Author has written 10 stories for Ben 10, Kingdom Hearts, Merlin, and Rise of the Guardians.
I have no excuse. Well, I do, but you're not gonna like it. Here it is: I'm not motivated and I hate myself for setting up for a chapter you're probably all anticipating with high expectations and that I'm probably not going to be able to meet said expectations. And I have no ideas. Fun times.
Wallowing in self-pity aside, I will try to do something soon and get another chapter out as quickly as possible. Sorry for making you wait :T
Hey peeps. Haven't had much writing motivation recently, sorry about that. I was intending to try and do some over the last weekend but then my brain decided it was a weekend to do literally nothing and feel like crap so that happened. Will try to get some done soon
Current Project: Miles To Go Before I Sleep, Sheep in Wolf's Clothing (See 'Colabs' below for a link), & unnamed RotG-Avengers crossover (which I should hopefully finish and upload sooner or later)
Colabs with HeavensLuminousArc:
Chapter 92 of MTGBIS: Of Blue Ink and Eyebrows
Sheep in Wolf's Clothing: A Miraculous Ladybug fic in which a Canadian exchange student tries his hand at heroing and attempts to make LadyNoir an actual thing (will be published on Arc's profile here, and mine on AO3)
I am in my third (and last) year of University, studying a Bachelor of Arts majoring in History and Ancient Civs. As such, study is going to be getting in the way of writing time, but all started projects will be completed (and I'll try to fully write future fics before uploading so that there won't be ridiculous updating lapses).
I honestly have no idea what to put, so if you have any questions, about anything, or you just want to say hi, feel free to drop me a PM, I'd love to hear from you :3
Fandoms: I have lots so I'll just put the biggest ones here (in no specific order). Rise of the Guardians, HTTYD, Merlin, Kingdom Hearts, Ben 10, Danny Phantom, Percy Jackson, Miraculous: Ladybug and Chat Noir, Avengers, Star Wars, Sherlock, TAL, Astro Boy
How to Enjoy Life:
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. Everyone has sorrow. Seek to make smiles outnumber tears.
3. You can't please everyone. Don't let your critics run and ruin your life. The more you accomplish, the more resistance you'll meet.
4. Don't borrow trouble. Imaginary problems are heavier than actual ones.
5. Hate poisons the soul. Do not cherish grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
6. Don't hold postmortems - brooding over sorrows and mistakes.
7. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself, especially for those who have blessed your life.
8. Keep busy. A busy person does not have time to be unhappy.
9. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” -Eckhart Tolle
10. "When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." -Confucius
Other Places You Can Find Me: