Author has written 4 stories for Rise of the Guardians.
Hello! My name is Someone136! Thank you for coming around to my profile.
So, let me just give you a little heads up. I currently do not watch a lot of TV because my cable company just canceled some of the channels that has the shows I want to watch, and I'm not into a lot of anime or manga either, so there is very little I can write about. That also means I am very behind all the new television shows and interests. Sorry if you wanted more variety from me. However, there are movies that I hope to watch, and have already watched, so I will make fanfictions mostly about movies.
So, a little bit about me...
So... Yeah, that's about it. I hope you enjoy my stories (If you read them)!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Okay. At first, I didn't want a ridiculously long profile, but now I want to. Why? Cuz it seems like fun. Here we go! :)
Ever wonder what happens to those people who mysteriously stop updating?
It is a known fact that 94% of people who mysteriously stop updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 6% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher.
If you believe this is true, copy this and post your name here after all the other names- Qille, TemporaliNSaNiTY, Someone136
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy and paste this onto your profile.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer (That experience was painful)
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house (it was my pants instead)
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
A colored man went into a store, but then, a white man came up to him, and said, "sorry, no colored people allowed" so, the black man turned around, and said
"When I was born, I was BLACK
When I grow up, I'm BLACK.
When I'm mad, I'm BLACK
When I'm suntanned, I'm BLACK
When I taste something sour, I'm BLACK
When I'm sick, I'm BLACK
When I'm cold, I'm BLACK
When I'm dead, I'm BLACK
but you sir,
When you're born, you're PINK
When you grow up, you're WHITE
When you're mad, you're RED
When you're suntanned, you're ORANGE
When you taste something sour, you're YELLOW
When you're sick, you're GREEN
When you're cold, you're BLUE
When you're dead, you're PURPLE
so who's colored now?"
And with that the white man left.
Post this on your profile if you hate racism. Inspired by meganfrost89 :)
Waffle poem started by: Hey Walker Bait
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Post this on your profile
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
If you love chocolate, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever wondered what it was like to be a character in a movie, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever wondered what it was like to be the opposite gender, copy and paste this to your profile.
I'd take a bullet for you. Not in the head, like in the leg or something.
Worst. Idea. Ever. [pause] Let's do it.
People who investigate noises in horror movies deserve to die.
It's better to have loved and lost than to live with the physco for the rest of your life.
I've probably learned more from Google than I have from school.
I'm not crazy. My reality is just different then yours.
I'm not easily distr. . .OMG! SHINY!
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no 'apparent' reason.
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you failed English 101
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retarded cat
this is person cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line :)
42 Things to do in an Elevator
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
If you firmly and truly believe that the world WILL NOT come to an end in 2012, Copy and paste.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy this into your profile
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you wonder who started these thingamawhatevers, copy this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon character a hug, copy and paste this on your profile
If you come up with most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name; Medalis, Invisibool, krazykookiegirl, Gewlicious, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, shadowedstalker-princess, TemporaliNSaNiTY, Someone136
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have risked many things in life, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Susan from Monster vs Aliens looks like Sam Sparks from Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Toothless is the awesomest dragon character in HTTYD, copy paste this on your profile.
If you think Hiccup is really cute, copy paste this on your profile.
If you're hopelessly addicted to chocolate, paste this into your profile.
If you appreciate the beauty of movie soundtracks and own at least one, paste this into your profile.
If you've met some really cool people online (possibly from other countries) as a result of your involvement on this site, paste this into your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile.
If your reading fanfics when your supposed to be studying for a major test the next day, and telling your parents your studying, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make apple jucie and let life wonder how the heck you did it!
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to your profile.
If you think that child abuse is wrong and should be stopped completely, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever become so obsessed with something that it is NOT even funny anymore and people think you’re insane, copy this into your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
If you ever totally spaced out during some kind of sporting event and the other team scored a point because of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo,zeusgirl39, percabeth4evereverveverever, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, shadowedstalker-princess, TemporaliNSaNiTY, Someone136
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
9 out of 10 teenage girls suffer from peer pressure, verbal and/or physical abuse, and stereotyping. If you believe in the power of women and girls like us, and if you believe we can overcome this issue together hand in hand, post this onto your profile and add your name to the list: ColorTheSky, GodsHelperServent, Qille, shadowedstalker-princess, TemporaliNSaNiTY, Someone136
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
Birth Months: (bold yours)
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts.Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave andcaring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led.Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well.Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
4 ways to be KICKED out of a supermarket: HILARIOUS !!
#1: If you can, write "I see dead people..." on the typewriters.
#2: Unwrap all the chocolate bars saying,"I've got to find that golden ticket.."
#3: Put a Dora The Explorer doll in the middle of the store and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say,"SWIPER NO SWIPING!"
#4: Throw Skittles at people and shout, "Taste the Rainbow!!!!"
