Poll: Which way should my Valdez and the Kane's crossover end? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Kane Chronicles.
Thanks for visiting my profile (also it's very long)! Here's some stuff about me!
Call me anything. I'll tell you my name only if you ask and give a *good* reason. Hint- it's one of these names: Marcia, a nickname, Megan, my sister's name, and Rachel, my favorite name (you can call me Rachel UvU). Ultimate fangirl supreme and captain of the percabeth ship! PJO, HoO, HP, TKC, TMI, THG and The Divergent Trilogy ruins my life, but I want more.
I'm Immortal, stuck at age 14, I come from Narnia. My species is demigod, Daughter of Hermes, and secretly a wizard and a behind-the-scenes shadowhunter.
I like writing and drawing/painting fan arts, writing, ad reading. (so I probably drew/painted/made my avatar)
Percy Jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesnt get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remembe Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car.
yes I promise to remember PJO
wherever I may go.
Kane Chronicles Pledge:
I promise to remember Carter
Please read this, I promise it won’t give you a curse or anything like that- if you believe in all that stuff- it is just a really touching story. I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.' Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?'' 'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But he gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: 1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
Other Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
2) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
3) I will not give Hagrid Pokémon cards and convince him they're real animals
4) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches
5) When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Batmoblie, Robin!"
6) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
7) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
8) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
9) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
10) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
11) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
12) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
13) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
14) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
15) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
16) I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
17) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
18) I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snape's private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
19) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
20)I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
21) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
22) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
23) The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of Raid.
24.) I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
25) When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
26) Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
27) A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
28) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
29) I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
30) I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
40.) Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
41) Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
42) Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
43) I may not have a private army.
44) I must not substitute chocolate-flavoured laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
45) Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
46) I am not the wicked witch of the west.
47) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
48) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
49) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
50) I shouldn't use Photoshop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
51) I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
52) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
53) I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
54) - Especially not all of them at once.
55) I will not try to hock off my old piercings as "priceless Muggle artifacts."
56) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos."
57) Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
58) I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
59) When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
60) Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
61) The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
62) Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of Muggle firearms.
63) Though they are doubtless more athletic, battle-axes are not acceptable either.
64) I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
65) I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
66) I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
67) I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
68) I will not create a betting pool that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
69) Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
70) Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing Glimmer McSparkles.
71) Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are not the magical equivalent of "Batman and Robin".
72) I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
73) However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
74) If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
75) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
76) I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
77) I am not allowed to discuss my theory that Voldemort is actually the second cousin of Sauron.
78) I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
79) It’s not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says "All The Good Looking Ones Die Young" with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
80) I will not yell "Hey look! It’s Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
81) I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad, bad nightmare about Harry
82) I will not charm a poster of Britney Spears on Draco's wall
83) I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.”
84) I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
85) I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rocks series during Arithmancy exams.
86) There is no such thing as the chamber of Double Secret Probation.
87) My name is not “the Dark Lord Happy-Pants” I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
88) Bringing fortune cookies to divination class does not count for extra credit.
89) I will not douse Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak with lemon juice to see if he will become visible while wearing it and standing by the fire in the common room.
90) I will not tell first years they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
91) I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
92) I will not give Gryffindors pixie sticks.
93) I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbot, and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
94) A time turner is not a flux capacitator I should therefore not try to install it in a Muggle car.
95) I shall not refer to DADA professors as canaries in a coal mine.
96) When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June good vs. evil fight I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can only be ONE”.
97) A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
98) It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the results would be.
99) 42 is not the answer to every question on the O.W.L.S.
100) I am allowed to have a cat, rat, toad, or an owl. I am not allowed to have reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha.
101) No matter how good an Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
102) I will not refer to the Defense against the Dark arts professor as Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
103) Dumbledore is not Gandalf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
104) Do not confuse Aragorn, Eragon and Aragog. Ever.
105) I may not introduce Nagini to Indiana Jones.
106) Challenging Ron to a slug-eating contest is just mean.
107) Under no circumstances am I allowed to refer to Voldemort as "Baldy".
108) Even if he is.
109) I am not allowed to tell the first years to have a staring contest with the Basilisk.
110) I am prohibited from sprinkling glitter on Draco Malfoy, dying his hair, and call him Edward.
111) I am not allowed sell Mrs. O'Leary to Hagrid.
112) I will not give Professor Lupin a collar as a Christmas or birthday present.
