Author has written 69 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Advance Wars, Misc. Games, Game X-overs, Pokémon, Power Rangers, Star Ocean, Persona Series, Hunger Games, Megami Tensei, Kingdom Hearts, Invader Zim, Legend of Zelda, Trauma Center, Call of Duty, Code Geass, Armored Core, Metroid, X-overs, Final Fantasy IX, Luigi's Mansion, Halo, .hack/SIGN, Metal Gear, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Ace Combat, Phineas and Ferb, Overlord, Web Shows, My Little Pony, Disgaea, Rosario + Vampire, Team Fortress 2, Red vs. Blue, Familiar of Zero, Prison School/監獄学園, Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and RWBY.
Name: Do not ask.
Reason for being here: Can't produce FanFics any other legal way.
If anyone reads my stories, don't be afraid to leave a review. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
Since some people are just so eager to flame, go do so. I'm just going to laugh at you. Barring that, if you don't like my stories, then don't read them.
If you support the Yaoi/Yuri filter for the story search engine, paste this into your profile! This is needed! When a single yaoi pairing has more members than the top 5 hetero pairings something needs to be done. I have no problems with homosexuals but damn looking for a teacher fic but I get a guy rapes guy and gets him pregnant...its annoying.
"If you read it, review it. Every author here, regardless of skill, aim, story type, or grammar is looking for feedback from his or her works. If you like it, tell them why. If you don't like it, tell them why. And no author is looking for flamers to drop them a pointless 'u suck' review. If you believe in these tenets, copy and paste it into your profile. Spread the love. Spread the reviews." - CCS.Stravag
The only thing that I value is strength. If you want me to respect you, then prove yourself.
My SMT Alignment: Chaos
Please post your reviews in English, even if you're a guest.
Formerly known as BlackTyrantValvatorez
95% of people would scream if Justin Bieber jumped of a cliff, copy/paste this onto your profile if you're part of the 5% that would bring popcorn!!
Paranormal Mythbusting: an episodic series starring a nameless Paranormal investigator as he looks are various paranormal situations and sees if they are true (CONFIRMED) or not (BUSTED). Episodes will come once I find something interesting, so don't expect regular updates for this.
Episode 1 Paranormal Myth: 1 Scary Way to Break Up
One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.
Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful …….!! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your ………….. life! DUMB ………………..!!!”
He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.
Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.
Later that week, Sarah’s exboyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.
If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless …………..and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. A paranormal investigator read this one night and took a shower to see if this was true. He lived and determined that it was a myth and that it had been busted.
Paranormal Myth Status: BUSTED
Quotes that I like:
"Victory. . . is my destiny." - Meta Knight, Kirby series (Super Smash Brothers Brawl version)
"No time to waste, let's go!" - Auron, Final Fantasy X
Persona 4/Golden/Arena (Excluding the Protagonist)
1. Yukiko Amagi
2. Rise Kujikawa
3. Nanako Dojima
4. Saki Konishi
5. Yosuke Hanamura
Persona 3/FES/Portable/Persona 4 Arena (Protagonists aside)
1. Shinjiro Aragaki
3. Ken Amada
4. Fuuka Yamagishi
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
1. Nunnally Lamperouge
2. Lelouch Lamperouge
3. Marrybell mel Britannia
4. Sayoko Shinozaki
5. Kallen Kouzuki
High School DxD
1. Issei Hyoudou
2. Asia Argento
3. Kiyome Abe
4. Aika Kiryuu
5. Ingvild Leviathan
6. Rias Gremory
1. Rolo Haliburton (This piece of shit killed Shirley and wanted to kill Nunnally as well. I have not forgiven him for this and I never will.)
2. Suzaku Kururugi (Suzaku is a hypocritical idealistic asshole. I never cared for him in the slightest.)
Minato x Yukari (Holy shit does the game try its best to pair these two together.)
Minako x Shinjiro (Completing his link saves him, if only temporarily.)
Minato x Minako (I really like this pairing for some reason. Probably because the two never interact because shoud you pick one protagonist in Portable, the other doesn't show up.)
