Poll: I'm almost done with The Return and I have some more great ideas, but for other shows/movies. Which show should I do next? (I'm leaning towards SAO) Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Teen Titans, Stolen, Lucy Christopher, Digimon, and Kuroshitsuji.
IF YOU ARE A LINKIN PARK SOLDER/LPU MEMBER/JUST A FAN, PM ME RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN PLOT OUR KIDNAPPING OF THE BAND!! XD *evil laughter*
You may hear the screaming, but I hear the message. Your hero may have a cape, but mine has tattoos and saves people through his music. Copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list, naming 3 people/bands who have saved your life through music and a little message if you like. Alternative rock, metal, etc.
~Aquamarine6996 (Chester Bennington, Adam Gontier, and Shaun Morgan. Thank you all for saving my life. I love you c: )
*You walk in a room and you see a chair in the middle of the room. The chair turns and you see Aquamarine smiling, Sebastian Micheals, Raven, Kirito, Sirenmon, Renamon and Calumon next to her.*
AQUAMARINE6996: Why hello there. Welcome to my lair. I've been expecting you. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *sweatdrops* heh...heh.. Ahem. ANYways, let me tell you about myself...
REAL NAME: not telling. BUT you can call me Vivi.
KIK USERNAME: I can give it to you but I prefer you ask for it first :)
LOVES: writing poetry, reading, anything having to do with the ocean, STICKERS, Smarties, Sweetarts, chocolate, black (wish there was black roses :( you can say im kinda gothic,), WATER,my friends, India Maria movies (umm.. She's a Mexican actor), action movies, dancing (especially with my crush!) IRON MANNN
FAVORITE BANDS: Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, The Used, Black Veil Brides, SEETHER, Linkin Park, Saosin, Evanescence, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, SuperChick, Nickleback, 30 SECONDS TO MARS, Skillet...
OBSESSED WITH: Aqualad (teen titans), Kouichi Kimura (Digimon Frontier), stickers, super heros, the ocean, teen titans, IRON MAN!! and digimon frontier. Oh! and Sword Art Online and Black Butler
HATES: strawberries, people not understanding me or my feelings, shopping with my mom (takes FOREVER!!), pink, yellow, being a loner (yeah..I know..), being an older sister, moving, people judging me because I'm too 'serious'
FAVORITE SONGS: (NOT IN ORDER!)
1. 9 Crimes by Damien Rice
2. In the end by Linking Park
3. Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
4. Everbody's Fool by Evanescence
5. Just like you by Three Days Grace
6. Burn it Down by 30 Seconds to Mars
7. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
8. The Last Night by Skillet
9. Sick of it by Skillet
10. Monster by Skillet
11.Counting Stars by One Republic
12.Rise Above This by Seether
13. Stand in the Rain by Superchick
14.One Step Closer by Linkin Park
15. This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars
16. If Everyone Cared by Nickleback
17. Give me a Sign by Breaking Benjamin
18. Breath by Breaking Benjamin
and many more...
Back off, girls! Aqualad and Kouichi Kimura are MINE!! :) Jk but really...
Get a 6th season for Teen Titans Petition GoPetition">Teen Titans sixth season petition
OCTOBER 24, 2014 - HAPPY LINKIN PARK DAY!!
You say, I say : If this is kinda true for you copy and paste this on your profile
You Say Yellow
Lady Michaelis 0704's version:
You Say Pink
I Say Black
You say High School Musical
I say Star Wars
You Say Gordon Korman
I Say David Baldacci
You Say Kristen Stewart
I Say Natalie Portman
You say Justin Bieber
I say Skillet
You say I'm a freak
I say ‘Welcome To the Freak show’
And That You All Are
ALL THE SAME
You say Pink
I say Black
You say High School Musical
I say Black Butler (or some other show I'm obsessed with)
You say Leonardo DiCaprio
I say Robert Downey Jr.
You say Kristen Stewart
I say Scarlett Johansson
You say One Direction
I say Linkin Park
You say I'm a freak
I say 'why, gracias!'
And That You All Are
ALL THE SAME
Tony Stark taught me that I don't have to have superpowers to be a super hero. You just need a little imagination and a desire to help people.
--Aquamarine6996 (btw, I am Iron Man. Don't argue with me, okay?)
THE TRUTH ABOUT ANIME FANS:
Don't find the need to compare
Whatever the genre,
Whoever side they are on,
Or which you prefer more.
Real fans are simply there
To enjoy The AWESOMENESS.
The pledge of a good fanfiction author:
No matter how old the fanfiction is, read it.
No matter how many reviews it already has, review it.
Even if there are no reviews, read the story if you like the summary.
If it is the worst piece of writing out there, do not flame.
NEVER, EVER DELIBERATELY TRASH A PERSON BECAUSE THEIR WRITING IS BAD!
Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
Do not steal ideas.
Remember to update your own stories regularly.
If you think you do all of those things, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you believe flames are just a boring waste of time to read! Anyways the flamers just show that they have no life or class whatsoever...
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom,BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, Kagome-Loves-Kouga, Jessica01, Kitsunelover300, Flying Dragonite, LeafeonLover, MitzvahRose, Aquamarine6996
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile. (When I listen to music. I know, werid right?)
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you're obsessed with writing/reading fan fictions with an OCxCharacter coupling, copy and paste this.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile (Kouichi, Kirito and Sebby are SO SEXYYY!! :9)
If you're angry at Cartoon Network for getting canceling Teen Titans, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that you'll end up having a Digivice in the near future, copy, paste and add your name to list: Aquamarine6996 (I wanna go with Takuya and the others!!)
Davis: Doesn't anyone have an idea?
Upamon: It's the Forbidden Valley of No Return.
Kari:Why do bad guys always name things like that?
T.K.: It's in the job description, it's right after really stinky breath...
Cody: Even if this place was called the Valley of Duckies and Bunnies, with the control spire there, there's trouble...(after they enter the digiworld)
Kari: Wow, this valley sure looks forbidden
Davis: A few duckies and bunnies would sure spruce it up.
KAZU: Hey, where's Suzi go?
GUARDROMON: She flew away.
KAZU:What do you mean she flew away?! You were suppose to be watching her!
GUARDROMON: I was! I saw the whole thing.
SUZI: Poor Princess Suzi, all alone. Her big brother Henwy ran away with her friend, Pwincess Pwetty Pants. But did Princess Suzi cwy? And make squishy faces all day? No. Even though Princess Suzi's mommy didn't think so, she was a big bwave girl, who could tie her own shoelaces. Not having her fwiend Terrirmon, Suzi did the next best thing! She became Terriormon, fwoppy ears and all. Wich she could do because she was a vewy talented actwess...Princess Suzi found out acting could be vewy boring..
Calumon: I was with Jeri, then poof she disappeared. I don’t know what happened to her, now I’m all by my lonesome.
Impmon: Hm...Jeri, it was her partner I...hm.
*He walks away.*
Calumon: Impmon now what are you doing, hm?
Impmon: I got this stabbin’ pain in my head, I think it’s called a conscience. I gotta do something about it.
[In the middle of a green, grassy field, T.K. and
Patamon: T.K., will you stop crying, because you're
T.K.: I- I- I was just crying because you were crying!
Patamon: Well, if you're crying because I'm crying,
[They look at each other with big, wet eyes.]
T.K.: Oh yeah.
Super iPod Life Challenge! (Ta da!)
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing. The questions are: Opening Credits, Waking Up, First Day of School, Falling in Love, Fight Song, Breaking Up, Prom, Life is just...OK, Mental Breakdown, Driving, Flashback, Getting Back Together, Birth of Child, Wedding, Final Battle, Death Scene, Funeral Song, End Credits.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.. As soon as you're done with the game, post your results in your profile
Opening Credits – Bad Romance by Lady Gaga (Eh..okay
Waking Up – Intentalo by 3Ball Mty (Awesome! *starts jamming*)
First Day of School – Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz (School always breaks my heart)
Falling in Love – My Immortal by Evanescence
Fight Song – Do or Die by 30 Seconds of Mars
Breaking Up – Bangerang by Skrillex (Strange song for a break up...)
