The Mortal Instruments
For Isabelle, an ass kicking Shadowhunter, who had a heart of steel, but underneath that was a heart of melted gold.
In remembrance to Max, who will always be a little boy, who died like a true Shadowhunter, and will now have forever to do what he has always loved, read manga.
For Jace, and his forever wicked sense of humor, and goddammed good looks.
For Jace's soulmate, Clary, who never stoped fighting, despite all that hit her.
For Will, who could have been Jace's twin, and was equally sexy, and annoying.If only they had met each other ...They both could hypnotize anything that moved.Long live the Herondales!
For Alec, who was a loyal parabatai,friend, brother, and brave enough to be a loyal boyfriend too.
For Maryse,who was a Shadowhunter in every shape and form, and an awesome mom. The mirror version of Isabelle.
And finally, for Church, the heart of The Institute and royal pet of all generations, a truly beloved cat to have met, and bit both Herondale boys.
The Vampire Diaries
For Damon,who was always the right brother and suffered more then anyone knew. By far the best choice,I don't know what the hell Elena was thinking.
For our favorite hybrid ,Klaus,who would give everything to Caroline if she would just accept him.
For Caroline, who was conceited at first but with becoming a vampire came a smart, witty, girl who didn't take anyone's crap.
For Rebekah, who just wanted love and a normal life, not to be a monster.
For Katherine, the definition of player and always a step ahead,whose motto was put yourself before others.Always.
For Draco, who was confused, and needed someone to help him,though would never admit it.Forever stubborn and beautiful.
For Bellatrix, and all her wicked glory.I can't help but grin when I think of her.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things