113) Saying "I think I 'taw a puddytat!" every time I see Professor McGonagall is most certainly NOT allowed.
114) Offering Voldemort a colonial-era powdered wig (complete with ponytail) will not amuse him and I am not allowed to do so, even if he needs a new hair do.
115) I am not allowed to paint the school neon pink as the only person it will amuse is Professor Umbridge.
116) I must not introduce Voldemort to a psychiatrist as it is likely to result in him having a temper tantrum.
117) I am not allowed to introduce the Cullens to Professor Lupin.
118) I am not allowed to tease Professor Lupin about his 'time of the month'.
119) I shall not play match-maker for Voldemort on Valentine's Day because it will only make him cry when no one will go out with him because of his lack of hair.
120) I am not allowed to be a match-maker for Shelob and Aragog either.
121) I will not arrange a battle to the death between nine Hungarian Horntails and the Nazgul.
122) I will not scream, "HIS NAME IS EDWARD!" any time I hear the words Cedric Diggory.
123) I will not ask the centaurs if they know where Chiron is because I have found a demigod.
124) I will not shout at dinner times that Darth Sideous is Voldemort's uncle, even if they do look alike.
125) I shall not try to persuade everyone that Percy Weasley's true name is Percy Jackson and he slays monsters with a pen for a living.
126) I will not sing 'I'm a Survivour' after the Battle of Hogwarts.
127) No matter how fun it looks, I will not stand on a table and do the Macarena at the Yule Ball.
128) Professor Lupin is not the magical equivlant of Wolverine and I am not allowed to address him as such.
129) Even if I'm bored, I am not allowed to ask Snape what is the mysterious ticking noise.
130) I will not dye Harry's hair pink or give him brown contacts, just because I am sick of black-haired, green-eyed heroes.
131) Whether they owe me money or not, I am not allowed to sneak into Fred and George's dorm at the dead of night to die their hair blond, spike it unreasonably high, then call them John and Edward in the morning.
132) I will not send Voldemort white robes for Christmas and claim he changed his name to, "Voldy the White."
133) And when he wears them, I am not allowed to run around Hogsmeade screaming, "AHHH! It's an albino dementor!"
134) It is not tasteful to send Professor McGonagall a scratching post for Christmas.
135) Bringing a magic eight ball to Divination class will only get Professor Trelawney annoyed at your, "Lack of Inner Eye."
136) To which I am not allowed to reply.
137) I will not refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
138) Nor am I allowed to have lightsaber fights with my wand and make whoosing noises.
139) "Because they both need to wash their hair," is not proof Professor Snape and Aragorn are related.
140) There is also no proof that Gimli and Flitwick are related and I am stop asking Flitwick if he's been swimming with any hairy women lately.
141) Singing 'Hungry Like The Wolf' in Professor Lupin's class is not a way to get extra credit.
142) I am not allowed to write on the wall in the Gryffindor Common Room, "I know where you live" or "I stole all your underwear!"
143) I am not allowed to replace the Bludgers with peas, tomatoes, plums or anything that is not a Bludger.
144) Portable swamps are not funny.
145) And I will not set off the above in Snape's sleeping quarters.
146) Or in the Slytherin's bathrooms.
147) In fact, I am not allowed to even buy portable swamps.
148) Harry Potter is not a Son of Poseidon and saying this everytime I see him will only result in him filing a restraining order against me.
149) My patronus is not a Nazgul.
150) Neither is my animagus form.
151) "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
152) It still is not appropiate, even if I have subsituted the flying monkeys with gummy bears.
153) I will not levitate everywhere in a big pink bubble.
154) My professors have neither the time, nor the inclination to hear about what I did with six boxes of Sugar Quills.
155) No part of the school uniform is edible.
156) Nor am I allowed to make any part of the school uniform edible.
157) I will not try to take house points from the first years for "being too goddamned short".
158) Especially as I am in no position of authority and Dumbledore would have to be heavily drugged before he would ever make me a prefect.
159) I am not allowed to wear singing holiday-themed ties and claim that they are officially part of my uniform. Especially not during June.
160) Luna Lovegood does not have pointed ears, nor is she to be addressed as 'Galadriel'.
161) Lucius Malfoy also does not have pointed ears, nor is he to be addressed as 'Haldir'.
162) I am not the reincarnation of Merlin.
