Poll: Which of my works do you think I should focus on? Vote Now!
Author has written 50 stories for Devil May Cry, Avengers, Mortal Kombat, Bleach, Star Wars, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Twilight, Justice League, Underworld, Dragon Ball Z, Harry Potter, X-overs, Resident Evil, Hellsing, Soul Calibur, Final Fantasy VII, God of War, Bayonetta, Prototype, Asura's Wrath, Resident Evil series, Assassin's Creed, Tekken, and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D.
I especially like crossovers. Stories and VS battles, I like both. VS battles for a quick blast of win or lose, or in fact a bit of both, and stories for a longer journey in which events unfold. I'm varied.
An important thing to know when reading any VS battle is that I don't just take character abilities at face value. I examine each character, complete with calculations on some occasions.
When you make a crossover battle, you have to examine the abilities of each character in order to be accurate in your conclusion. I always analyse everything about each character.
Eg. At first glance Luke Skywalker is no match for the Hulk. Taken at face value, the Hulk would flatten him. However, when you analyse them more closely, you will remember that size means nothing to the Force, which would allow Luke to lift the Hulk off the ground and throw him away. As the Hulk only has strength, he would be helpless once Luke levitates him.
I have a great deal of time for characters like Goku, Superman, and Hulk, but I do not believe for one second that they are fiction's most powerful characters, a belief which has brought many haters my way. After a few haters got particularly unpleasant, I briefly considered baiting them by releasing a fight where Goku fought Galactus, a clearly mismatched fight, as no one short of Living Tribunal or Eternity can stop Galactus. However, I decided not to, and here's why. Goku didn't do anything wrong, nor did the majority of Dragon Ball Z fans, so why humiliate him and show their hero being humiliated? That would make me no better than the haters. I chose to respect Goku and the millions of harmless people who like Dragon Ball Z, something all haters need to learn. To those who say I don't respect him, showing him losing a real fight as opposed to putting him in a ridiculous fight just to humiliate him are two entirely different things. There is a huge difference between hating him and saying he isn't an invincible character who would effortlessly beat up all of fiction then yawn because he's bored.
Regardless, I do believe that many characters are capable of defeating Superman and Goku. Every character has weaknesses, and every character has strengths. You have to analyse each character in depth before making conclusions. I explain the outlines of my conclusions at the end of most of my crossover battles.
However, a very important thing to know is that having a character lose a fight certainly doesn't mean I hate them in any way. People have tried to accuse me of hating certain series and characters simply because I show one of those characters losing a fight. This is preposterous, as by their logic, DC Comics hates Batman because they showed him losing to Bane. A simple question is, if me saying one character would beat another means I hate the character I say loses, does that mean the reviewer hates the other character because they think they would lose? Score one for Captain Logic. People can rest assured that I do not hate the characters I write about, except that I do dislike the ones I parody, such as the Devil May Cry Reboot, and to a lesser extent, Twilight, which actually only annoys me, I don't strictly hate it.
Moving on, while I am generally fairly easy going, I tend to delete aggressive flames. In conclusion, if you disagree, say so without trying to pick a fight with me, because I will usually delete such reviews.
I also tend to respond to reviews and messages. If you are a guest, I will try to respond either at the bottom of the next chapter or in a review of my own. If you have a profile, I will usually respond with a message.
I don't do things like reversing a character's sexuality. Unless a character is gay, I won't portray them as such. I have no problems with gay characters, but only if it's actually part of the storyline. Eg. Willow Rosenberg from Buffy.
1. Anime vs Comics. This is a collection of one-shots, where Anime characters face Comic characters. The plan is to match characters up to characters of a similar power if possible. There will be no utter stomp battles, E.G. Goku vs Green Arrow or Ichigo vs The Spectre. There is a poll on the top of this page asking for battle requests. Any that receive multiple votes are almost certain to happen, but some of the ones that get no votes may not happen because it's best not to clutter up the story too much.
2. X-Over Dream Team: This is a general X-Over in which several characters from several popular series come together in a team in order to beat a villain who means to destroy the world. The team is made up of Superman, Goku, Kratos, Alucard, Dante, Alex Mercer, Ryu Hayabusa, Bayonetta and Asura.
3. Super Saiyan Defence against the Dark Arts: A Dragon Ball Z/Harry Potter crossover where Dumbledore asks Goku to fill the defence against the Dark Arts role before Delores Umbridge takes it. Obviously Goku has more than enough skill and power, and his heart is in the right place, but the question is: can he teach? And can he deal with Umbridge and her ministry?
4. Mortal Kombat vs Soul Calibur: This is a possibility. It would be a series of fights between the characters of the two series. Fans of these two series will probably enjoy it. Suggestions would be taken into account also.
5. Wesker Goes to Sunnydale: this is another possible. It is an idea where Wesker goes to Sunnydale during Season 6 to use demons as specimens. Chris would be involved too, and he and Buffy would have to work together to take down Wesker. This would of course be complicated by the demons and other such beings Wesker comes into contact with. Needless to say the Evil Trio of idiots would pose a particular problem with Wesker helping them.
6. The Dark Knight and the God of War: An idea I had, not a certainty. Set after God of War 3, several thousand years after it to be exact, Kratos awakens after his near death in a block of ice and washes up in Gotham city. Kratos becomes an uneasy ally to Batman, and obviously Kratos isn't at full strength due to being exhausted and having none of his weapons. Kratos and Batman team up to make Gotham's criminals regret quitting their day jobs, basically. Will likely involve a pairing between Kratos and one of the female Batman villains, likely Harley Quinn.
People I would specifically like to thank:
Father L: This guy is totally awesome. He's always nice, always reasonable, always fun and pleasant to talk to, and always has good ideas to go with it. He is completely unafraid of disagreeing with the popular belief, and he is very good at inventing his own characters. Father L, thank you very much! You have been totally awesome!
Sai Kunai Blade: This guy is a funny guy, who always has a funny idea for everything. He's a really cool guy, as well as completely shameless about writing rather risqué, yet really funny stories. He is also fearless about contradicting common belief, and readily expresses his opinion. Sai Kunai Blade, you are awesome!
Rebeldynasty: This person is always pleasant to talk to. She also is one of the few writers I've seen who always tries to portray her characters in a 3-dimensional light. Rebeldynasty, you're awesome!
Superiornite: Another amazing writer. This guy's smart, and deals with aggressive flamers all the time, and I can't help but respect him for how he deals with them. Superiornite, you're awesome.
Ashbringer36: This guy is a great guy. He's a great mix of a great writer, a pleasant person, and someone with intelligence to back up what he says and thinks. Ashbringer36, you're awesome.
Phaseolus vulgaris: This person messaged me when I was seriously considering deleting everything I'd written simply because of all the hate mail, and it was this person talking to me that reminded me there are still awesome people to talk to on this site. Phaseolus, thank you. You're awesome.