Prom – You by Breaking Benjamin
Life is Just...Okay - Bird by Yuya Matsushita (*Starts swaying to music*)
Mental Breakdown – The Summoning by Linkin Park
Driving – Poker Face by Lady Gaga
Flashback – Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Getting Back Together – Burn It Down by Linkin Park (YASSSS! WE'RE BUILDING IT ERRRRRRPPPPPP!!!!)
Birth of Child – Given Up by Linkin Park (Strange kid...eh, it's okay)
Wedding – Last friday Night by Katy Perry (lmao)
Final Battle – Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin (VERY appropriate song)
Death Scene – Starships by Nicki Manaj (VERY strange song to die to)
Funeral Song- Same Damn Life by Seether (YES MA'AM)
Ending Credits- Fancy by Iggy (Hell yeah)
WHAT AM I? (Bold whatever suits you best. Two points per sentence you bold)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool. (Ew, no!)
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE: (Uh oh)
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You own a cell phone.
Total : 10
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You can skateboard.
You love the computer.
Total : 2
You cut yourself over depression
You like rap.
You like loud music
You wear band t-shirts.
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
So..I'm a tomboy, not much of a preppy, gothic (I already knew that), not much of a punk, SO not a geek, I'm...EMO, sort of a gangsta not very athletic...huh. Yeah, that's me all right! :)
If you can read this message, you are Awesome, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
A MESSAGE FROM THE KEEPER OF THE WORLDS: A NEW ERA AS BEGUN
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE ANTI-FLAME WAR! THIS IS YOUR SIDE FOR STOPPING A TYRANT FLAMER!
It has come to my attention that a plague of FLAMERS of others stories has arisen heavily on FF. Overall, multiple authors have fallen victim to these vile protests and attacks. I have grown weary and sick of the constant assaults that have happened occasionally to myself and my friends. I have hated bullies all of my life, and this is just a whole new version re-hashed. A special type of nosy little cyber-bully that gets kicks off of insulting others hard-work.
Friends, fellow authors, compatriots of FF I beg you to hear me out! This constant type of flaming has gone on for far to long on FF! We must end it now! I ask you join the crusade of the Anti-Flame War movement! Together we can root out all of the hateful flamers spreading dangerously throughout our beloved sight. They are nothing more than a variation of cyber-bullies who need to be stopped! Please message me, my Generals, the Colonel, or my Queen in the war against this most heinous problem.
[Me]The Keeper of Worlds
Knight of Loyalty
Show Expert 1
Crystal A. Kanabara
As of now, the movement is small, but we shall grow, and the FLAMERS WILL FALL! Report any flamers to us and we shall get to work.
List of Known Flamers:
Burgerking Michael Mikulak
Fan Fan 92555 [separate account or possibly the same person is overly unknown]->92556
JyouraSorato [this jerk is also a plagerising thief, he stole his "Come Dance With Me" story from Time Lady. In ghost reviews there follow to her profile, dates and content prove her story.
UPDATE!->I HAVE CREATED A COMMENT FORUM FOR THE GROUP SO LOOK UP "The Anti-Flamers War" IN THE FORUMS SECTION TO FIND IT!
ALERT!: THEY HAVE ATTACKED!
Me and Aquamarine6996 have been attacked in apparent retaliation for merely creating the group already! Such petty and low attempts won't stop us from warning others about flamers in mass and stoping them from affecting anyone else!
UPDATE!->HEY EVERYBODY, KEEPING YOU POSTED, AND A MAJOR NOTE! WE ARE NOT A GROUP WHO COUNTERS FLAMERS WITH FLAMES, WE ARE SPREADING AWARENESS AND STEPS TO STOP THEM. SO I DON'T WANT ANYBODY GOING CRAZY, GOT IT?
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
...Copy and paste this into your profile if you are tired of stereotypes.
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continues with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i.e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, and then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake a heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!” rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. if your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out