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
45 Things to do during an Exam!
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
16 ways to perplex, confuse or just scare people in a Computer Lab
1. Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
2. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
3. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the darn thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes,turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.
4. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evily.
5. Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to a different screen than the one it's set up with.
6. Write a program that plays the "Smurfs" theme song and play it at the highest volume possible over & over again.
7. Work normally for a while. Suddenly look amazingly startled by something on the screen and crawl underneath the desk.
8. Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into top-secret Pentagon files.
9. Make a small ritual sacrifice to the computer before you turn it on.
10. Bring a chainsaw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
11. Type on Chatroullette for a while. Suddenly start cursing for 3 minutes at everything bad about your life. Then stop and continue typing.
12. Light candles in a pentagram around your terminal before starting.
13. Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
14. Laugh hysterically, shout "You will all perish in flames!!!" and continue working.
15. Point at the screen. Chant in a made up language while making elaborate hand gestures for a minute or two. Press return or the mouse, then leap back and yell "COVEEEEERRRRRR!" peek up from under the table, walk back to the computer and say. "Oh, good. It worked this time," and calmly start to type again.
16. Pull out a pencil. Start writing on the screen. Complain that the lead doesn't work.
You own a cell phone.
You own something from abercrombie.
You own something from pacsun.
You own something from Hollister.
You own something from American Eagle.
You love/like going to the mall.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You love Starbucks.
You have been called a brat.
You hate buying things that are on sale.
You have more than one house.
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You have thought about death.
You wear chains.
You like heavy metal.
You've shopped at Hot Topic.
You have worn black lipstick.
Your hair was/is dark.
You dislike preps.
You're an athiest/ satanist/agnostic. A/N: I am an athiest!
You can skateboard.
You've worn plaid.
You like Converse.
You hate MTV.
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
You dislike pink.
You hate/dislike preps.
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
You love the computer.
You like Harry Potter. A/N: I never watched or read the series.
You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts.
You get straight A's. A/N: almost! ALMOST!
You love/like reading.
You were/are in band.
You don't care what you look like. A/N: Just a little, but I think it still counts.
You have a curfew.
You always do your homework.
You never miss school unless you're sick.
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
You collect your jerseys.
You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards.
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
Your garage consists of sports equiptment.
You belong/belonged to a school team.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp.
You have a specific number.
You like loud music.
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles.
You never walk anywhere.
You wear slip-on shoes.
You wear/wore Vans.
You like the band panic! at the disco.
You wear band t-shirts.
People have called you a freak and meant it.
You love to "hardcore" dance.
Your hair has been died more than 1 color
A/N: Haha, got four of everything.
Pick 10 characters that you like from any TV show or book, or just from any movie and answer the questions below. You can pick any characters you like, both boys and girls!!
7: Jack Frost
9: Mother Gothel
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Okay, what happened?
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Why would a dragon ask me out? Meh. Sure, why not?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! CLOSE THE DOOR!!!! LEAVE ME BEEEE!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!
4 announced he's/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Rapunzel! Why would you marry her!? SHE'S EVIL!!! And whatever happened to Eugene?
5 cooked you dinner?
Umm... Thanks...? That was very thoughtful of you.
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
That practice you had earlier must have been exhausting!
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family
YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! So happy! Now I have an immortal relative! And he's also a Guardian! How great is that!?
8 got into the hospital somehow?
Noooo!! You poor chameleon. Too much tongue-flicking lately?
9 made fun of your friends?
Makes sense, since she's evil and all. But she wouldn't insult someone like that! Shame on you, Mother Gothel! SHAME!
10 ignored you all the time?
Aw... I don't like being ignored by a panda. Must have been sleeping. Too many dumplings I suppose?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Toss me onto his back and fly to the nearest hospital, I guess. THANK YOU TOOTHLESS FOR SAVING MY LEG! Now I'm like a temporary Hiccup!
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Use her 70 ft of hair to swing us both out of there! Or just jump out the window with me.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Tell me about his embarrasing moments.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
Why are you marrying a panda?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Snowballs and fun times. :)
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?
Probably stay close to me and camoflauge with certain things to make me smile.
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
Probably won't. But if she does, she might just deceive all of my opponents and trick them into losing.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Laugh along with me. :D But then probably get me to bounce off his belly to make me stop.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
What can I say? Awesome friends will be in your dreams.
2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
Well that's sort of weird... Scratch that. REALLY weird...
You're dating number 3 and introduce him/her to your parents. Will they get along?
Maybe. I am dating Santa Claus himself after all. So, maybe.
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Again, what happened to Eugene!?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Probably not. Most likely not. Eugene (or Flynn) wouldn't do that...
6 appears to be a player, she/he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
WHAT!? You refused to get married, yet you date people then break their heart! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
My haircut must be interesting and fun.
