Author has written 17 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Vocaloid, Maze Runner Trilogy, Phantom of the Opera, Sherlock, Fullmetal Alchemist, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo/달의 연인-보보경심 려, and Frozen.
I'm a fangirl - not many words needed.
I'm just an aspiring writer, who loves FanFiction with a passion >.
I love to read, write and listen to music. I love anime :3
What you will find here in my FanFiction account is some of the best and worst I've written. I like to keep the not-so-good stuff to more or less see how much I've improved over time :3
I also love to make translations ! From English to Spanish and viceversa. If you want help with translations of your fics, PM me!
I'm an English-Spanish translator at www.lyrical-nonsense.com. Check the site out! Visit my small blog on sanninalchemist.tumblr.com :)
About the Goryeo Chronicles (GC):
So first, a little bit of background.
Like you would be able to guess, I am a fan of the drama Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. I expected it for a long time, and when I was watching it, I fell helplessly in love with the character of Princess Hwangbo Yeon Hwa. There are many things that I love about her – including the actress that portrayed her.
But as a viewer, there are few things I love more than a good antagonist in a story, someone who knows what they want and stop at nothing to get it, but also show us their human feelings and struggles, and – personally – Yeon Hwa gave me that and more.
When the drama ended I was so inspired by her that I began to imagine how her life as Queen of Goryeo would be like, and began to write a couple of ideas. But that soon turned into a full-fledged scenario that I really liked, and so I decided to put it together in a sort of series, and Goryeo Chronicles was born.
The focus of this series is mainly Goryeo’s new royal family – So, Yeon Hwa, their son and three daughters – their lives, relationships and other events and people around them. I take them as the starting point because it is the last part of the drama.
The pieces/short stories will be numbered, but that doesn't mean they are chronological. Many will be, but for others, the order will depend on when I wrote them or what I want to explain or show before what other thing.
Queen Daemok gives a bit more of general background to the overall story, hence it being part one, and Resting Place is the second one-shot I wrote, immediately following that line of thought, so I made that part two. From then, it is up to other things :P
I hope you enjoy this little series ! Thanks for reading :)
[Now, the random stuff flows free :P]
Two words: HETALIAN FANGIRL :)
And I have this nice little test which proves it :P (I took this from ShadowFang01 , I don't own anything)
You know you're obsessed with Hetalia when:
1. You yell pasta, vodka, or panda at random moments.
2. You sing the Delicious Tomato Song while you're cooking or eating pasta.
If I sing it in my mind...still counts??
3. You know the lyrics to all the characters endings.
Most of them
4. You know the lyrics and dance steps to Wa Wa World Ondo.
I'm working on the dance steps... (8)Wa Wa Wa World...Wa Wa Wa World...
5. You have all of the Hetalia soundtrack on you're iPod/MP3.
OF COURSE I DO :D
6. You own every seasons including the movie.
ANOTHER BIG OF COURSE
7. You wanna visit all of your favorite characters countries.
8. Your terrified to meet people from Russia and Belarus.
Actually I would love to meet them xD
9. You automatically assume every Italians is a spazz.
Yeees...though I just proved not :P
10. You find yourself paying more attention in History class.
Love History so, always paying attention...but it is certainly more interesting now :P
11. You give yourself a curl to look like Italy, Romano, or Canada. Or a cowlick to look like America.
12. You think all people will have the same personally as their country's character.
Yeeeeeeees...for that I hope Mexico will be a nice guy :/
13. You want to curse the person you hate with Busby's chair.
And with all my spells!!
14. You say Canadia instead of Canada.
15. You use a frying pan as a weapon.
16. When you hit someone you say "Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack..." repeatedly.
17. You eat more worldly foods.
Try to :)
18. Automatically assume every French man is a pervert.
Same. Just proved not...but still feel uneasy walking around Paris xD
19. You're afraid or unsure to eating English food.
I'M NOT THAT BAD AT COOKING, BLOODY HELL!!
20. Whenever you see a cat, you think of Greece.
21. You find it entertaining to watch an Englishmen and Frenchmen argue.
xD look forward to it
22. When you leave cookies on Christmas night, you put a note that says "For Finland!".
Never thought of it...guess i'll try it next Christmas xD
...And with this we can conclude...
That I have issues :P
Today, writers are scorned because of those too unversed to know.
Disdained, because of the those too ignorant to believe.
But we, as writers, know them to be wrong.
A writer is a person who dreams.
A person who expresses.
I am a writer.
I dream of a world where anything is possible.
I express myself in ways others dare not try.
If you are a writer, and believe in these, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your pen name underneath "Signed,"