Poll: What kind of fic would you prefer me to start posting next? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
I'm 16. Does that surprise you?
I'm French. I live in Ireland. I'm female. I'm joining University in France next year to become an English Professor.
I speak French and English fluently (written, spoken and read for both), and I'm learning Japanese and Russian.
My passions are writing and music.
1) Snarry for life, thanks to Josephine Darcy and her 'The Marriage Stone', my first ever read fanfic, the best I've ever read, and also the fanfic that inspired to write HP fanfics myself
2) Wolfstar, thanks to fanfiction author remuslives23 :D
3) Hermione's definite pairing in my in-writing fic 'Second Life' is my third OTP. I won't ay what it is because I don't want to ruin the suspense for those reading it ;) Love you all if you are reading it by the way!! :D
Shingeki no Kyojin:
1) Eren/Jean. There are seriously not enough of those two out there.
2) Mikasa/Levi. They were made for each other.
3) Eren/Levi. Yes, I've caught the virus! x D
1) Gajeel/Laxus/Lucy, in any order and mix! :D
2) Gray/Natsu, thanks to Wild Rohv!
1) Jake/Bella, I always felt these two should have been together from the very start even after Stephenie Meyer paired Jacob with Renesmee and Bella was quite obviously going to end up with Edward since it was their story...
2) Sam/Emily, these two sooo belong together it's actually freaky!!
3) Carlisle/Edward, yeah I know it's just freaky but I always feel like they belong together just as much as Bella and Jacob and Sam and Emily... sorry if you don't agree but thats just me _
1) Legolas/Elrond, they're really my only obvious LotR pairing, I think they really belong together as well!!
1) Zoro/Sanji, just wow, I can't ever imagine these two without each other, wowowow, and all thanks to Wild Rohv's oneshot 'The Cook's Poison', and to StarkBlack's extended fanfic 'Memories'!
Unsafe External Link