Author has written 28 stories for Newsies, Teen Titans, and Crucible.
Site links to my message board, where any of you are welcome to post casting calls if you need them.
I've decided to completely redo my profile, especially since I'm older now.
Okay, the basics. I'm 25, a college grad with a B.A. in English, married in July 2009 and a mother as of June 2010. And that all happened within a year. It's crazy.
I'm a published author. Look up 'Vicki Silver' if you're interested in seeing what I've done. This is not a demand to buy my books. I hope to go in a different direction soon.
I lean more towards Newsies and Teen Titans for fanfiction, but as you can see, there are some odds and ends too. I was in The Crucible in Spring 2008 and fell in love with it. I hope to continue with "Through Young Eyes" in the future. I might see about posting some LOTR or LOST soon, perhaps Cloverfield or RENT. LOST depends on if I ever get around to watching the last 2 seasons.
Update (May 24, 2012): Hello, all. I haven't given up on fanfiction yet, don't worry. I'll be back as soon as I find the time. I am working on the manuscript of a novel. It's almost done, and I'll be sending it out to publishers and agents as soon as I complete the final draft.
1) Write a best-selling novel
2) Write the script for a blockbuster hit.
3) Meet Davy Jones, Peter Tork, and Michael Nesmith of The Monkees. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten Micky Dolenz; I've already met him. Saw Davy in concert once and have his autograph, but want a picture with him. Have Peter Tork's autograph, but I haven't met him.
4) See the entire original cast perform RENT, though it's a long shot now that the musical is ending. Oh well, it was great seeing Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal live.
5) Connected to #1, but have a book transferred to the big screen.