Author has written 9 stories for Young Justice, and Teen Titans.
Hello, people of the internet... or just fanfiction.
I really like writing, but I've hit a tough spot with nearly all my stories, so I will be writing on my profile until the tablet dies. I don't know when that will be, so I'll just keep updating over and over again so I don't lose progress.
Ready? Me too.
NAME: I go by Koda
SIBLINGS: I'm sandwiched between two brothers
PETS: a black dog named Remington, a white and grey cat named Setzer, and a black cat named Astro
JOB: I make bracelets and sell them at craft shows
DREAM JOB: being a good writer/jewelry maker
MOVED: twice, once out-of-state and once in-state
FAVORITE SUBJECT: changes... but Spanish for now
SCHOOLING: home school
SOCIAL SCENE: church
RELIGION: Christian for so many reasons
IDEAL VACATION: I have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon
FAVORITE SONG: Night Begins to Shine, otherwise known as Cyborg's theme song from TT GO!
FAVORITE TV SHOW: probably Teen Titans or some other superhero show
THE TV SHOW THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY BINGE-WATCHING: Total Drama ALL OF THEM
FAVORITE FOOD: mashed potatoes, please!
FAVORITE DRINK: water, because I'm boring and just... like water
FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM TT: Jericho, but I feel oddly protective over Kole
FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM TT GO!: crazy psycho lunatic Robin (he cracks me up!)
FAVORITE RAINY DAY ACTIVITY: watching TV
FAVORITE SUNNY DAY ACTIVITY: watching TV
FAVORITE ANY DAY ACTIVITY: watching TV
FAVORITE HOLIDAY: Halloween and Christmas
FAVORITE NON-HOLIDAY: October 13th, because October is my favorite month and thirteen is my lucky number... or Halloween, in case it doesn't count as a holiday
FAVORITE CONSTELLATION: Orion (I can't find any of the other ones! not even the Big or Little Dippers!)
FAVORITE WORD: aloof
GUILTY PLEASURE: reading Maid-sama pirated on Mangafox
BIGGEST PET PEEVE: incorrect grammar (yeah, I'm one of those, though grammar isn't my strong suit either)
GREATEST VICE: I'm very doubtful and kind of reserved around people aaaannnd I cry a lot
GREATEST ANNOYANCE: that I only have a tablet to write with (I can't highlight or copy and paste anything on this thing!)
FUN FACT: I'm taking geometry this year... and understanding it! (I'm so happy)
All right... what now? Oh, I could tell you what I have planned for writing! I might never get around to a few, but maybe someone else will steal my idea and you can read it from them. Heck, I'll probably read it, thinking, "Wow, this person has really good ideas for stories!"
I'm blond so... nothing gets past me. ;)
And the stories with little stars next to them are ones that I am working on right now.
Shorts* - I'm really not happy with this fic. Trying to move all the stories to Shorts for Reviewers only makes me frustrated... so I think I'll leave the story up. Who knows? Maybe inspiration will strike.
JeriKole Sentences - This one's always fun. I may actually put in an AU chapter next, since I like AUs so much.
JeriKole Drabbles - No idea what to do for Evanescence. I can't really write bad guys, but I'll try anyway. Writer's block really choked the life out of this story last year... sorry about that, guys. Turns out I'm uptight (which I've always been) and a bit of a perfectionist. That doesn't help while writing a story either, and that's why I update so slowly.
