Poll: Seeing as I utterly despise it and the writing makes me cringe, I was wondering if you guys think I should rewrite Revenge Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Ben 10, Kingdom Hearts, Merlin, and Rise of the Guardians.
...I should really be asleep right now @_@
Exams are over! 3 weeks of freedom!! :D I hope to be doing plenty of writing in this time, so there's that. Um, not much else to report, really...
Wow it's been a while since I updated this, hey? 3 out of 4 assignments are done (just photography to go) and then after the end of next week exams start. In terms of productivity there hasn't been much ; I have assured Guardian of Loyalty that their request will be completed by the end of next week, so look out for that! After that, though, things are going to dwindle again. I'll be away over my break, too, but hopefully I'll still be able to get some writing and updating done in that time, anyway. Sorry about the delays! RL is mean.
Current Project: Miles To Go Before I Sleep
I am in my second year in University, studying a Bachelor of Arts majoring in History. As such, study is going to start getting in the way of writing time, but all started projects will be completed.
I honestly have no idea what to put, so if you have any questions, about anything, or you just want to say hi, feel free to drop me a PM, I'd love to hear from you :3
Fandoms: I have lots so I'll just put the biggest ones here (in no specific order). Rise of the Guardians, HTTYD, Merlin, Kingdom Hearts, Ben 10, Danny Phantom
How to Enjoy Life:
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. Everyone has sorrow. Seek to make smiles outnumber tears.
3. You can't please everyone. Don't let your critics run and ruin your life. The more you accomplish, the more resistance you'll meet.
4. Don't borrow trouble. Imaginary problems are heavier than actual ones.
5. Hate poisons the soul. Do not cherish grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
6. Don't hold postmortems - brooding over sorrows and mistakes.
7. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself, especially for those who have blessed your life.
8. Keep busy. A busy person does not have time to be unhappy.
9. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” -Eckhart Tolle
10. "When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." -Confucius
Other Places You Can Find Me: