Author has written 22 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, and Magi/マギ.
I'm LoneStorm, I'm a lovely mess, and I love humans. I'm supposed ta put stuff about me here, huh? I dunno, man, not that interesting...
Name: Ry, at your service.
Gender: Last time I checked, I was a girl.
Favorite Things Ever: Jesus, family, friends, dog, laptop, cookies, hugs, writing, reading, eating, dark chocolate, doing nothing, sleeping... Yeah
Fandoms: Oh boy, here we go. Fairy Tail, Magi: Labyrinth of Magic, Inuyasha, Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Arrow, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Lunar Chronicles, Miraculous Ladybug, The 100, The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney, Dreamworks, Blue Exorcist, Noragami, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia... I think that's about it...? (So far)
Music: Uh, mostly stuff from Pentatonix, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Styx, Queen, Billy Joel, Rascal Flatts, ect...
*Note: I have no specific update dates for my stories other than The Inugami. I basically write when I can. I'm sorry, but school in full swing, a job, and my original story take up a lot of time.
-Next Chapter of The Inugami
-Nalu Oneshot "8 Ways to Say I Love You"
-Next Chapter of The Way We Smile
-Next Chapter of Double Dad Dilemma
-Next Chapter of Unraveling
-Next Oneshot in Make A Wish
-Magi Alakou Oneshot
-The Inugami (Ongoing multichap, updated every Wednesday)
-The Way We Smile (Ongoing multichap)
-Double Dad Dilemma (Ongoing multichap)
-Unraveling (Ongoing multichap)
-The Keys of Fire (Complete -- Check out the beautiful fanarts made on my "The Keys of Fire" link on my blog!)
-The Fairy Tail Book of Brotherhood (On haitus companion to The Keys of Fire)
-Make A Wish (Ongoing collection of The Keys of Fire universe oneshots)
-Somewhere to Begin (Twoshot)
-Pass It On (OneShot)
-Roll To Me (Oneshot)
-It's A Dragneel Thing (Oneshot)
-Painted Blind (Oneshot)
-All's Fair in Love and Pokemon (Oneshot)
-I'm With You (Oneshot)
-Light Me Up (Oneshot)
-Drabble Caboodle (Drabble Collection)
-Natsu's Fashion Nopes (Oneshot)
Magi: Labyrinth of Magic:
-The Adventures of Sindad (Ongoing multichap)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus:
-The Problem with Immortality (Complete)
Check out my Tumblr!
My multifandom derping blog! Find my favorite funny stuff, fandoms, writing updates and info, random dumb snippets of my life, and Nalu, Inukag, Ladynoir, Naruhina, Edwin, Bellarke, Yatori, Percabeth, and Soma shipping trash! If you're wondering why I'm taking long to update, or want to know more info on my stories or fanart that's going on, check it out. It's the same as my username here.
The 29 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs in a single chapter as well, unless separated by line break in reasonable place.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use :D ;) or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
28. Thou shalt not create a character with no flaws. Thine character shall be a much hated Mary-Sue
All pleasantries aside, I hope you enjoy the writing, and feel very free to comment and critique!