Number 8 thinks she'll/he'll never get a boyfriend/girlfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Don't worry, you'll find your true love someday. Besides, you still have the triplets to keep you company and to play with. :)
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
What the...??? Must be a hacker.
Would 2 trust 5?
Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not.
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
Po would poke her right back.
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
7 won the lottery?
I wonder what he will do with it now... After all, he is immortal. What is money to an immortal? HHMMMMM...
8 had quite a big secret?
GASP! What is it? TELL MEEEEE!!
What if 9 became a singer?
Well, she does sing well, actually. Makes sense.
What would 1 think of 2?
Best Friends Forever!
What would 4 envy about 5?
Um... He has seen the outside world more?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Riding horses through the forest?
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
They both have blue eyes, both are stubborn, both has a weapon (a staff counts, right?), has messy hair, both are athletic... I think there's more. OH! Both have been in a forest! :D And there are still more...
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Chameleon spit in his ear and the constant tongue flicking to the ear.
Where would 8 meet 9?
In Rapunzel's tower!
What would 9 never dare tell 10?
That she isn't as young as she seems... and that she kidnapped the King and Queen's baby. Actually, she wouldn't tell anyone that.
Is 3 Gay?
No! He has Mrs. Claus!
I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
One day, your princess will come. Mine? Oh, she just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you keep on talking.
No I won't go to heck! They have a restaining order against me because i tryed to take it over to many times in my past life.
If everything seems to being going well...you have OBVIOUSLY overlooked something
you call me a bitch, bitch is another word for dog, a dog barks, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, nature is beautiful, you just called me beautiful, thanks for the compliment.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
You were born an original... don't die a copy.
Your right to smoke stops when it interferes with my right to breathe.
My friends are the type of people who would try to drown a fish, but I love them anyway
Everything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening.
It's okay, pluto. I'm not a planet either.
God, give me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the strength to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to hide the dead bodies of the people I had to kill because they annoyed me.
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Have you ever wondered which hurts most: Saying something and wishing you hadn’t; or saying nothing and wishing you had?
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
"Go forth and set the world on fire." screw the metaphorical, literal all the way
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the heck would I keep looking after I found it?
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
if you say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I’m not clumsy…the floor just hates me.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
friends will help you find your way when you're lost, best friends will be the one messing with your compass, stealing your map and giving you bad directions
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES AND ICE CREAM!
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
If you don't like the way I drive, then get off the sidewalk.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
They say "guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the gun helps, cuz if you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think too many people would die.
friends will help you learn to drive, best friends will help you roll the car into a lake to collect the insurance money
I'm not insane... i just do whatever the voices tell me to.
Kids are the future. Be afraid, Be very afraid!
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
92 of American teens would die if Aeropostle, Abercombe, Hollister, or Fitch told them breathing wasn't cool. If your'e part of the 8 who would sit there wondering why people are so ubsessed over clothes or sitting their laughing your guts out, copy and paste this into your pro!
If you haven't ever actually killed anyone... YET... copy and paste.
If You have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line
Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Take him into a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
Its always funny until someone gets hurt. Then its HYSTERICAL
Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
I love how my best friend and I can say one word, and crack up
OMG GUNNA SNEEZE, GUNNA SNEEZE, GUNNA.. its gone
Texting the person next to you stuff you cant say out loud
Shouting at Video Games When You Die
Don't see me, don't see me, don't see me"... "HEYYY!!!" ... "fluk"
Person 1:I am a ninja.. person 2:no your not.. Person 1:did you see me do that.. Person 2:do what? ...
I hate it when someone else takes the piece of food I have mentally
I tilt my game controller side to side because I think it will help.
laughing while telling a story and confusing everyone
I know them, that's whatshisface!
I'm sorry but how do you starve yourself? Food is pretty much my BFF.
Telling inanimate objects to STAY when they look like they're going to
When I'm alone in my house hear a noise, I presume I'm going to be
Someone is cranky" -"Someone needs to SHUT UP."
Yes, I check my shower for psychos and clowns. You gotta problem?
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Ten things to see before you die!
1. A vegetarian be eaten by an animal.
2. An emo kid talk about happy bunnies.
3. Homer say something intelligent.
4. Taxes disappear.
5. Voldemort destroy one of his Horcruxes.
6. Micheal Jackson be stalked by children.
7. Children take over class and teach teacher in child subjects, such as: armpit farts, skate-boarding, real music, ect.
8. Wrestling people forget their moves.
9. The coyote catch the road runner.
10. The reaction of the teen population if Abercrombie was closed and it was illegal to wear their clothing.
Hey! It's okay to...
...make up an entire fanfic when watching a serie on TV/Internet.
...see yourself as the main character in these stories. xD
...almost trip, glance around, and act like nothing happened.
...sing under the shower! (At least he won't tell you suck.)
...entertain yourself with making doodles while you should be paying attention to what the teacher has to say.
...push when the sign says 'pull'.
...smile at your mobile when you get a text from that special person.
...walk around a ladder and not under it, just to be sure.
...remember how you tried to walk in step with your parents when you were little.
...laugh at your own jokes, at least someone's enjoying them.
...decide to continue writing on a story and instead come up with a completely different one.
...do anything you have in your power to get the remote without getting off of the couch.
...touch it when they warned you not to.
...freak out when you notice a bee.
...dance around the house when no one else is home.
...get on your computer to do your homework and instead spend your time reading fanfics.
...let your curiousity get the better of you.
...eat ice cream in front of the television.
...ask google an entire question, because you're too lazy to use the keywords. (Google's your friend, right? :D)
...correct a mistake, and write the same mistake again.
...need to ask the same question over and over again.
...wake up in a very different position and don't find your pillow, so that you think you've been kidnapped.
...make up unrealistic scenarios in your head.
...find the world outside much more interesting than the books on your desk.
...take your feet off the peddles when you drive through a puddle.
...ask yourself if a fish would know he's a fish.
...automatically look when someone screams "Don't look!!".
...smile at these statements when you find one that fits you perfectly.
One in fire, Two in blood, Three in storm, Four in flood, Five in anger, Six in hate, Seven in fear, Evil eight, Nine in sorrow, Ten in pain, Eleven death, Twelve life again, Thirteen steps to dark man's door, Won't be turning back no more
I'm one of those people who try to make you laugh, to see your smile because I'm afraid I'll never see it again.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry
.A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Julia
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Julizzle (That actually doesn't look that bad!)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Red Monkey (What a weird detective name)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Ming McCowan (Haha, retarded name, huh?)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Lojuang (So weird)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Orange Water (Best Name EVA!!!!!!!!)
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Ming
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Fishy
I STOLE THAT FROM SOMONE ELSE SO NOW U CAN STEAL IT FROM ME! JUST COPY AND PASTE IT TO YOUR ORFILE BUT ERASE MY NAMES AND PUT YOUR OWN!
Your One and Only Wish.
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. your first initial?
4. your month of birth?
5. which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. your favorite number?
8. do you like California of Florida more?
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
Are you done? If so, scroll down (Don't cheat!)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in ykou and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday!
A POEM I FOUND ON CHILD ABUSE! PLEASE PASS IT ON!
Mummy. . . Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day,
I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go,
but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would Pass this around I'd be happy if you could Don't smash this on the ground If you pass this on Maybe people will cry Just keep this in heart For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
> No... Not unless you mean it like a friendship.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
> I am terrible at holding grudges, you have no idea.
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favorite chocolate bar?
> Chocolate? Chocolate!? CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEE
5) Favorite shoes?
> My blue Converses. But then my mom threw it away. :( Said something about it being "too old and dirty".
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
> Yes. >:)
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
> No. But I almost did.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
> You. *wiggles eyebrows*
12) Favorite genre of music?
> I cannot be a genre-ist. That would be unfair to other genres... cuz I like them all...
13) What is your zodiac sign?
14) What time were you born?
> In the quiet misty morning, when the moon has gone to bed...
15) Do you like beer?
> Root beer? Yes! Regular beer? No.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
> No. Mostly because I am too afraid of the consequences that might follow. I don't have the guts for that sort of thing.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
> The only CDs I actually own myself are piano CDs to listen to so I know how the song is supposed to go when played. I don't think that's embarrassing...
18) Are you sarcastic?
> NOOOO... (sometimes, but mostly for jokes)
19) What are your favorite colors?
> Mostly red.
20) How many watches do you own?
> I've had so many watches come and go, but I think around four or five. I only really use one so...
21) Summer or Winter?
> Winter! Reason? Jack Frost, yes, but then I was also born in a winter and there are so many good things about it! Snow, holidays, beautiful nights...
23) Favorite color to wear?
> I don't really have a favourite. Whatever fits and is comfortable is good enough for me.
24) Pepsi or sprite?
> Why must I choose, I am terrible at making decisions.
25) What color is your cellphone?
> White...? *checks phone* Yup, it's white.
26) Where is your second hometown?
> The same as the first one.
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
> Yes. And it was awesome every time (mwahahahahaha I am evil).
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
> I don't have a cavity. I have lots of cavities! But its way back there so you can hardly tell.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) Do you own any video games?
> The Wii! Hardly ever touch it anymore... :(
31) What was your first pet?
> Imaginary dog. Then a fish, that soon become an angel in Fish Heaven. And then I got another fish! And then that one died too...
32) Ever had braces?
> No, but I have to wear a retainer every night.
33) Do looks matter?
> Not really. As cheesy as it sounds, What is inside is all that counts. Of course, people first judge you by how you look... :/
34) Do you use chopstick?
> Yes! I'm Asian! I have to!
35) Name three teachers in your middle school:
> nope nope nope.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
38) How many children do you want?
> 1 or 2.
