Author has written 6 stories for One Piece, and A song of Ice and Fire.
I am a simple yet a complex, rebellious, crazy, Kurdish girl, living currently in Lebanon - Middle East
(What the hell is Kurdish?) google it, it's an interesting place ;)
Languages: Kurdish - Arabic - Turkish - English - Badhini
I support homosexuality and bisexuality and I'm fucking proud of it.
If I see a creature showing any signs of being homophobic/racist/sexist in front of me a slap/punch to the face is a guarantee.
I grew up with six brothers.
I have the coolest most badass parents in the world.
I have an irrational fear of babies.
I swear a lot.
I believe in God, I really do, and I also believed he abandoned us.
English is not my first language my default, but I talk to all my friends, even my own kurdish family in English.. BECAUSE I CAN. I even THINK in English.
I hurt people when it needs to be done.
90% of people I know consider me weird, the other 10% just insane. Not trying to show off or anything.
I love cats.
idk why I said that.
I don't 'like' anything, I either obsess over it or hate it for no reason, there's NO in between.
Game of Thrones = Love
Skins UK, American Horror Story, Veep, The Tudors, Tyrant, Lost, Elementary, CSI, NCIS, HOUSE M.D, Bones, The closer, The forgotten, Hawaii Five O, The mentalist, Arrow, The vampire Diaries, 90210, The Good Wife (I basically like anything involves murders, bodies, blood, and thinks that raise my IQ and awareness of the world)
Kill Bill 1-2, Slumdog millionaire, Death Proof, Avengers, Avatar, Ice Age 3, 21-22 Jump street, Flight, Argo, , The Dark knight, Pacific Rim, Changeling, Hugo, The Place Beyond the Pines, Interstellar, Spy, The Place Beyond the Pines.
Others I likes: Death Note, Fullmetal Achemist, Oban Star Racers, Magi, Fairy Tail, Detective Conan, Tokyo Ghoul, Swords Art Online, Shingeki no kyojin and lots and lots of more.
I'm hardcore Yaoi fangirl, and I use it as a method to terrify my guy friends CUZ I'M EVUL.
Gym, sleeping, healthy food, my friends , bowling, Basketball, Netflix, and writing :)
A Song Of Ice and Fire is MY BIBLE. PERIOD.
I know, very original.