163)I am not allowed to Accio the clothing of any person while they are wearing it.
164) I am to attend astronomy class and should stop yelling that aliens will abduct me if I do.
165) Hogwarts does not require a karaoke machine.
166) No matter how much I would enjoy watching Harry sing, "Saturday Night."
167) "Defying my will" is not a crime worthy of life in Azkaban, and I should not tell that to the first-years.
168) I will not speak to Professor Snape with a Transylvanian accent.
169) Nor am I to ask if he is Carlisle Cullen's evil, unfortunate-looking twin.
170) I will not start a rumor saying that Professor Snape sings "I'm too sexy for my robes" while showering. Or for that matter doing any other activity.
171) Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other Klingon house is forbidden.
172) Voldemort does not wish to appear as the 'before' for a line of cosmetics. And no, he does not care how much money I make from it.
173) The Slytherin prefect is named Draco Malfoy, not "Rocky Horror".
174) Transfiguring Draco Malfoy's uniform into a gold thong is also inappropriate.
175) I will not attempt to determine whether Malfoy is a natural blond.
176) I will not sprend rumors that Legolas Greenleaf is his second cousin either.
177) Luna Lovegood is NOT always on "physicidelic mushrooms" and I should stop implying that she is.
178) The same goes for Professor Trelawney.
179) I will not get a tattoo of a smiley face on my arm and claim that it is the new Dark Mark.
180) When signing to all of these rules, I am not allowed to write in red ink and say that the Cullens lent me some grizzly bear blood.
181) I will not set my robes on fire to get out of potions.
182) I should not be a sports' commentator for Ron and Hermione's arguments.
l83) Hogwarts does not need a "This many days since Harry has almost died," sign.
Normal people vs PJO fans:
Normal people: Say OMG!
PJO Fans: Say Oh my gods!
Normal people: Say nothing during a storm.
PJO Fans: Scream, "Calm down Zeus!"
Normal people: Think nothing of a calm ocean.
PJO Fans: Ask if Poseidon is in a good mood.
NORMAL PEOPLE: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: Will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say OMG!
PJO FANS: Say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: Won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: Say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: Think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: Know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: When being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: When being chased use their demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: Get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: Yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: Would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: would run if the were being chased
PJO FANS: would say 'I have a pen!'
NORMAL PEOPLE: Don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: Would have this on their profile already!!!!!
You Know You're a Book Nerd If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
You stay up to read a book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
Just about everything you do revolves around reading. If you're not reading, you're probably on fanfiction.net, drawing fan art, etc.
You try to get all of your friends to read your favorite books.
Everything reminds you of the book. (EVERYTHING)
You quote random lines all the time. (ALL THE TIME.)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your computer.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a specific book more than five times. (lots...)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Of course I have! That's tiny! It would only take about 4 hours, if I like the book. )
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
IF YOU ARE A BOOK NERD AND PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!
You know you're obsessed with Percy Jackson when...
There's a thunderstorm going on and you scream, "CALM DOWN, ZEUS!" (Yup, done that)
Every time you use the internet, you thank Hermes. (yeah sometimes)
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy Jackson with glasses. (yes, every time)
You burn food to see if it smells good. (yes i did it once)
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and hope the boat isn't the Princess Andromeda... (I would)
You sometimes try to control water. (YES)
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months. (yes)
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood's address. (once!)
Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent. (yes)
You yell "Annabeth!" every time you see a NY Yankees hat.
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games. (yep)
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp shirt. (yes)
You are a PJO character for Halloween.
Recite lines randomly from the books. (all the time)
When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it. (yes)
Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you. (yes)
You have dreams about PJO characters/events. (yeah, a lot...)
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That every time you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword. (mmhm yes)
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?" (I would if they asked)
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!" (yep)
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times. (yep)
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders in case of emergencies.
Olny fteefin prenect of poelpe can raed this. If you are one fo taht prenect, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor porflie
.•*””*• /ღ •。* * 。 ღ 。* • * .ღ 。
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
Lilly Luna Chase/Lil (daughter of Apollo...Woot!)
Artemis6634 ( Artemis is my mommy yeah booooooiiiiiii! )
Amber Tate ( ATHENA!!!! Im an owl head! *laughs manically* *nearby people start backing away slowly*)
kirbybear12 (Hades, I don't want to talk.)