39) Do you own Hot Topic?
> I don't, but I have friends who are obsessed with that place.
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
> French toast, oh my lawd.
41) Do you own a gun?
> Yes. I can form one with my fingers right now.
42) Ever thought you were in love?
> Love is an Open DOOOOOORRRR
43) When was the last time you cried?
> I don't exactly keep track of these things...
44) What did you do three nights ago?
45) Olive Garden? La panera?
> Ha ha ha! I'm not American...!
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
> Yes. What's even more embarrassing is that I was shouting.
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
> I'm too tall for them. Seriously, the ones in the Kindergarten's play area are TINY! In all seriousness, yes. Unlike those little ones, they are HUGE!
> In real life or...?
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
> Nope. But to any Bertha's out there, hello!
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
> Kentucky Fried Chicken!? YES! The state? No...
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
> YOUR MUM. (hahahahahahaha I am hilarious)
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
> Fake ones? In the past. In the present, no.
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
> Yes! :)
57) Do you dye your hair?
58) Does anyone like you?
> Gah, hopefully!
59) What year were you born?
> The year I was born.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
> Probably enjoying the last few years of a past life or being dead or being created.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
> Nope. I am so uncultured.
62) McDonalds or Wendy's?
> B-but... Food...
63) Do you like yourself?
> Damn, me, you fine.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
> B-but... Parents... Theys mah best buds...
65) Favourite physical feature of the preferred sex?
> The eyes, or the face in general.
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
> Only if it's pitch black. Get it? Yes? No? Maybe?
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
> Yes. Toothpaste!
68) Do you own a webcam?
69) Have you ever stripped?
> Only in the bathroom or before going to the pool.
70) Ever broke a bone?
> Nope. But I did sprain my ankle real bad once if that counts.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
> This is how to be a Heartbreaker... (yes. Damn, me, you fine.)
75) Rugrats or Doug?
> I never watched them. I know, I have no childhood.
76) Full House or the Brady Bunch?
77) Did you like your middle school guidance counsellor?
> Well, we didn't really talk much...
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
> Mom. :(
80) Do you own a car?
> In some of the games I play on the computer, yes.
81) Can you cook?
> I can make toast... Does that count?
82) 3 things that annoy you:
> Overwhelming amounts of work, annoying people, never getting that one little thing right.
83) Do you text message often?
84) Money or love?
> Love! :)
85) Do you have any scars?
> Yes. But only from being super mega ultra clumsy and accident prone.
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
> Everything I ever wanted.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
> No, not really.
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
> Juicy Fruit I guess...? That's the only one I know out of those two.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
> I haven't even seen one.
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
> No. I own two CASES of crayons! :D
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
> My dad.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
> My mom.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
> I forgot.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
> Grandma. :)
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
> A boy.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
> My classmate.
100) Who was the last person that called you?
> My mom.
Your boy side:
You love hoodies
You love jeans
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (If they're not bleeding or dying)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an XBox 360
Played with hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in your time you wanted to be a fire fighter.
You own/ed a DSI or PS3.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers X You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your Dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect baseball/football cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, blue, red, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (They're are all my favourite colours! Plus a few more.)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on at night.
Your main language is hip (Was sup, homie! Peace out, bro)
My total: 14/25
Your Girl Side:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear pink. (Not all the time)
You go to your mom for advice.
You consider Cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures/pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You are in gymnastics/dance. (Both)
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.(People who know me say that I do that and laughing too much.)
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like. (Sort of)
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/ cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as a little kid. (I had a BARBIE SET. What else could I do? I was little!)
Like being the star of everything.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
You like girl talk (e.g. That's toats fab)
You text your friends too much
I'm a boy! :)
Your Godly Parent is...
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off. (Sometimes:D)
You like plane rides
You are hydrophobiac
You know how to make orders
You feel at home in the water.
Your favorite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobiac
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing poems.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music. (sometimes)
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked.
You write in diary/journal. (I used to)
You feel most active at night.
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight As in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun
Zoe Nightshade is awesome
You love wild animals
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters.
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like putting on makeup.
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping.
You’re always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school.
You’re often invited to parties.
Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.”
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re a prankster.
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits.
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine.
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute.
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You’re a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
APOLLO or POSEIDON! Hmm... :D
NORMAL PEOPLE/HTTYD FANS:
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
HTTYD FANS: will tell Thor to make a storm
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
HTTYD FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
HTTYD FANS: won't go to one because they will take away your awesomeness of being yourself!
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
HTTYD FANS: say shut up or my dragon will burn you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that HTTYD fans are crazy
HTTYD FANS: know that normal people aren't themselves
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
HTTYD FANS: when being chased call their dragon for help
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
HTTYD FANS: yell NIGHT FURY, GET DOWN!
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
HTTYD FANS: would try and find Berk
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
HTTYD FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
NORMAL PEOPLE: On a bad day will say "Today is just not my day."