NEW STORY IDEAS & SYNOPSIS:
Idea 1: Chain Mail* - Love calculators are addicting and fun, and I feel no shame... well, just a little shame. In a nutshell, Starfire gets this message that links to a love calculating site. Swept up in the feels, she forwards it to everyone on her contacts list, even villains. Genre: Humor
Idea 2: Watt a World!* - A Kilowatt-centric fic. Kilowatt's origin has always sent my mind to Hyper-Imagination Land because he is from... an AU. Love those! This fic will explore a bit of his world, and what a world it is! Genre: Friendship
Idea 3: Reconnection* - Hot Spot has gone solo, Jericho and Kole are deserters, and Herald is working full-time for the IRL (Inter-Reality Lords). Argent is the only Titans North member to remain affiliated with the Titans, and she wants the team back together for one last mission. When the mission takes a sudden turn, maybe for the worse, Jericho must somehow convince the others that something is wrong with Kole. Genre: Friendship
Idea 4: Songfic for HerBee* - She's Electric by Oasis is the song, but I'm only using the chorus. Herald notices that Bumble Bee lives an electric lifestyle, and wishes that he could be electric too. Genre: Romance
Idea 5: TT Fairytales - Fairytales with the TT characters of my choosing acting out the lead roles. Genre: Fantasy
Idea 6: The Concierge and the Figure Skater* - Once upon a time there was this TT fanfiction writer called TJ, and she wrote a story about a babysitter who babysat in a hotel. Among other things, that fic told the story of a girl at the welcome desk of the hotel and her crush, the boy playing guitar at the park across the street. Since reading the story, I came up with the idea to switch the roles and write a kind of Hallmark-y fic with Robin and Starfire as the main protagonists. Genre: Romance
Now let's play 21 questions! Woo-hoo!
1. If you had a time machine, would you travel backwards or forwards in time? - backwards, because you don't know what the future holds, but you can know from history where you're going, what it's like, who you might be... stuff like that if you choose to visit the past.
2. Would you prefer a vacation home on the beach or in the mountains? - mountains, without a doubt. the beach is boring and the mountains are beautiful.
3. What was your favorite game as a child? - Monopoly Kids
4. What one food do you crave most often? - chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! hands down!
5. If you could visit any one place on earth, where would you go? - I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon
6. What would your dream house be like? - a multi-story house in town, preferrably yellow with plenty of windows facing the driveway and a garage attached to the house. it would have a few gardens, one definitely used for growing veggies/fruit and a few for flowers
7. If you could own any three cars, what would they be? - uh, smallish, probably blue. I don't know cars...
8. What makes you the angriest? - when I realize that I've made a mistake
9. What always brings a smile to your face? - when someone is nice to me
10. What one song reminds you most of your life? - Redeemed by Mercyme and/or Love Lifted Me
11. What's more important: truth or happiness? - truth. knowing the truth can bring happiness in some cases too, but knowing the truth (God) is very important. He's not so bad.
12. Would you rather be rich or famous? - rich. I'm very mindful of money.
13. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? - creating things with my mind.
14. Who would be your ideal partner? - like... for dancing? for the big science project? ...oh, THAT kind of partner. in that case... someone blond, or dark-haired, or any-haired. maybe someone kind, or prickly, or... OK, I admit it. I don't know who that would be.
15. If you could change any one thing about yourself what would it be? - just one thing? my serious and shy nature. it has gotten out of hand.
16. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks, or looks for intelligence? - OK, I know that it's a loophole, but I'm taking it. if I only had to give SOME (not all) of my intelligence for looks, I would do that instead of the all-or-nothing trade off.
17. If your parents hated your partner (the one you loved) would you go all Romeo and Juliet on them? - no. I trust their judgment and, really, I've never been the rebellious type.
18. If you could choose one celebrity to be the mother/father of your child, who would your babydaddy be? - I don't want a celebrity. no one, please.
19. Picture this: You are walking to work and suddenly see a small dog drowning in a canal on the side of the road you're taking to work. Speaking of work, your boss has threatened to fire you if you're late again, and if you stop to help the dog you will definitely be late. What would you do? - probably... hmm... it would depend on whether I could do the job quickly or not, and whether my stick arms could support the dog and drag it ashore.
20. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why? - the mighty and majestic giraffe. I like giraffes, that's why.
21. If you could be trained by the top professionals of the trade of your choice, which profession would you choose and why? - drawing comics/manga and storyboarding them. always wanted my own comic...
And that's 21 Questions for ya!
|Community:||Jericho and Kole|
|Focus:||Cartoons Teen Titans|