Sassy Percabeth (Hermes *laughs even manically-er)
If you're a PJO or HO ultimate fan or demigod, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I saw this on a profile, and i decided it was so sweet i had to put it on mine.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her while she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
List twelve of your favorite characters from PJO, in no particular order.
10. Riptide (yes, the sword)
11. Annabeth's NY cap
12. Katopris (yes, the dagger)
1.Have you ever read a (6), (11) fic? Do you want to?
No, but I have this headcanon of Reyna dressing up in this totally New York-ish style and using the cap...
2. Do you think (4) is hot? How hot?
Thalia… she’s cool. And I’m a girl, soo… no.
3. What would happen if (12) got (8) pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about (9)?
Annabeth? Well, DUH!!!
5. Would (2) and (6) make a good couple?
Yes. Leo and Reyna? YESSS I SHIP LEYNA VERY HARD AND I GIVE REASONS. *starts singing* KIIINNG AND QUEEEEN
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Why?
5/9 Piper and Annabeth
5/10 Piper and Riptide
Believe it or not, Piptide, because Annabeth belongs to Percy. (and Piptide sounds catchy in a way)
7. What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 making out?
Travis walks in when Leo and Katopris are making out?
He would walk away scarred for life.
8. Make up a summary for a 3/10 fic.
During the Titan's Curse, Nico always admired the way Riptide glowed in a sort of way that made him feel like home... if he'd ever had one. (seriously, I've actually managed to confuse myself.)
9. Is there any such thing as 1/8 fluff?
Percy and Connor? *hisses* NO, Percabeth forever. And it’s just plain GAY.
10. Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort
Without an Owner ()
11. Does anyone on your friends list read 3/8?
I hope not, I mean, Nico and Travis is totally wrong. Even if it’s friendship, I don’t think so…
12. Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5?
Leo, Thalia and Piper? the answer is yes. NOT.
13. If you wrote a Song-fic about (8), what song would you choose?
Connor? Maybe… Sarah Smiles by Panic! At the Disco (He's just trying to find that girl... lol)
14. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
Percy/Reyna/Clary warning: This fic has a lot of gruesome fights and the whole thing probably makes no sense.
15. When was the last time you read a fic about (5)?
Annabeth? JUST THEN! IT WAS AMAZING!
16. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted,(1) has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).
Percy and Travis are in a happy relationship until Sadie runs away with Travis. Percy, brokenhearted has a hot one-night stand with Piper and a brief unhappy affair with hazel, then follows the wise advise of Annabeth and finds true love with Clary.
Annabeth…? HOW COULD YOU DUMP PERCY???!!!!
And, Percy and Travis? Ehh, no, that’s wrong…
17. How would you feel if 7/8 were in a heated argument?
Travis and Connor, siblings-in-crime, fighting? Get the popcorn this is going to be interesting.
18. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Annabeth… I’d probably get A every year haha *evil smile*
19. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Connor and Piper? Here’s the script >:-D
Me: WUT. UH, WHAT IN HADES ARE YOU TWO DOING.
Connor and Piper: Nothing!
Jason: Connor, you son of a bitch! Get away from her!
20. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Leo. I don’t want to know what happened.
“Leo—WHY. DAMN IT.”
21. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Sadie and Nico? As a half-sister of Nico, no. I’d probably scream my head off.
22. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Carter…? What the fuck? GTFO CARTER
23. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his or her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Percy is emo? Wut. No. Noooooo.
24. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Thalia? Eh, okay? …Thanks?
25. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
Reyna… I think you have more important things to do rather than steal my hairbrush… -.-
25. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Thalia, Travis and Sadie singing Call Me Maybe? WTF???!!!
26.(2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Leo and Piper? This is interesting. They’d probably fight until the end of lesson. AWESOME!!!
YOU’RE GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fave color and fave animal)
YOU’RE SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
YOU’RE STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
Chamenon (What in the name of the Gods...?)
YOU’RE SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name)
YOU’RE WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Festus (Uh...)