HTTYD FANS: will say "The Gods Hate Me!
20 fun things to do @ WalMart:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping dept. and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding dept.
8. When a desk clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror. And pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting dept., ask the clerk if he knows where anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto dept., practice your 'Madonna Look' using different funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack, and when people browse through it, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!".
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!"
17. If you can, write 'I see dead people...' on all the typewriters.
18. Unwrap all the chocolate bars, saying, "I've got to find that golden ticket.".
19. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of the store, and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say, "SWIPER NO SWIPING!". But remember, you have to do it 3 times.
20. Throw Skittles at people and shout, "Taste the Rainbow!".
isnt WalMart just so interesting; Copy and paste to your profile if you have or plan to do these things in Wal-Mart
A MESSAGE TO JACK FROST: Pfft. "No one believes in me" MY BUTT. JACK, DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE CRAZY THINGS KIDS DO THESE DAYS FOR A SNOW DAY? Flush 3 ice cubes down the toilet, sleep with your PJs inside-out, wooden spoon under pillow/by window. Crazy kids these days...
IF YOU ARE LIKE THIS PUT IT ON YOUR PROFILE!
I believe the sun will shine, And the clouds will be high. That everything will be happy And there will be no crying, No drama, no heartbreaks, Just simplicity, A happiness no one could ever buy.
That is the place I wanna go.
Things I Never Knew! :D
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping". (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap". (And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost". (But, it's just a suggestion).
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating". (And you thought... what?...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body". (But wouldn't that save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication". (We could reduce construction accidents if we just kept those 5-year-olds with colds off the fork lifts. BUT WHAT THE HECK IS (5-year-old's name) DOING IN MY CAR?! *Your car drives away wrecklessly* *facepalm*)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness". (...thanks for the warning?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only". (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use". (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts". ("WHAT?!" Spits nuts out and looks at them weirdly. "No wonder they didn't taste like pinapples...")
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts". (Aww, but I was going to throw them at people!) (Somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly (while running of a cliff "WAIT! WHAT?!)
On artificial bacon: "Contains real artificial bacon bits." (So we don't get fake bacon? :( Oh, but we do get REAL fake bacon! *Troll face*)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions: "Put on fork and eat." (Really?! We're supposed to eat food?!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on the bottom of the box): "Do not turn upside down." (Oops... *Gives to girl stranger* It's hers! *runs off*)
On a Korean kitchen knife: "Keep out of children." (Erm... Keep out of children? Does that mean it's INSIDE them?! There must be a typo here...)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (All of you, raise your hand if you have tried this! Yeah... Well too bad you can't.)
At the start of one thousand ways to die T.V show "do not attemp any actions seen in the recreations of this show you will die" (OMG I'm really glad you told me! I was THIS close to getting my hand stuck in the flesh eater!)
On a Nasonex Nasal Spray box: This product is for the NOSE. (Was someone using it for their ear?)
On 100 percent bees wax lip balm: Apply to desired area (So you can put it ANYWHERE? Ooooh...)
And if you actually read this far, YOU ROCK!!
And...Copy and paste this onto your profile if you read this far, and to make YOUR profile even longer than before!!
I'm bored...If you’re bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you’re hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
I want child abuse to stop. If you do to, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, but restrained yourself, congratulations, and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were going to say copy this onto your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself copy this onto your profile
If you haven't died yet copy this onto your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you get inspired to write at random moments through the day put this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe that all life is equal, no matter what sort of creature it is, copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have no problem with OCs and have no idea why other people don't like them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have the most RANDOM dreams, copy this.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted one of these to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't seem to stop listening to music, EVER, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think you should be able to watch what you want on TV without being called immature, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. Anime, video games, cartoons, comics, you name it.
If you LOOVE going hyper, copy this into your profile.
If you like loling, copy this into your profile
If you've ever wondered how you look like when you were still in your moms stomach, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever cuss at your posessions for no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you have looked at somebody before, copy this into your profile.
If you think you're sexy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've read all these, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I can tell when someone is lying.
I don't care what people say about me.
I am a strong girl.
I wasn't born to blend in.
I was born to stand out.
I sing as if no one was listening.
I dance as if no one was watching.
I love as though I have never loved before. (not really, I have loved people. For instance: YOUR FAMILY)
I will always stay strong no matter what goes for me.
I am perfect just the way I am.
God never makes a mistake creating us.
Bullying is always wrong.
Bullying means making fun of their imperfections, threatening them like they were never supposed to exist.
Bullies follow the devil.
I am a leader, and I will always be one.
No matter how many insults, I stand strong.
Copy and Paste if you are this person.
DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A GUEST. You'll regret it if you do... (laughs maniacally)
A girl wanted to be a ventriloquist. She wanted to be one so bad. So her father bought her a dummy for her to practice with, and there's a paper in the dummy's pocket that said 'mutta kamu oshi pamo.' Now that you have read these words straight from fanfiction... This dummy will be in your bed as soon as you wake up from your beauty sleep. Place this in your account if you do not want this freakin dummy in yo room, homie!
:I Hi. Doo wou wanna annoy a fwend ow a bwudah/shishter? Here are 14 ways to do so!
1. Tell your sibling he/she has a unibrow.
2. Fart when you're all in the car:
3. When sis/bro is gonna eat something you already munched on (like a lamppost, granola bar, etc.), and they just wanna snack on it for a lil bit, say "I'm sick." Fortunately, they will drop what you were eating. Pick it up (only if it isn't dirty) and start munching on it again, saying, "I'm jk." Then they would get pissed off at you XD works EVERY time!
4. Talk to them in gibberish.
5. Eat with your mouth open.
6. On a powerpoint presentation, stand up to block their view, and say, "my friend has a question!"
7. Talk to them in cookiemonster form. "C, is for cookies. Uhh... I like cookies! C is for candy! C is for cupcakes! C is for cake! C is for cotton candy! C is for I C U!!!" They will get really get uncomfortable and just get away from you as soon as possible.
8. Tell them "You know what I just realized? You had a pair of eyeballs" And do a troll face.
9. Wake them up at 3 in the morning and say, "it's time for school!" and really, it's summer vacation.
10. Sing in an off-pitch tune and if they complain, do it even worse.
11. Say, "Talk to the booty cuz the hand is on doody" shake your butt when u say booty, and make ur hand poop when u say the hand is on doody.
12. If they ask you for help just say "Talk to trashcan over there. Maybe he can help you" (point to the nearest trashcan) They will say "What the heck?"
13. When they poke your shoulder to get your attention, do this:
14.When they're all talking and talking and nagging, while you're doing nothing else stupid but daydreaming... (S)he might ask you if you're even listening to them... Just simply say "hi" and then go away.
Copy this on your profile if you wanna try one of these/liked it/laughed.
The Stupid Test! heehee. (put an x next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all of the x's. if you have 18 or less, than u r not stupid.)
P.S. this is not a real test, just something for fun!
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
(x) You have run into a glass/screen door.
( ) You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
(x) You have run into a tree.
( ) It IS possible to lick your elbow
(x) You just tried to lick your elbow.
( ) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
( ) You just tried to sing them.
(x) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
( ) You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
( ) Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it. how mean
(x) People have called you slow.
() You have accidentally caught something on fire
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
(x) You’ve fallen asleep in class
(x) If someone says “fart” you laugh.
(x) You just laughed.
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
( ) People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
(x) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
( ) You use your fingers to do simple math.
( ) You have eaten a bug.
(x) You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
( ) You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will
(x) You break a lot of things.
( ) Your friends know not to use big words around you
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
(x) You have fallen out of your chair before
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
Total: 26 I'm stupid! :D
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Birth date: January 7
Current Location: Canada
Eye Color: REALLY dark brown.
Hair Color: REALLY dark brown, with a single strand of red.
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese and Indonesian
Your weakness: Negativity, losses and distraction.
Your fears: Darkness and losing everyone and everything I love.
Your perfect pizza: Pineapple, bacon, cheese... :P
Goal you'd like to achieve: Be the best person I can be.
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up: I WANNA SLEEEPPP
Your best physical feature: Face, probably.
Your bedtime: Whatever time, preferably before the next day.
Your most missed memory: Dreams that I will never dream again.
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla ice cream: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino...?
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Cuss: Rarely, but yes.
Take a shower: Yes.
Have a crush: Yes.
Think you've been in love: Yes...
Want to get married: Yes (My god, how many yes-es am I going to put down?)
Believe in yourself: From the beginning of my life.
Think you're a health freak: Sometimes. (Finally! Not a "yes"!)
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Well, the parking lot for the summer school play presentation counts I'm pretty sure...
Been dumped: No. I never even had a boyfriend.
Gone skateboarding: I don't know how to skateboard...
Dyed your hair: Nope.
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED
a stripping game: No!
Got beaten up: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: No. I am a original and will always be unique when I am true to myself and always be myself. :)
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: At least before it's too late.
Age your hoping to have kids: It depends.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY/GIRL
Best eye color: Any.
Best hair color: Any.
Long or Short? I don't care!
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
1 MINUTE AGO: Answering these questions.
1 HOUR AGO: Writing a chapter.
1 YEAR AGO: Doing whatever I was doing.
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: Everything and everyone that I love.
I FEEL: Happy and a tad tired.
I HATE: Everything and everyone that I hate.
I HIDE: when I feel sad/depressed, when I just want to, or when I play games that requires hiding.
I MISS: Everything and everyone that I miss.
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost this...
If you don't resend this then your love life will be doomed for eternity.
