Poll: What plot would you want for mine and JP-Rider's reboot of our BB/Bee story? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Teen Titans, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Hey Arnold, Kim Possible, Young Justice, SpongeBob SquarePants, Family Guy, Naruto, Warcraft, Batman, Supernatural, Code Geass, and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D.
STORIES WORKING ON
Ron, Winter Soldier: Working
The Green Lantern: Not Working
Ron's Vacation In Paris: Not Working
Green Assassin: Working with JP-Ryder
Green Flash: Working with JP-Ryder
Garfield Phenex: Working with JP-Ryder
Unstoppable Heart: Semi Working
Dirty Love: Semi Working
Logan the Red Lantern: Not Working
Temptations of a Roth Matriarch: Not Working
Wanyama: The Return: Reached fifty reviews on April 3, 2014. Reached one hundred review on May 23, 2014. Reached 10,000 views on July 28, 2014. Reached 15,000 views on December 30, 2014.
Ron Meets World: Reached fifty reviews on June 15, 2014. Reached over 10,000 views on June 28, 2014. Reached one hundred Favorited on August 6, 2014. Reached over 20,000 views August 28, 2014. Reached one-hundred and fifty reviews on January 8, 2015. Reached 50,000 views on October 6, 2015.
Beast: The Green Assassin: Reached fifty reviews on November 18, 2014. Reached 10,000 views on May 4, 2015.
The Temptations of a Roth Matriarch: Reached fifty reviews on July 19, 2014.
Ron the Winter Soldier: Reached fifty reviews on May 2, 2015. Reached 10,000 views of October 123, 2016.
Temptations of the Roth Matriarch: Reached 10,000 views on April 15, 2015. Reached fifty reviews on July 19, 2014. Reached one-hundred reviews on January 7, 2015.
Ron, the Winter Soldier: Reached 10,000 views on September 10, 2016.
Beast: The Green Assassin: Reached 10,000 views on March 5, 2016. Reached 20,000 views on September 1, 2016. Reached 100 followers on September 15, 2016.
I am willing to accepts requests from you the fanfiction people. Just some ground rules.
1. The idea needs to be original or semi-original.
2. Don't give me something too dark. I can write rape, murder and torture, but I won't have it consume the whole story. Ah what the hell, I can do a dark story.
3. When it comes to pairing I will try whatever even crossovers, but only if it is not one of the pairings at the top that I said I will not do EVER. I will try a Ron/Kim story if the story is good enough, but I won't make it easy of them...just saying.
4. I will accept ideas for video games, cartoon, movies, and TV shows. If you want to know what kind of movies, TV shows cartoons, and games that I like then you can message me.
5. Ideas must be sent through reviews on stories or through PM.