Author has written 149 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Big O, Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Black Jewels Trilogy, Trinity Blood, Misc. Books, His Dark Materials, Legend of Dragoon, Card Captor Sakura, Diana Wynne Jones, Whisper of the Heart, Solitaire, Genshiken/げんしけん, Calvin & Hobbes, Death Note, Dragonlance, Pocahontas, My Little Monster/となりの怪物くん, Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun, Dragon Age, and Inkheart.
Demented Insane Spirit (DIS)
The Notes Of My Heart cover art, made by me - The Notes Of My Heart
Dramione Award for Change, full list here - Best of 2009
Beauty fanart, made by NushiKasai - Beauty
A Widow's Kiss fanart, made by PandaTeddyClaws - A Widow's Kiss
(9/20/2015) Hey, guys! If you've been watching my profile, you'll know that I'm making a big turn towards original fiction as a preparation for publishing within the next few years, whether it's through an agent or self-publishing on Amazon. I'd love for anyone interested in my Regency England, AU stories or my fairy tale-based stories, like The Fairest Lady and Beauty to take a peek at my Penana account, where I'll be posting my most recent original fiction. You can either look there or go to FFN's sister site, Fictionpress, where both my older and current works are located.
If none of the links aren't working (for some reason, FFN hasn't been liking the coding), send me a PM and I can send the full link to you.
Thanks, as always, for all of your love and support!! :):)
- I usually read my reviewers' works before I go looking out using the filters. It's easier. I don't read people that fav/follow because the names don't pop up in my e-mail. If you leave a review, there's a 98% chance that, if you write in fandoms I'm interested in, I'll be reading your works, 2% being that I'm too swamped with work/school :P
- In that same vein, I am much more likely to give constructive reviews rather than three-word reviews. Even if I don't find anything wrong with it, I'm probably going to gush for several sentences about why it was good and how much I loved it :)
- Even if I've read a story that I don't like, I still leave a review as a common courtesy, to let them know what I specifically didn't like about it, which, recently, has only been because it's OOC and there wasn't a warning in the summary.
- In the past, I would write chapter stories as chapter-by-chapter, but since my updating skills are notoriously bad, I typically only write one shots now. I'll only post a chapter story if I have at least five chapters already written up, that way I know that I'll complete it :)
- I used to get intimidated by writing in multiple fandoms, but now I will write in literally anything that I have inspiration for writing in. Currently, shoujo manga is where my obsession has been trending. You can expect a lot of different fandom one shots out of me, but YuGiOh! is my one constant. I can never seem to get away from it :) not that I'm complaining!
- Reviews. While this is not a "personal policy," per se, it is a pet peeve. I know that fanfiction is for fun - and for me, it's a way to satisfy the pent-up fangirl in me - but for a large majority of writers on this site, it's also to improve on one's writing. Many authors start off writing fanfiction before they go into original fiction or get published. When people labor over chapters for the readers and post it online, it's to get feedback from other fans or writers. It really is disheartening to put all this time into a piece of work and get no - or little - feedback. It isn't about being "a review Nazi," but just trying to get better, to develop better writing abilities, and, above all, to know that the way we ARE writing is pleasing to the reader. Just because you favorite it/follow it, doesn't mean that you like everything about it. I've had people like my stories, but still have things to say about it that they think should be changed. I've been writing on here since 2003 and I can promise you that I didn't get better at my writing by myself. It took one persistent flamer, several reviews full of constructive criticism, and just pushing myself forward, working with the feedback (and SUPPORT) from my reviewers. So, please. Leave the author a review. It's the least you can do when we're writing stories of your favorite shippings for you.
Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
|Focus:||General: All Categories|