Did you know...
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Pick the month you were born on...
1(Jan) - I shot
2 (Feb) -I ran shirtless with
3 (Mar) - I stabbed
4 (Apr) - I killed
5 (May) - I slapped
6 (June)-I robbed
7 (July) -I kissed
8 (Aug) -I smoked with
9 (Sept) - I needed
10 (Oct) - I hugged
11 (Nov) - I ran naked with
12 (Dec) - I banged
Pick the day (number) you were born on...
01 - a rock star
02 - my boyfriend
03 - a hobo
04 - a homeless guy
05 - the one that I love
06 -the trojan man
07 - the cookie monster
08 - a sexy girl
09 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a mop
11 - a tooth brush
12 - a hobo
13 -a dog
14 - a drunk
15 - a crack head
16 - a cat
17 - a bag of weed
18 - the kool-aid man
19 - an Easter egg
20 - tori the snowman
21 - a hottie
22 - my crush
23 - yo momma
24 - a Mexican
25 - a teletubby
26 - a condom
27 - a gangsta
28 - Paris Hilton
29 - Barney the Dinosaur
30 - my ex boyfriend
31 - my lover
My sentence: I shot the cookie monster. (If it was an actual cookie monster, then I would be happy and eat its remains. If it was the Sesame Street Cookie Monster, then I would be very sad.)
Gσt A Prσblεm?...Sσlνε It!
Think I'm Trippin?...Tiε Mч Shσε!
Cαn't Stαnd Mε?...Sit Dσωn!
Cαn't Fαce Mε?...Wεll Turn Arσund!
Hαtε Mε?...Eνεn Bεttεr!
Think Im Uglч?...Dσn't Lσσк At Mε!
Dσn't Likε Mч Stчlε?...Gσ Lιкє Yσurѕ!
Dσn't Knσw Mε?... Dσn't Judge Mε!
Think Yσu Knσw Mε?...Yσu Hαvε Nσ Idεα!
Think I'm Not Cool?... Go Get A Fan!
Think I'm A Loser?...Find A Trophy!
Think I Have No Life?...Go Find One!
cαℓℓιηg мє FAKE ωση'т мαкє уσυ REAL,
cαℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση'т мαкє уσυ SMART,
cαℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση'т мαкє уσυ STRONG,
cαℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση'т мαкє уσυ PRETTY,
cαℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση'т мαкє уσυ NICE,
cαℓℓιηg мє NERDY ωση'т мαкє уσυ POPULAR,
cαℓℓιηg мє POOR ωση'т мαкє уσυ WEALTHY,
уσυ cαℓℓ мє αℓℓ тнєѕє тнιηgs, вυт I don't. so ωну вσтнєя?
Copy & Paste if you believe any of these things! (I believe all of them. :) )
Six Truths in Life
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility.
2. All idiots, after reading #1 will try it.
3. And discover #1 is a lie.
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face ...
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules. (Some of them.)
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
I am the AIR! :D Or my element is, anyways. :)
7 signs your falling in love
7. You'll read their texts over and over again
6. You'll walk really really slow while you r with them
5. They become all you think about
4. You'll get high just by their smell
3. You'll realize that you're always smiling, when you think about them
2. You'll do anything for them
1. While reading this, there was
one person on your mind the
Paste this one your wall if there a guy on your mind when you are reading it.
15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "*", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88 of you won't,the other 22 aren't heartless and will.Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Put this as your status.
Meaning of each letter in your name
B: Loves people
C: A good kisser
D: Makes people laugh
E: Has gorgeous eyes
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Very outgoing
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Loves to smile and laugh
J: Really sweet
K: Really silly
L: Smile to die for
M: Makes dating fun
N: Can kick the crap out of you
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good boyfriend/girlfriend
T: A very good kisser
U: Is very flirtatious.
V: Not judgemental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Is loved by everyone
Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
#-(._.-) A waffle for you,
(-._.)-# A waffle for her,
(-.#.-) A waffle for me,
-(;u;)- No waffle for you.
Sweetness(This is really sweet...)
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you every day, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
.If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
Ah, the internet: where men are men, women are also men, and thirteen-year-old girls are FBI agents.
God created man before woman because every masterpiece needs a rough draft. --Anon
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
Boys are like Slinky's . . . useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs.
Some people say they are big readers. That they're so into books it's not funny. However the only way to tell is if they 1) Suddenly gasp when something exciting happens in the book. 2) Start talking to the book because that's not how they want the book to go. 3) Hurl the book across the room when one of their favorite characters dies. Copy and paste this if you are one of these people
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, firedrakegirl, ROTBTD, Someone136
A/N: I am not obsessed with nor did I read/watch Twilight or Maximum Ride. It's okay if you do (I respect that! :D), I am just not obsessed with it. :)
What did I tell you? Ridiculously long!
Again, thank you for reading and have a nice day!