel & Rush Brought Them Together
- Double D and Marie are surprised when they both find out they have something in common. What will this new development lead to, friendship or maybe something more? (Edd/Marie)
- Tommy comes home from school one day to find his old dog Spike within his final breathes.
Hurricane of Love (Title thought up by JP-Rider, thanks dude)
- BB/Storm, Titan/X-Men crossover
More Than Orange Soda
The Return of Wanyama (Co-author with JP-Rider) (In Progress)
- Beast Boy has always felt that there was a void in his life, something that was missing. Terra couldn't fill it, Raven couldn't feel it, the Doom Patrol or the Titans couldn't fill it. When the assassin Cheshire come knocking why does BB think that she can fill it or at least help fill in the void. (BB/Cheshire)
Ed, Edd, Eddy/Hey Arnold Crossover
- After Arnold gets his parents back they move away at the beginning of summer break, and Helga's parent send her to stay with her cousins for the summer. What happens when they run into each other. (Helga/Arnold, Edd/Marie)
HoneyBeast (Co-author with JP-Rider as the writer; he may have a different title, just look for BB/Bee) (In Progress)
-BumbleBee shows concern for the green changeling, as she confronts the changeling about his sadness. (BB/Bee)
(Title Is Needed)
- For years Raven has been treating Beast Boy like crap, now when her mother arrives to try and start a relationship with her daughter and gets rejected, our favorite changeling comforts Arella and the pair hit it off. (That's a terrible summary; when I get something better, I will put it)
Jungle Cat, Heat In the Steele City
- Cheetah commits a crime in Jump City, meeting the Titans for the first time. At first sight Beast Boy's instincts go haywire, and leads him to do crazy things.
Unsafe External Link