Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
My animagus and Patronus is an arctic fox
My wand is ash with dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2 inches
I am a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore
I am going to be a college freshman this fall
I want to major in psychology
my Ilvermorny house is Thunderbird
color: green, purple, blue
genre of music: pop, rock, and musicals, movie or broadway, it depends
Harry Potter character: I love them all!
The Stupid Test, bold the ones that apply!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Got your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking(one time it landed in a girl's hair!)
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your mobile phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Worn two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do. (hasn’t everybody?)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door frame
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
Am I more boy or girl? Let's find out!
YOUR BOY SIDE
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be/still are obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelery.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
I’m afraid of a lot of things. Just how crazy am I?
I fear …
[ ] black people
[x] the dark
] staying single forever
[x] being a parent
[ ] being in front of others
] open spaces
[x] closed spaces
[ ] heights
[ ] dogs
[ ] fish
[ ] flowers or other plants
[ ] fire
[x] deep water
[ ] snakes
[ ] the ocean
[ ] success
[ ] frogs/toads
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[x] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[x] crossing hanging bridges
[ ] heaven
[x] being robbed/mugged/raped
[x] large crowds of people
[ ] women
[x] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors
[ ] tornadoes
[ ] hurricanes
[x] incurable diseases
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] ghosts
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[ ] being alone
[x] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[ ] growing up, becoming old
[x] fairies/Edward Cullen
[x] creepy noises in the night
[ ] not accomplishing my dreams/goal
[ ] needles
[ ] blood
More than 30: I recommend some counseling
More than 20: you are paranoid(on the verge of insanity, and I like it:))
11-20: you are normal
10 or less: you are fearless
0: YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP!
IM A HUFFLEPUFF! I know I mentioned it at the top, but it's nice to know. Looks like I could belong to any House.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap!
List twelve characters from Harry Potter, in no particular order.
1. Remus Lupin
2. Luna Lovegood
3. Ron Weasley
4. Nymphadora Tonks
5. Severus Snape
6. Hermione Granger
7. Draco Malfoy
8. Neville Longbottom
9. Ginny Weasley
10. Minerva McGonagall
11. Sirius Black
12. Ernie MacMillian
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
A few, but only the ones without time travel, because I avoid those unless I'm in a good mood. The pairing itself is okay, I don't mind oneshots of it.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Considering she can turn into whoever she wants, yeah, duh! Even before seeing the movie actress, I imagined her adorable.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If men could bear children, and they meant to do the deed, I think they'd keep it. Neville seems like a good father to me.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Nothing specifically, but yeah, she's a main character.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Yeah, Luna would definitely loosen Hermione up. I'd read it.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Probably Severus/Minerva, because they're both adults.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Draco walked in on Luna and Ernie, Luna would probably invite him to join, and he'd just be disgusted and walk away.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
After getting brutally rejected by Hermione, he turns to his Transfiguration professor for comfort.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
I'm almost certain, but I've never seen any.
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Er, Brave Warriors Prevail. you know, reign of the scary Carrows, it makes sense, I think.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
I barely know enough about Ernie to attempt at this.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Snogging and the mental scarring of a poor werewolf.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I don't know, probably last week or something.
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Remus and Draco are in a happy relationship until Draco runs off with Tonks. Remus, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Sirius and a brief unhappy affair with Ernie, then follows the wise advice of Snape and finds true love with Ron.
Uh, well, this sounds like a crack story.
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
Maybe not, but i have a few stories on my fav list that are about this pairing. It's really cute!
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
She'd be sad, for Harry and herself.
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 6, 3, 9, or 10?
All of them, McGonagall actually was.
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
Severus actually was, but if Luna was equally affected by her tormentors, she's intelligent enough to even become the new Voldemort.
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
I've actually read Hermione/Ginny and wrote for it, so they're better.
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
Ron, because he's just so dim, I love him.
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
If he knew what a tv was, Sirius.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Neville! My bae!
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Ginny finally realizes her true feelings for Severus, just as his death is announced. I literally do not want to put effort into it.
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
Ginny would definitely kill Snape.
26. Who would make the best Auror, 6, 9, or 3?
Ron actually trained to be one, so I'll go with him.
27. Who's most likely to have more kids than the Weasleys, 4, 6, or 10?
Hermione, because she actually married a Weasley.
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
Ginny, no offense to Hermione, but sleek red hair is my dream while bushy hair is my reality.
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
Severus, I'd give him a brilliant childhood.
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
The one about him and Luna. Although, I'd like to see him react to my admission of love for him:)
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!