Poll: Who should Melanie end up with at the end of Caught in The Middle? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Malcolm in the Middle, Ouran High School Host Club, Red vs. Blue, Ninja Turtles, and Fallout.
I am not going to post a bunch of personal information about myself on here because really, who cares? Besides I have way too many things that I like and I don't want to start listing them off. Eventually, all will be known, meaning I usually write something about my new favorite thing. Be it a TV show, movie, video game, anime, it will show up as a story or whatever at some point. Obviously I like to write and read amazing Fanfiction. I am pretty sure that is why we are all here. So, I will start by saying I am a slow writer but my work is always worth the wait... maybe that is a little less than modest but I don't care I love what I write and you should too.
By the way, do not take that last little boost of confidence that I just exuded as 'Oh wow she is a snobby bitch' No, I'm really not I just believe that if you are going to put yourself out there with works of art in the form of writings, you should be proud of what you post. If you don't believe your work is amazing how are other people suppose to believe it is amazing and worth reading?
So I changed my mind about the personal information rant. It's sort of, kind of, fun to know about the person who writes the stories you like to read so I guess I'll make an exception.
Name: It's boring... Just call me Zee
Age: Old enough to drink young enough not to be married or have kids!
Sex: Female (if it wasn't already obvious)
Height: 5' 6"
Food: I don't have favorite foods I eat whatever I'm in the mood for
Drink: Thank you... I'll have a long Island ;)
Been in a fight: I mentally fight myself everyday
Relationship: The relationship I have with Raphael (TMNT) is deep but complicated.
Animal: Dragons and Mammoths
Snack: All the time
Show: TMNT & Hetalia - Axis Powers
Blondes or Brunettes: I like 'em green. X)
Music: Love it
Actor Crush: Martin Freeman or Tom Hiddleston
Place of Residence: Boring
Desires: Plenty *licks lips*
Fast Food: KFC / Taco Bell
Whatcha Doin: Oh you! ;) I'm working on making my readers happy!
Are you in a relationship: Jealous?
Ever been arrested: Abso-tutely... not
Ever had a stalker: Well I wish France (APH) would stalk me ;)
Are you a human: No! I'm an AI fragment sealed inside a suit of armor by my husband who tried to preserve the memory of me because I died (What Up RvB reference!)
I'll ask again... Are you human: No I'm a personified country
Does money make people happy: Makes me happy
Hair: Currently; half Black, half Pink, White undertones (Neo style)
Do you care what people think of you: A LOT less than I use to
5 Years from Now: Healthy
Afraid of the Dark: Depends
Broken Bones: Nah, I'm an AI/Country remember
Author: Bentley Little and Margret Haddix
Are you a paranoid person: I'm too dangerous to be paranoid
Heights: Hate them
Time to Wake Up: 10 or 11
Song: It changes
A Hetalian's Pledge
I pledge to think of Italy whenever I'm helpless... or someone mentions pasta.
I pledge to think of Germany whenever I try too hard... or I silence a room.
I pledge to think of Japan whenever I feel out of place... or I take too many pictures.
I pledge to think of America whenever I need a hero... or a sandwich.
I pledge to think of Britain whenever I'm not taken seriously... or someone fails at cooking.
I pledge to think of France whenever I feel misunderstood... or mischievous.
I pledge to think of Russia whenever I'm missing summer... or my faucet.
I pledge to think of China whenever I'm unfairly treated... or I'm mistaken for the other gender.
I pledge to think of Spain whenever I feel unappreciated... or I'm too oblivious to notice I am.
I pledge to think of Austria whenever I give up too easily... or I manipulate others into doing my chores.
I pledge to think of Hungary whenever I fight others' battles... or I support another yaoi pairing.
I pledge to think of Liechtenstein whenever I barely survive... or someone misspells my name.
I pledge to think of Poland whenever I'm shy... or I (like totally) win using my own rules.
I pledge to think of Switzerland whenever I get paranoid... or I rock frilly pink pajamas.
I pledge to think of Belarus whenever I have an unrequited crush... or take crushing too far.
I pledge to think of Estonia whenever I feel powerless... or I have computer problems.
I pledge to think of Latvia whenever I talk without thinking... or I feel way too short.
I pledge to think of Lithuania whenever I am persecuted... or I lose a game of chess.
I pledge to think of Romania whenever I get judged by my appearance... or I try to use magic.
I pledge to think of Ukraine whenever I feel way too sorry... or a bit too mature.
I pledge to think of Denmark whenever I'm criticized... or I have a little too much fun.
I pledge to think of Finland whenever I feel too different.. or I'm celebrating the holidays.
I pledge to think of Iceland whenever I'm bullied into saying something... or I procrastinate with candy.
I pledge to think of Norway whenever I'm not listened to... or I'm surrounded by idiots.
I pledge to think of Sweden whenever I'm misinterpreted... or I use a Swedish Death Glare.
I pledge to think of Greece whenever I have different priorities... or I see a cat.
I pledge to think of Romano whenever I feel unloved... or I swear my a* off.
I pledge to think of Turkey whenever I'm overprotective... or I wear a mask.
I pledge to think of South Korea whenever I express myself oddly... or I see anything made in Korea (da-ze!).
I pledge to think of Seychelles whenever I'm hated for something I didn't do... or I find a swordfish.
I pledge to think of Canada whenever I feel invisible... or there's maple syrup involved.
I pledge to think of Sealand whenever I am overambitious... or sell stuff on Ebay.
I pledge to think of HRE whenever I leave someone behind... or realize my name or title is completely wrong.
I pledge to think of Prussia whenever I can't admit my fears... or I redefine "AWESOME."
Everyone has a little bit of each nation in them, including me. Therefore, I pledge these things as a true Hetalian.
Red vs Blue...
Tex: "Buenos Dias Cockbite, guess who's back."
Simmons: "I think yelling should be reserved for only the most critical of situations, Like When Someone Drinks The Milk Out Of The Carton!"
Tucker: "I've got a hard line Tex can use; Bow Chicka Bow Wow"
Sarge: "It's crucial to keep a little padding in your status, that way, if we're far enough ahead, I can stab Griff in the face and still stay in the lead"
Grif: "You know, I'm standing right here.."
Sarge: "Right where I want you! Within face-stabbing range."
Donut: "I know it was Tuesday cause that's the day I washed my underwear and since I don't like to let my armor touch my bare skin, on the account I chafe really easily, I remember thinking 'Where can I hang out with no pants on?'"
Grif: "There's two types of people in the world Doc, those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth and those who don't, we call those last people DINNER."
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.