Crashing through the snow on an automation horse draw sleigh,
Over the shields we go, Kronos' minions exploding away,
Bells on Blackjack's wing, Riptide shining bright,
What fun it is to slash and swing our clubs and swords tonight,
Oh! Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Percy's on his way,
Fighting lots of monsters as he comes to save the day, Hey!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Mrs. O' Leary's come to play,
Chewing the heads off monsters as she comes to Percy's aid,
A dream or two ago, I saw a rising tide,
a horse and eagle fight,
a thunder bolt by my side,
the eagle got hit and sank,
some time the horse had bought,
Poseidon's face turned blank,
as he foiled Zeus' plot,
Oh! Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Percy's on his way,
fighting lots of monsters as he comes to save the day, Hey!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Mrs. O' Leary's come to play,
Chewing the heads off monsters as she comes to Percy's aid, Yay!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Percy's on his way,
fighting lots of monsters as he comes to save the day, Hey!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Mrs. O' Leary's come to play
Chewing the heads off monsters as she comes to Percy's aid.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
Whats the last book you read?
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My grandmother, "Get off that computer!"
Where are you?
At my desk, at home.
What's your personality like?
Sarcastic and hyper
What was the last thing you thought?
What is the last thing you thought?
Say George Bush. What is the first thing that comes to your mind?
A talking bush going around and stamping documents.
You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
Search for Camp Half-Blood, and if I have enough money left, I'd go to Hogwarts too.
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it?
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
Typing an answer... -.-
Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 287 and find line 16. What is it?
You will always be the outsider, warned Nemesis's voice; Leo tried to push that though aside.
Mark of Athena, (c) Rick Riordan.
What's it like being you?
What are your thoughts on writing?
I just find myself doing it in my spare time... every day.
How tall are you?
6'1" , and I'm 13.
What book are you currently reading?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
What was the last thing you cooked?
Scrambled eggs for breakfast.
What color are the walls of the room you are in?
Gold *evil cackle*
Do you know who the governor of your state/province is?
Ketchup or Mustard?
How many different programs are on your computer right now?
I don't know... like, a lot.
What is the weather like?
It. Is. So. Freaking. Hot.
Are you going on vacation this summer and where?
GREEK AND ROME AND SAILING THE MEDITERRANIAN. WHOO-HOO! *keeps an eye out for flying warships*
I love pets... I have a golden retriever called Festus and I made hima bronze dragon mask for Halloween...
What's your favorite article of clothing?
Aviator Jacket :)
Who is the most special person to you?
Um, this is personal...
Scariest moment of your life?
When my mom played a prank on me about the Weeping Angel
One word that would best describe you?
What is your favorite month?
January, because *sings* A NEW YEAR HAS COME!!! And I get to stay up late for the countdown >:-D
What's your favorite number?
7, it's my lucky number ;)
What does your user name mean?
the-7-are-chosen basically sums up the whole Heroes of Olympus series... y'know, the Seven, as in 7 half-bloods, are chosen, like, to answer the call... besides 7 is my lucky number ;)
What is your favorite Disney movie?
Rise of the Guardians
What made you smile today?
So my teacher, ironically, Ms. Piper, assigned us to write an essay in class, and while I was typing away, she sat at her desk and pulled out a PERCY JACKSON BOOK and started reading. OMFG, I almost choked.
Last thing you said out loud?
"Just 5 more minutes,"
Latest rainbow you saw?
Last month; it was raining do hard I was drenched, and the rainbow was barely visible.
Do you want a haircut?
NO. I will kill those who try. (Although I kind of want to now because it is so dam hot out there)
Have you ever been in a fight?
With my friends, relatives, siblings, parents... you name it.
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
For some reason I think Reyna is a nice name :)
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Either Leo or Jace
If you could be any book character, who would you be?
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender. Leo Valdez (Never said it had to be real)
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow? Black
3. Your first initial? M
4. Your month of birth? July
5. Which color do you like more, black or white? Black
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours. Jasmine (I'm not telling her last name sorry)
7. Your favorite number? 7
8. Do you like California or Florida more? Tough choice, but California, because I was born there.
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? Ocean
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one), I wish that my teacher won't get pissed off tomorrow (I lost my homework assignment D:)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
(Don't cheat -.-)
1. You are completely in love with this person. YEAH! GO TEAM LEO!!!
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive. Well, sometimes...
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. Yah that so right
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. Oh kay...
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long, but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good. That sounds nice... :)
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your Soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time. But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. That sounds reassuring... *note sarcasm*
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend. Creepy..
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime. That's a surprise... I only have 1...
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure. Yeah, I'm a demigod, what do you expect?