Lelouch x Nunnally (Somebody is going to flame my ass over this, but I do not care one goddamn bit. I really like how much of a siscon Lelouch is when it comes to his younger sister.)
Lelouch x Kaguya (She can be quite a hellion if the situation calls for it.)
Lelouch x Kallen (She kicks ass and is referred to as Q1.)
Issei x Harem (the guy actively wants to have a harem and it was something that his father and grandfather sought to have when they were his age)
Issei x Asia (These two have such adorable and lovely interactions with each other)
Nunnally x Rolo (Rolo's murdered Shirley and he wanted to do the same to Nunnally in the show, so the little piece of shit will not EVER be paired with her in ANY of my stories.)
Lelouch x Suzaku (It's FUCKING YAOI, which is pretty bullshit especially with what happens in canon.)
Future Story Plans
A Supernatural Killzone: The Story of Hernando Rodriguez (Highschool DxD)
Things that irritate me in many DxD fanfiction stories
1. Harem stealing (Many writers that have Issei exist in their stories do this, even newer writers such as AnimeKing4. Three very egregious offenders of this are Merciless Sun, FS Appaneesty, and Chaos HellLaser though I do have to show some grudging respect to the first one since he outright admits that he doesn't like Issei. The third offender has also genderbended Issei at least once. There are exceptions to this however.)
2. Betrayal fics (While they are not as common as harem stealing, stories where Issei's girls betray him are pissing me off to an even greater extent than the Issei bashing. The20thOverlord is a writer that I absolutely despise for writing betrayal fics, mostly because the very concept of a betrayal fic is extremely repulsive to me).
3. Issei bashing (A lot of writers tend to bash Issei for his perverted ways, even if they don't steal girls from his harem to set them with someone else if he even exists. Someone who is extreme in this regard is YuriChan220, who in my opinion is a stupid bitch for bashing Issei, even going as far as to ignore any of Issei's positive traits)
4. Removing/replacing Issei (I know that he's a pervert, but the people who remove Issei and/or replace him with an OC in my opinion are fucking morons who waste their creativity, especially when the above two points are in play if Issei does exist. This also applies to Self-Inserts, so I won't show any mercy to them either.)
5. Asia dying because someone steals her Twilight Healing (Far too many DxD stories are guilty of going down this path, and it's a major case of creative bankruptcy in the DxD fandom. Bladewolf101 is someone that I dislike for doing this in his DxD stories. If I wanted to see or read about anyone steal Asia's Sacred Gear, I would be watching the goddamn anime or reading the light novels and/or manga where it's Raynare that does it.)
6. Major changes only starting at the Riser arc (Is it just me or do a lot of DxD stories just rehash the first volume's events with only minor changes and save the major divergences for the Riser arc and beyond?)
7. Killing off Issei's parents (this is slowly but surely pissing me off now. He is not supposed to be the Goddamn Batman and not have dead parents as a means to set him on whatever path a writer wants)
DxD writer Hall of Shame
Writers that I used to cooperate with but no longer do so for crossing me by using any of the things that irritate me in DxD fanfiction end up here.
-Doctor Anime Lover 2398448 (Third chapter of their story 'The Fiendish Godslayer' has Asia killed from someone stealing her Sacred Gear)
-LanceSennin (His story 'Kingdom Hearts DxD: The Devil of Light' has harem stealing)
More may be added later if they cross me.
Crazy Dream Teams
-Sergeant Forge, Sergeant Major Avery Johnson, and Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck from the Halo series (imagine Buck being on the Pillar of Autumn and Forge being teleported to Installation 04 before the slipspace drive detonates. The marines are going to put up one hell of a fight against Covenant, Flood, and Forerunners alike).
This is where challenges will be posted. For now, there is one:
The Atriox Connection (Code Geass and Halo crossover)
General summary: The Banished land on Code Geass Earth and start causing trouble for Britannia six months before the Battle of Shinjuku occurs.
Ironclad Rules (break even one and you are out):
Smaller rules (If you break more than four you're out):
Emperor Lulu (12)
Moonlight Pictures (28)
Opifex the Singer (11)
Reis Nailo (23)
Shadow At Midnight (17)
The Gaming Knight (44)