Author has written 18 stories for Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and Frozen.
I am a person who likes combining different stories and adding things into them that should have been done in the first place to make them better than ever before.
Mogami class cruiser
Raider Thunder Child
Northampton Class cruiser
Franklin's sea king helicopter
Tanya's dress in her date with Jonathan
VAF MIG 29
Clemson class destroyer
Olympia class transports
FSF Perseverence aircraft carrier
Franklin and Rebekah's AK47s
Franklin's Colt 45
Denali Air force base
ANS Queen Elsa, ANS Prince Victor, ANS Princess Anna and ANS Princess Bella firing missiles
have a look at this
I promise to remember Bella,
And I promise to remember Esme,
If you are obsessed with Twilight too, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) BRING a picnic basket and ask the other passengers to tea.
Unsafe External Link