Author has written 14 stories for Inuyasha, We Will Rock You, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, and Anime X-overs.
Updated 4 April 2013
To Kagome/Kurama fans: I'm sorry, both of my Kagome/Kurama fics, Red Flowers and Along Came a Kitsune, are discontinued. They're the earliest fics I've written, and it shows. It would take more time than I have to bring them up to the quality I try to hold myself to, and I simply haven't had any interest in the pairing for years. I've only kept them up because I know many people enjoy them. If there is a demand for it, I will write up a summary chapter for each as to what I had planned to happen to at least give some sense of closure, though probably not what those who ask me to update really want; but it would be something. If anyone is interested in continuing Along Came a Kitsune, I am willing to put it up for adoption, but please PM me first and I can give you a general outline for what I had planned.
Works and Progress:
Red Flowers: When Kagome is transferred to a new school, she meets the spirit detective team. Eventually, (i mean like, past the tenth chapter eventually)they all learn about their adventures in life. The spirit detectives are then assigned to protect and help Kagome and co. collect shikon shards and defeat naraku. The Kenshin characters come in for a short time but don't stay for too long. The pairings are- Kag/kur/yo Yus/kei san/hiei mir/meg Inu/OC Kuw/Yuk Ken/kao
Along Came a Kitsune: YYHxIY:The jewel is complete and Kagome is back in the modern era, waiting for her beloved Inuyasha to return to her. Kurama is looking for a girlfriend to get his mother off his back but he and Youko can’t agree. Then along came a kitsune…
Bound to Happen: In the end, she had always known it was bound to happen. Drabblish AU oneshot. Progress: Complete.
The Right Hand of Fate:SessKag. Naraku is defeated, but with nearly everyone dead and the well closed, Kagome is trapped away from her family. Myouga tells her that if mated to a powerful youkai she may live to see them again. But what youkai would want a miko for a mate? Progress: I'm working on writing all the chapters and finishing the story so I can update as I edit chapters, making for faster updates and hopefully making us all happy.
Herd Mentality: Souls, she mused, are like horses. Kikyou-centric drabble oneshot, 593 words. Progress: complete.
Lost Her Marbles and Other Oneshots: A series of (mostly) unrelated Hiei/Kagome oneshots. Most prompts are from The Deadliest Sin (http:// thedeadliestsin. proboards. com/). Review or PM me if you have a suggestion for future oneshots in the series (quotes, themes, basic scenario, etc). Be warned, I may or may not get to it right away.
1. Lost Her Marbles: Kagome loses her marbles, and enlists the help of a reluctant Hiei to find them. Won 2nd place for TheDeadliestSin's Best Scenario fanfic contest.
2. She comes in Peace: inspired by The Deadliest Sin's Oct 1st prompt, "trick or treat".
3. Exponential: Two years ago, Kagome returned from the past, never to leave the modern world again. Five months ago, Genkai died, leaving her land to the detectives. Seven minutes ago, Hiei returned from Makai.
4. The Blanket Scenario: A new twist on an old prompt.
5. December Drabbles: 5 unconnected drabbles (from The Deadliest Sin) of varying lengths.
6. One Wish: inspired by "Snowball Fight" from December Drabbles, and a review from madmiko. "Hiei, if I could have one wish, it would be..."
7. Ramen: The first continuation of Lost Her Marbles.
8. Four's a Crowd: response to The Deadliest Sin's March prompt, the return of someone important.
9. The Pomegranate Clause: A retelling of the Abduction of Persephone. Winner of "The Rest of the Story" fanfiction competition at The Deadliest Sin, written for The Jagan by pumpkinpeaches1
10. Touch: When Kagome's hands start twitching, she has no choice but to use them.
11. Feel: Hiei-POV companion piece to Touch.
12. The Sinners: One strange relationship. Seven deadly sins. Written for TheDeadliestSin's Deadliest Sin fanfiction competition. Will be edited for content...eventually.
13. It's Tradition!: It's up to Kagome to uphold her family's Christmas traditions, but Hiei has something to say about it. Won 1st place for TDS's Ringing in the Holidays competition.
14. Obon: It was the day they remembered their ancestors. Won 2nd place for TDS's Ringing in the Holidays competition.
15. Of Youkai and Old Men: A story of the age-old rivalry over the girl. Won 3rd place for The Deadliest Sin's February contest.
16. The Fifteenth Day: A sweet take on a Lunar New Year Tradition. Won 2nd place for TDS's February contest.
17. A Moment in Time: Displaced and frozen by a second in time, the final battle awaits an end.
18. Of Decadence and Delight: Age is not all decay; it is the ripening, the swelling, of the fresh life within, that withers and bursts the husk. - George MacDonald
19. Planned Parenthood: Leaving memories, and life after death.
Bold and Delicious: "They always say it's better to regret doing something than regret not doing it, right?" A Sess/Kag songfic using the lyrics of Ayumi Hamasaki's Bold & Delicious. Progress: complete.
On Water and Wells: Kagome understood only too well why that mysterious boy kept jumping into the fountain. A Kyou Kara Maou/Inuyasha oneshot. Progress: complete.
The Thirteenth Floor: Ever wonder why so many buildings lack a thirteenth floor? Sesshoumaru knows the answer. A father/daughter Sess/Rin fic. Progress: complete.
Eight by Eight: A collection of unconnected Sess/Kag drabbles and oneshots inspired by the 64 Damn Prompts livejournal. Progress: 4/64.
Who Wants to Live Forever?: It was instinctual, carnal, real. A peek into Scaramouche's mind during the van-lemon scene. Progress: complete.
Once More, This Time With...: It's always the firsts that are recorded, but what about the seconds? A series of unrelated Hiei/Kagome oneshots. Progress: 4/? Will take suggestions for oneshots.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love: It is only through the power of the miko that the world has recovered from devastation. But it is only through bonding with youkai that the miko can survive. For one, time is running out. HiKa. Progress: 6/6
"I think I would like to do something for somebody. I think it's good if someone smiles when you smile at them. The beauty of voluntary acts can foster goodwill in the hearts of others. Love which doesn't ask for collateral gives us respect as people. However, it is wrong to try to sustain that. In time the strain will bloom into the flower called Lie, the thorny flower which hurts people."
If, as claimed, the large sabers made it very difficult to eat, the animals took 40 million years to starve to death. –GG Simpson
Another archaic remnant of the Black family wardrobe, they were strappy and pointy and tall, and seemed more like they should be used as weapons than shoes. --The Ends of the Earth by Silverstar24
Unsafe External Link