Author has written 12 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Peter Pan, Fire Emblem, Hobbit, Thor, Zoom, Treasure Planet, Once Upon a Time, Captain America, and X-Men: The Movie.
Hello ladies and gentleman, Sairahiniel SakuraAeris1497 here!
Just wanted to welcome readers and fans alike to my safe haven of stories. To tell you a little about myself:
1. I'm a fellow cosplayer and have been for several years now.
2. I love the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Hetalia, Naruto: Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh (all series, but Zexal and Duel Monsters the most!), Final Fantasy 7 and 13, and other stuff.
3. I also love Inuyasha, Beyblade, Fire Emblem 3 and 12, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
4. I love to write stories & create my own characters (even though my writing gets darker and deeper each time). Love it, Love it, Love it! =)
5. I have secret crushes on certain characters from anime and fandoms, and they are my babies!
6. I love gummy candies (Haribo bears and sour worms the most!), Pocky, and anything chocolate (they are the door to my heart) as well as Pixar films (Wreck-It-Ralph & Finding Nemo the most! =])
7. Legend of Zelda, Lost Kingdoms, Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, and Super Smash Brothers Melee and Brawl are my childhood! =)
8. I read manga for FullMetal Alchemist, Legend of Zelda, and Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal.
9. I adore accessories from famous fandoms and movies (Mockingjay Pin and Evenstar pendant).
10. I have a novel that is finally published after several months and I've now finished the sequel. I'm also working on two more book series. The books are on Lulu.com and they're called 'Special Awakening: Children of the Supernatural' and 'Special Awakening: Daughter of Wings & Fangs.' They are really good books, at least to me, and I hope my audience enjoys them. It's about $7.84 for the first book and $5.95 for the second one plus you have to add in shipping and handling. If you like my fanfiction, I'm sure you'll have a great time reading these books.
11. I have read The Hobbit & all three books of The Lord of the Rings (in order) as well as the woke series of Maximum Ride (I like James Patterson for his suspense and short chapters but I prefer the first three books out of the eight novels), first three books of Michael Vey, The Fault in Our Stars, & the first book in the Blackwell Chronicles (Loki's Wolves). I'm about to read The Giver before things get busy with me. All of these books listed are good reads, trust me. :)
12. I am OBSESSED with Once Upon a Time & Marvel. They have both been my favorites since first episode of season one (Once Upon a Time) & Captain America: The First Avenger. Captain America/Steve Rogers & Thor are my favorite Avengers/heroes but the Winter Soldier & Loki Laufeyson are my favorite villains. Out of all the Once Upon a Time characters, the Mad Hatter/Jefferson is my favorite because of Sebastian Stan and I like the Emma and Hook love pairing as well as the Robin Hood and Regina love pairing. I also approve of Rumplestilitskin and Belle and I think Henry and Grace/Paige would be a cute pairing.
13. I love to sing anywhere, especially in chorus, and act in plays. I also sing soprano.
14. My name is...a secret.
I hope you enjoy my stories and please review. It really helps better my writing and it helps me learn what my audience likes. My writing really does get better because of the comments from my wonderful audience. Your support means a lot to me. Once again, thanks and I hope you enjoy! =)
I am writing one book that is being edited and rewritten right now and I'm also writing a trilogy to be published. I have the first two manuscripts of the trilogy done and ready to go, but I'm having trouble mapping out the events for the third and final book. However, I followed a best friend's advice about writing a novel journal to map out events and an article online about writing stories that said to write out scenes you know you want to happen and then fill in middle bits as you go, so I'm back on track. Yay! :)
Okay, I read this profile from flipper887's profile page. It had a profile from a writer named Sailor Sacred Moon. These following passages are what I am reposting from her profile. Repost if you like them and maybe check out her profile. Here's the link. Copy and paste it in toolbar: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1753429/ !
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Good huh? well heres another one from her enjoy
This is true:
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
okay guys here is yet another one from her I hope she is ok with this...
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
" If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
The one who smiles the most is the one who's the most broken.
alright guys, that's all for now, don't forget to check out Sailor Sacred Moon's profile and please re-post!
--16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things