Florida: You are a laid-back person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people. Yeah, definately...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday! Sure... I doubt that...
You are a...
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge
4/10 Sure, not that close though...
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
CHILD OF HADES
You're not that much of a people person.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
2/10 Not... really...
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
4/10 Yeah, sometimes I'm a bit aggresive...
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
6/10 Although I love books...
CHILD OF APOLLO
You're very creative and artistic.
8/10 I just love drawing fanart... not bad.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. (Except Percy! Even Thallia likes Percy!)
8/10 Hey, I actually might be...
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
4/10 I wish...
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
2/10 No way. It's just... ugh. Excluding Piper, of course.
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends.
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You're the life of the party.
RESULTS: 1.) Hades 10/10 Yup, my dark side is showing. I'm really hyper sometimes, by the way.
2.) Tie between Apollo, Huntress of Artemis and Hermes! 8/10 I guess I'm blessed by them :) And am a HoA
3.) Another tie between Poseidon and Athena (how ironic) 6/10 I kight be blessed by Athena too...
4.) Zeus, Ares and Hephaestus at 4/10!
5.) Demeter and Aphrodite at 2/10! (Nope)
6.) Mr. D is 1/10! I wouldn't want to be a child of him anyways...
CONCLUSION: I'm the daughter of Hades, blessed be: Apollo, Hermes and Athena, Huntress of Artemis. Not bad.
Why Annabeth freaks out if she doesn’t bring a pen to school:
Lost your pen= No pen
7 Ways to scare your roommates (This is my absolute favorite)
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Annabeth: Do I ever cross your mind?
Now, tell me that isn't just the sweetest thing!
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY:
1. "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is her spleen, then what's that?"
6. "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingy."
7. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."
8. "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
9. "Damn, there go the lights again..."
10. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the girl's got two of them."
11. "What do you mean you want a divorce?"
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
classmate: hey, can i borrow a pen?
percy: yeah, sure. *hands them riptide without thinking*
classmate: thanks! *begins to uncap riptide*
percy: no probl-
percy: *notices riptide and snatches riptide away*
percy: *puts new pen in classmate's hand*
percy: this pen writes better.
Person: Why won't you stop referencing Percy Jackson in all our conversations?
Me: Because I'm your friend, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost
Type your name with your elbow: the-7=re-chosenh (okay not bad I'm double-jointed so give me some credit)
Type it with your chin: thgre-87-aare-cvhoosden (oookay)
Your nose: the--7-are-cxhosen (I suppose its ok :/)
Your forehead: thgrde-=078-0sarewe=-cjhoisewnm (I'M SO DONE)
Your toe: eth-7-are-cchosen (ok i officially suck)
with your fingers: the-7-are-chosen (FINALLY AFTER ALL THE HARDSHIPS MY TOE HURTS JFC)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, EdwardandFangdreams4life, This Sayuri-Sama, Mit-chan007/Jessie,Ni-Chan, raining-pandas, Keiko Hayasaka, WantingFreedom, azuashihiko, AngelAndAnime, TheLighteningTheifRocks, HAWTgeek, percyxannabeth18770, 78meg9, no-percabeth-is-no-life, mkc120, The Goddess of Myths, ShimmeringDaisyFace, PrincessOfWisdom-AnnabethChase, AllilynFlorence, Percabeth Jackson-Chase, Kiearrah Mai Rhone, the-7-are-chosen
'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
Not to offend anyone. Only for fun.
The Renewed Version of the Percy Jackson Pledge
Percy Jackson pledge
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to remember Annabeth
I promise to protect nature
I promise to remember Luke
I promise to remember Chiron
I promise to remember Tyson
I promise to remember Thalia
I promise to remember Clarisse
I promise to remember Bianca
I promise to remember Nico
I promise to remember Zoe
I promise to remember Rachel
I promise to remember Hazel
Whenever I see something gold
I promise to remember Frank
Whenever I see a boy with a lady who is old
I promise to remember Octavian
Whenever I see a teddy bear
I promise to remember Reyna
Whenever I see someone who is always fair
I promise to remember Jason
Whenever I see someone on a missing list
I promise to remember Leo
Whenever I'm aboard a ship
I promise to remember Piper
Whenever I see a dove
I promise to remember Percabeth
Whenever I'm in love
I promise to remember The Stoll Brothers
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beckendorf
whenever I see someone working with metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO