Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Kickin' It.
Sup? I'm Nikita, a daughter of Apollo as my penname states. I love the show Pretty Little Liars(SPOBY!!), along with Arrow. I love the Percy Jackson book series along with the Gallagher Girls book series(ZAMMIE!!). I also love the Divergent trilogy. Ooh and The Selection. And Harry Potter. And the Anna and the French Kiss series...you know what I love a lot of books/book series I don't have time to go through them all. I'm a girl from the ages of 9 and 19. I'm a red belt in karate. I'm a nerd. My old penname was brownbeltninja. My profile pic is just some lyrics from one of my favorite songs called "Bulletproof Love" by Pierce the Veil. "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
I am a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. Hurt my sisters, face my wrath.
I ship Jeyna, Percabeth, Tratie, Gwen/Dakota(Gwekota?), Will/Nyssa(Wilyssa?), Thalico(if Thalia wasn't a hunter...wait but then again Nico is mine...), Kick, Jace, Millie, Dovewing/Tigerheart(Doveheart? Tigerwing?) Zammie, Brant, Jiz, Spoby, Haleb(NOOO THEY BROKE UP :'( Tears...), Ezria(I hope Ezra isn't A...ah who am I kidding), Maxon/America(Axon? Merica? idk..), Harry/Ginny(Hinny? Garry?), Scorose, Etienne(St. Clair)/Anna(Etianna?), Lola/Cricket(Licket? Wait that sounds wrong...Crola?) and Fourtris(aka Ten xD).
I absolutely LOVE Smosh, Pewdiepie, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, JacksGap(both Jack and Finn), VintageBeef(well all the Mindcrackers really, but Beef is my fave, followed by Pause, then Anderz, then Guude...then everyone else because they're all so amazing!) and Shane Dawson. Anthony is my favorite in Smosh, but not by much, because he and Ian are equally awesome. It's funny when Anthony screws Ian up in video games :'D I'm a true bro of Pewds. *brofist to all the other bros* And as for Shane Dawson... #Shanaynay :D I absolutely LOVE Dan, Phil, Jack, and Finn. They're hot, hilarious, and have the cutest accents. And VintageBeef is hilarious. Same with all the other Mindcrackers
My favorite movies: Revenge of the Bridesmaids(if you haven't seen it WATCH IT!), Despicable Me(1 and 2) Perks of Being a Wallflower, Pitch Perfect, A Monster in Paris(Un Monstre a Paris), Just Friends, Mean Girls, Frozen, Hunger Games, and the Harry Potter movies.
My favorite tv shows: Kickin' It, Pretty Little Liars, Austin & Ally, Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, the Suite Life on Deck, and Pair of Kings
My favorite books/book series: Percy Jackson, Warriors, Heroes of Olympus(Percy Jackson sequel), Gallagher Girls, Divergent(all three books), The Selection, 39 Clues, Vespers Rising(39 Clues sequel), Unstoppable(Vespers Rising sequel), Anna and the French Kiss(the whole series), Harry Potter, and Hunger Games(just the first book, the others are meh)
My favorite singers/bands: Taylor Swift, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace(have you ever wondered if Thalia likes Three Days Grace? Ya know, cause her last name...), Sleeping With Sirens(Kellin has an AHMAZING voice), Pierce the Veil, the Script, One Republic, Pitbull, Smosh, Imagine Dragons, and Cher Lloyd.
My favorite songs: Tri Martolod(folk song I saw in French class, but for some reason I love it), Alone Together, Mr. Brightside, I Hate Everything About You(I can totally relate to the song.), practically all of TDG's One-X album, Here We Go, Postcards and Polaroids, If You Can't Hang, If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn, King For A Day(Kellin and Vic? Perfect.), Bulletproof Love, Boxman 2.0, Tiptoe, Don't Stop the Party, Want U Back, Teenagers, and almost every Green Day and Taylor Swift song.
I love chocolate.
I hate spicy food.
That's pretty much it.
FAV CHARACTER: Thalia, Reyna, and Annabeth. Oh and Nico and Percy. They're frickin' awesome.
FAV COUPLE(S): Percabeth and Jeyna.
LEAST FAV CHARACTER: Octavian.
LEAST FAV COUPLE: Jasper(Sorry guys. It's true.)
MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER: Octavian
MOST HATED CHARACTER: Octavian.
FUNNIEST CHARACTER: I don't know. They're all hilarious. Probably Leo.
FAVORITE BOOK out of the series: Titan's Curse.
So if you guys want to join the Jayna club add your name to the list: I am Hazel Daughter of Pluto, I am Reyna Daughter of Bellona, I am Thalia Daughter of Zeus, thegreekgoddesshestia, melon-me, Headintheclouds818, IamAnnabethDaughterofAthena, Penguins2Japan, Sillygoose97618, BlackScrazy, joybella, OliviiaS4, Anime Princess, ForeverintheShade,HecateA, I am Bianca Daughter of Hades, I am Jason Son of Jupiter, KuroshitsujixPJaO, Take Your Sweet Time, Orikamigirl, catz r the all time best, daughterofplutowazzup, Proud Harmonian, Donnatella-r, I am Nikita Daughter of Apollo
So a good author named Hannoie is working with me to make this parody. The idea just came to me, when I was teasing her about being a loser(even though I am one myself). So here it is!
Losers Together(Parody of Alone Together by Fall Out Boy)
Lyrics by I am Nikita Daughter of Apollo and Hannoie
I don't know why we're boring,
Erm so that's it. Hope ya liked the parody!
1. FIRST NAME: Nikita
THE PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE...IN GREEK!
Ο Percy Jackson Pledge
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Percy
Όποτε είμαι στη θάλασσα
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Ανναμπεθ
Κάθε φορά που μια αράχνη έρχεται σε μένα
Υπόσχομαι την προστασία της φύσης
Για λόγους Grover της πορεία
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Λουκά
Όταν η καρδιά μου γεμίζει με τύψεις
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Χείρωνα
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω μια πινακίδα που να λέει'' Δωρεάν Ride Pony''
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Tyson
Κάθε φορά που ένας φίλος λέει ότι θα κολλήσει από την πλευρά μου
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Θάλεια
Κάθε φορά που ένας φίλος έχει υψοφοβία
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Clarisse
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω κάποιον που μου δίνει ένα σκιάχτρο
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Bianca
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω μια αδελφή επιπλήξει ο μικρότερος αδερφός της
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Nico
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω κάποιον που δεν τα πηγαίνει καλά με τους άλλους
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Ζωή
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω τα αστέρια
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Rachel
Κάθε φορά που ένα αυτοκίνητο περνά λιμουζίνα μου.
Ναι υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε PJO
Όπου και να πάω
'"Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoë said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoë blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam French fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."
I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoë just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And…" Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."'
-Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, and Zoë Nightshade, The Titan’s Curse.
"How did you die?"
"We, er... drowned in a bathtub.
"All three of you?"
"It was a big bathtub."
-Percy Jackson, The Lightning Thief
Brother: Did you know that ’sugar’ is the only word in the English language where the ’su’ makes the ’sh’ sound?
1. What do people assume when they first look at me?
2. What will be a big challenge in life for me?
3. Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
4. Do I have a Secret Admirer?
5. Will I ever become manically depressed in my life?
7. Is someone trying to kill me?
8. What is my sexual preference?
9. What am I afraid of?
10. What will I be doing in a few years?
11. What is some good advice for me?
12. What should I do instead of this quiz?
13. Will you get married?
14. What is the story of your life?
15. How can you get ahead in life?
16. What is the best thing about your friends?
17. What song describes you?
18. How does the world see you?
19. Will you have a happy life?
20. How can I make myself happy?
21. What should you do with your life?
22. Will you ever have children?
1. Last song I listened to- I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace
2. Last movie I saw- Revenge of the Bridesmaids
3. Last movie I saw in the theaters- Hunger Games(I haven't been to the movie theaters in a long time)
4. Last book I read- Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
5. My favorite book character- Thalia, Annabeth, Reyna, Katie, Tris, Cammie, Bex, Macey, Liz, Zach, Nico, Four, Percy, Travis, Connor, Grant, and Jonas. Maybe you should change that to 'favorite books characters'.
6. Favorite Soda- None
7. Last thing I bought- Food
8. Last injury I got- Sparring today(6/1/13) and I accidentally bumped the sensitive part of my calf(everyone has it) into my sparring partner's leg.
9. Do I have siblings- Nope.
10. Do I have pets- No, my parents don't want any.
11. What did I want to be when I grew up- Surgeon(still is).
12. My favorite singer when I was younger- Taylor Swift.
13. My favorite singer/band- Taylor Swift, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, the Script, One Republic, Pitbull, Smosh, Imagine Dragons, and Cher Lloyd.
14. Do I like 1D- *horrified look* how could I like them? GD, MCR, TDG, FOB, SWS, and PTV are way better than those idiots. No offense.
15. Do I like JB- No. *shudder*
16. Did I suffer(excuse me have) Bieber Fever- Please excuse me while I go throw up.
17. Celeb I have a crush on- Logan Lerman. And Keegan Allen. Ooh, and Alexander Ludwig. He's hot. *fans face*
18. My favorite candy- Hershey's Bar/Kisses/Mini-Bar(what's it called?)
19. Have I ever eaten snow- Yes
20. My wallpaper on my phone- Lockscreen- Pic of trees I took in my best friend's backyard, Homescreen- Wave
21. Have I ever been to a concert- Yes
22. Favorite flower- I don't know. I like irises.
23. What is your favorite number- 7, 13, 17, and 23.
24. First song that pops into your head- "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace
25. Do you like spongebob- Yeah
26. Do you have piercings- Ear piercings only
27. What color is your hair- Black
28. Have you ever glued your hands together- No
29. What movie do you know all the lines too- Perks of Being a Wallflower and Revenge of the Bridesmaids
30. What CD is currently in your CD player- I don't have a CD player. It broke. But it used to have the Taylor Swift 'Fearless' album in it.
31. Do you have an iPod- Yeah.
32. What movie did you cry in- Perks of Being a Wallflower, and lots of other movies.
33. First rated R movie- Dunno.
34. Do I wear makeup- Never.
35- Celeb look alike- I don't know.
36- Movie I'm looking forward too in 2013- PJO Sea of Monsters(hopefully it's better than 'The Lightning Thief')
37. Most ridiculous thing I asked for Christmas- I dunno.
38. What best friend/family member lives furthest away from you- My best friend in 3rd grade that now lives somewhere in India.
39. When was the last time you had a heart attack- When I was sparring today(6/1/13) in karate, I fell while trying to do a jump spin hook kick.
40. Nail polish I'm wearing - Metallic light blue on my hands, gray with blue sparkles on my feet
41. Be anything after you die- Ghost in either Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter
42. Book I really want to see as a movie- 39 Clues/39 Clues sequel/39 Clues sequel's sequel(when it comes out)
43. Will I try to upload everyday- I'll try, but I'll admit, I'm lazy.
44. Favorite writer- Erin Hunter(all of them), Rick Riordan(even though he makes LOTS of cliffies, he's still a good writer), Veronica Roth, Ally Carter, and all of the 39 Clues/39 Clues sequel/39 Clues sequel's sequel(when it comes out) writers
45. How crazy of a hunger games fan are you- Meh, not that crazy. The second and third books bored me, so I didn't finish them.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Nikita
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Nikizzle(Uhm...no comment)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color and fave animal): Cyan Narwhal/Cyan Unicorn/Cyan Bunny/Cyan Owl(Yes, I have many fave animals, don't judge!)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and current street name): I don't want to share my street name, or my middle name.
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Savnipta(Uhm...okay)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Gray Hot Chocolate/Gray Double Chocolate Chip Frappe(Pretty long)
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother’s middle name): No middle name.
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Goldie
What's your element?
You have a short temper.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You are physically strong.
So apparently, I'm a master of all elements. Cool.
Ways to Annoy People at the Cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream "THE END!"
A library is a somewhat easy place to annoy the people sitting around you, but for those of you with less then stellar creativity, we have made a list of things you can do...
1. Read out loud. Very loud. And slowly.
2. While pointing to a very simple word, like 'the', ask the person next to you if he/she can pronounce it for you.
3. While looking at your book, turn so you're facing the person. Then, peer over the top of your book, and say "PEEKABOO!!"
4. Put down you book, and look over and start reading the other persons book, and, either 1) say "Ooo. Nice book." or 2) when he/she looks at you, quickly pick up your book and act like your reading it.
5. Suddenly look over at him/her, and say, "You're one of THEM!"
6. Put down you book, and look at him/her. When they says something like "what?", cut them off by saying "Are you accusing me of something?"
7. Read your book. Upside down.
8. Read your book from right to left. And flip the pages the same way.
9. Flip the page every two or so seconds.
10. Pick up your book, put it down, and say, "Wow. That was a good book."
11. Read silently, and then as if speaking to the character in your book, say, "No, Jim! It's a trap! Don't do it!!" Then turn to the person and reply solemnly, "He did it." when he/she looks at you.
12. Turn to the person and ask, "Have you ever experienced Déjà vu and amnesia at the same time?"
13. Start arguing with yourself, then when he/she looks at you funny, say "Ohh, I'm sorry. I was just telling my subconscious to be quiet."
14. Sit down, and then say to the person next to you, "Hi! My name's (_) and I'm really glad to meet you."
15. Ask him/her if he/she knew there are eddies in the space/time continuum.
16. Ask him/her what species he/she is.
17. Every so often, yelp in pain, and look at your feet.
18. Bring a bag or purse, and peer into it and say, "Got enough air in their?" or, "Settle down in there. I'm trying to read!"
19. Ask them what their name is, and then when they start to reply, cut them off by saying, "No it isn't!"
20. Break the silence by making a bodily function noise, then say, "Wow! That was a good one!"
21. Every time the person next to you turns the page, make a strange sound, or a beep.
22. Announce the page number each time you turn a page.
23. Constantly shift in your seat, and if the person next to you asked what is wrong, reply by saying, "I'm constipated. Hehe."
24. Spell every single word as you read it.
25. Chew gum with your mouth open, and smack your lips while reading.
26. Act like you're picking your nose. And eating it.
27. Snort loudly, and gargle with your spit.
28. Sneeze a lot.
29. Hold your book right next to your eyes.
30. Every few minutes, get up out of your chair, walk around the table, and sit back down.
31. Stand up, and continue reading.
32. Make a strange sound every few minutes, then act like you didn't do it.
33. Bring a bag of cat food, and start snacking on it.
34. Bring a box of crunchy cereal, a bowl, and a spoon. Then dig in messily, and crunch on it.
35. Ask them, "Got milk?"
36. Read out loud attempting to pronounce easy words. Butcher them badly. But be able to pronounce hard words.
37. Fall out of your seat, then say, "I meant to do that." Then do it again. And again.
38. Bring a laptop, and turn up the sound, and play a very noisy game.
39. Wear too many sweaters, and complain how hot it is.
40. Bring one of those fans with a squirt bottle attached, and make it look like you re attempting to squirt yourself, but hit them instead.
41. Bring a bottle of squirtable mouth freshener, and miss every time you try to spray it into your mouth.
42. Wear A LOT of putrid smelling cologne or perfume.
43. Spill that same cologne or perfume on their book.
44. Put down your book, then say, "Hey, ya wanna trade?"
45. Bring a recording of very obnoxious music, and hide it in a bag. Turn it up full blast, and accuse them of having it. Keep accusing them, then get the librarian to come. When they find it in your bag, yell, "IT WAS PLANTED ON ME I TELL YOU!!!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!! ALIENS BEAMED IT INTO MY BAG!!! IT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T LET THEM DO EXPERIMENTS ON ME!!"
46. Without looking away from your book, say to no one in particular, "I know what you did last summer."
47. Bring a piece of bread, and drop pieces of it down the little hole in the center of the table meant for cords.
48. While reading your book, start humming a single note until you're out of breath, then collapse on the floor. Then get back up, and continue reading like nothing happened.
49. Start singing "This is the song that never ends. . ."
50. While placing small pieces of bread in a line, count one, two, three. . ., and lose count every ten or so.
51. Bring a recording of a popular song. Play it on headphones quietly, but sing along very badly. Then say to the person next to you, "I took singing lessons!"
52. Turn to the person sitting next to you and say to them, "Hey! How ya doin'? That's great, me too."
53. Instead of a laptop, bring your entire computer!
54. While working at a laptop, suddenly stand up, and announce to every one, "I have mail!!"
55. Start staring at the person, and when you have their attention, announce, "I measure sock by thickness!"
56. Turn to the person next to you, and ask them to pronounce their name backwards. When they ask you why, tell them that you are looking for hidden messages.
57. State proudly that you have been to the "other" side. Give no explanation.
58. Suddenly grasp your heart, let out a wail, and fall to the ground. Then get back up like nothing happened.
59. Collapse on the floor. Then get up like nothing happened. When the person next to asked what is wrong, look at him/her with an inquiring look on your face, and say, "What do you mean?"
60. Say, "It always starts so weird, and they do it so weird." When they ask, "What?" say, "Ohh, sorry. I'm back now."
61. Start telling a VERY strange story, then half way through say, "Never mind."
62. Turn to them and while pointing your fingers at them as if you were electrocuting them, say, "BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!. . ."
63. Start arguing with yourself. When they ask you who you are talking to, say, "Your just jealous 'cause the voices are talking to ME!!!"
64. Say, "Who's Freddie?" Then act like you didn't say anything.
65. Say, "Argh! My central nervous system in shot! Quick! Give me blue china!!!"
66. Introduce your self by saying, "Hi! I'd like a hamburger, and a green South America please." When they ask what your problem is, say, "Ohh, your not my fairy god mother? I'm sorry, he must have flown into the bookcases. Bye!" and run off.
67. Continuously rub a book while chanting, "Come out, come out. I know you're in there!" When they ask what you're doing, say, "I'm calling the book genie out!"
68. Run up to them with a book, thrust it under their nose and ask, "Will you sign my autograph?!?" Make sure you say MY.
69. Get up onto the table, and start acting like a duck. When they ask what you're doing, say happily, "I'm roosting!"
70. Bring a bottle of glue and sniff it while counting down from a very high number. When they ask what you're doing, say, "I'm counting my brain cells!"
71. Stick a "kick me" sign on your back, and accuse them of putting it their.
72. Repeat every thing they say to you.
73. Ask them, "Have you ever had an orange juice bath?" When they look at you strangely, say, "What?"
74. Look up suddenly and yell, "Ohh no!" When they ask you what happened, say, "Nothing." Then do it again.
75. Stare accusingly at the other person, and when they look at you, say, "Where were you on the night of February 32, 1989?!"
76. Look at one page number, then a different one. They say in astonishment, "Wow! The page numbers are in order! Cool! They guy who came up with that musta been a genius!!"
77. Glance over your shoulder every few seconds.
78. Maintain a look of horror constantly, but act normal other wise.
79. Say to him/her, "You have the right to remain silent!"
80. Pat your stomach and say, "Whoa. Human extremities do not settle well."
81. Get a child's book like "Green Eggs and Ham" and complain that there is no glossary.
82. Find a thesaurus and say in complete astonishment, "Wow! Did you know that "affirmative" and "yes" mean the same thing?"
83. Say, "Omph!" like you were just shot, and while smushing a ketchup pack on your chest, fall on the floor. Then get back up like nothing happened. After that, look at your stomach, and say, "What? How'd this stain get here?" while motioning to the ketchup.
18 Things to do when you're in Walmart! My crush got banned from Walmart. I wonder if he did any of these...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!", or "I choose YOU, PIKACHU!!"
16. Have a friend push you down the aisle in a shopping cart as you yell "THE REDNECKS ARE COMING! THE REDNECKS ARE COMING!" (LOL)
17. Shout at the top of your lungs "WALDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people turn to look at you.
18. Go down the candy isles screaming "WHY DOES MY TOOTH HURT?"
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats(Just by a little bit to me.)
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sappy movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
TOTAL -- 19
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink(Barely.)
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport(Keep in mind that that doesn't mean that I like it.)
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You are/were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
TOTAL -- 10
And that's why I'm considered as a tomboy with a smidge of girlyness(Is that a word?).
GODLY PARENT QUIZ!
Your Godly Parent is...
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You're valedictorian in your class(Not in high school yet, but my nickname is Valedictorian, and I have the highest marks in my grade. I got an award for highest grade average)
8/10 I'm a true nerd at heart.
You’re very creative and artistic.
8/10 Same as Athena? That's strange...it should be more. Maybe I should change my name to I am Nikita Daughter of Athena(hey that rhymes!)
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pick pocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
So I am a daughter of Apollo, and possibly a granddaughter/legacy of Athena. Cool.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Add to your profile if you're against judging.
(\ _/) This is Bunny.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.(Uh hello? Karate girl?)
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this into your profile.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.(My friend can lick his elbow. No joke. It's scary.)
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves" song copy this into your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :)
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull (or Vice Versa) copy this into your profile.
Repost if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you are the 1% with a heart.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to your profile.
Profile your into this paste and copy ,retard a like beginning the from this read actually you if. Now Read It Backwards
IF YOU CAN HURT YOURSELF DOING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
97 percent of youth would scream "DON'T JUMP" if Miley Cyrus was on top of a building about to jump. If your one of the 3 percent that would be screaming "JUMP BEOTCH JUMP" and pushing her off , copy and paste this onto your profile.
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR IS SANG TO THE SAME TUNE AS THE ALPHABET...copy this onto your profile if you just sang it in your head to see if its true.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile
If Orlando Bloom said to stop breathing, 99 percent of girls currently on the face of the Earth would be dead right now. Put this on your profile if you'd be the 1 percent still alive and laughing.
If One Direction jumped off a cliff, 98 percent of teens would be crying. If you're one of the 2 percent that would be eating popcorn or screaming "DO A BACKFLIP" copy and paste this into your profile.
99 percent of people believe about anything they read with numbers/percentages. If you're one of the 1 percent that knows better copy and paste this into your profile(feel free to change the numbers, if you couldn't tell, I made them up!)
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If You Embrace The Weirdness, Copy And Paste This On To Your Profile And Add Your Name To The List. Emy Em Em, Lady Sakura of the Fated, Sasukez, Fuzzy makes me happy, Lunadance506, Crimsonsunxx, Shadow Dragon13, TheLextacyBlossom,Ino-Gaara, MysteryArtist,GwenFan22, DannyPhantomFan551, ShadowSakura01, Red. Wolf. In. The. Dark., Baby Porcupine-Cute but DEADLY, jackandkimforever, I am Nikita Daughter of Apollo
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
Just because she once liked Percy doesn't make her the worst girl in the series! If you think people should stop hating on Rachel Dare, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If your a nerd, love being a nerd, proud of being a nerd, and so on, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your crazy, insane, and stupid, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your awesome, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your cool, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your weird, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are addicted to demigods and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you're that person who checks their email every few minutes to see if anyone reviewed/favorite/alerted/PM'd you, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. (Well where do you think I got these copy & pastes?)
If you're obsessed with PJO like me, copy this into your profile.
If you thank Hermes every time you use the Internet copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that the PJO series is the best series ever paste this to your profile.
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy/stupid/losers/insane and yelled at them, copy this into your profile.
If you carry a pen in your pocket all day and think it might turn into a sword when you uncap it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you repeatedly read page 203 in TheBattleof the Labyrinth, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you really, really hate when people tell you to read other books when you're reading PJO, copy this into your profile.
If you’re reading Fanfics/PJO when you’re supposed to be studying for a major test the next day, and telling your parents you’re studying, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever considered going to/call the Empire State Building to ask for an audience with a god/goddess, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch the world wonder how you did it.
Life is like a pack of gum . . . I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane . . . because well behaved girls never made history.
If your name is Mr.Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner! Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing up is optional . . .
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But we teenage girls are good at 2 things: Staying Strong, and Being Ourselves.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, I just have many thougt- OH! A SQUIRREL!
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Things Learned From Percy Jackson
1. When in doubt, find the dam snack bar-The Titans Curse
2. With great power comes a great need to take a nap-The Last Olympian
3. Paradises are places that can get you killed- The Battle of the Labyrinth
4. Gods get offended easily. Then they blow stuff up.- The Titans Curse
5. You can fight monsters, see Annabeth, and make things go BOOM at the same time.-The Batte of the Labyrinth
6. You can't fix a person like a machine.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
7. Monster will vaporize when sliced by a celestial bronze sword.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
8. Avoid poisonus swords or you'll die, after you shrivel slowly to dust-The Battle of the Labryinth
9. Anything is possible: including blue food and that Percy can pass seventh grade - The Sea of Monsters
10. People, and horses, who call Mr. D. the wine dud end up in a bottle of Merlot.- The Titans Curse
11. Three kids can drown in a really big bath.- The Lightning Thief
12. Everything strange washes up in Miami-The Sea of Monsters
13. You can't enjoy practical jokes when you feel like one.-The Last Olympian
14. Just say hello to the poodle.-The Lightning Thief
15. When you need Tantalus to go away, tell him to chase a donut. -The Sea of Monsters
16. Even heroes drool in their sleep- The Lightning Thief
17. When things seem bad enough, they usually breathe fire.-The Sea of Monsters
18. When barnyard animals don't want to kill you, they want food.-The Lightning Theif
19. Don't blow your nose when someone near you is running from skeletons.-The Titans Curse
20. Don't beat a god in a video game- he might want your soul. -The Last Olympian
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
No, and I never have been.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
Of course, doesn't everyone?
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favorite candy bar?
5) Favorite shoes?
My Nike flip flops, my Nike sneakers, or my Bearpaw boots. Yeah I have a LOT of Nike products.
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
Yes. By accident or on purpose, you'll never know. *insert mysterious look*
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
12) Favorite genre of music?
Pop and rock.
13) What is your zodiac sign?
14) What time were you born?
Early morning, around 1:00 A.M. on January 12th. Yes, I know that's Zayn Malik's birthday. No, I'm not happy about that.
15) Do you like beer?
Never tried it.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
In my art class on the last day of school. The teacher didn't even care!
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
The only CD that I own(not my parents, but ME) is the Taylor Swift 'Fearless' CD. I will NEVER be embarrassed to own that CD, Taylor Swift is my idol.
18) Are you sarcastic?
Me? Never! If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. But does sarcasm even show on the internet?
19)Who's your favorite parent?
Don't have one.
20) How many watches do you own?
A bunch, but none of them work. :/
21) Summer or winter?
Both. Summer because of the pool, winter because of the cold, Christmas, and my birthday.
23) Favorite color to wear?
Blue, black, gray, or green.
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
I don't like either of them.
25) What color is your cell phone?
Black with a red and white polka-dotted case. But before that it had a silver sparkly case with an owl on it.
26) Where is your second home?
My cousins' houses, and my best friend's house.
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
Of course. Haven't you?
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
One but I don't use it much. It's a lava lamp.
30) How many video games do you own?
A lot. I really don't know.
31) What was your first pet?
A goldfish when I was five. I fed it too much food and it died :( That's what I get for trying to spoil him. R.I.P. Goldie(don't judge!)
32) Ever had braces?
I have them right now.
33) Do looks matter?
To me? No. To idiots like the populars at my school? Yes.
34) Do you use chapstick?
Not really. But I use EOS.
35) Name 3 teachers from your Middle School:
I can't say...
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
38) How many children do you want?
Maybe two or three. I don't want them to suffer being an only child like I am.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Hot Topic? Nope. I don't even know where the closest Hot Topic is.
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Chocolate chip pancakes or normal waffles.
41) Do you own a gun?
No but I have some old family swords. We never use them.
42) Ever thought you were in love?
Yes. With my parents.
43) When was the last time you cried?
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Play on my computer until 1 and then sleep. I would've stayed awake longer, but my parents didn't let me.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
Olive Garden. What the Hades is La Panera?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
Niki(Nikki), Nick, and Nikster(call me this and I swear to the gods you will not live to see another day.)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
No but I've been to Kentucky Fried Chicken...
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Yes...you'll never know who.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
No but my friends call me Boo.
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
58) Does anyone like you?
I durn't knerr. My friends think someone does.
59) What year were you born?
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
I wasn't alive then genius.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendys?
McDonalds because one their fries are AMAZING and two, I eat McDonalds alot.
63) Do you like yourself?
Nawwww. Why would I like myself? By the way guys I tend to say 'Naw' instead of no when I'm being sarcastic. Hint hint.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
Neither. I'm equally close to them both.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
Well I like my crush's dimple...
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
68) Do you own a webcam?
69) Have you ever stripped?
Course not. I'm too young. And does anyone find it weird how the number is '69' and it asks me if I've ever stripped? Just saying...
70) Ever broke a bone?
Well, once I fell down the stairs and landed on my right arm putting all the pressure there, so I had to get a 'kiddy cast' which is a cast you can take off because you haven't had enough damage to your body to have a cast, but it still needs mending. So I guess the answer is yes and no.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
I use my email instead.
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
75) Rugrats or Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
77) Did you like your middle school guidance counselor?
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
Yes. Sadly, it was the guy I like. :(
80) Do you own a car?
No, I'm too young.
81) Can you cook?
82) 3 things that annoy you:
84) Money or love?
Like Jessie J said, "It's not about the money, money, money!", so love.
85) Do you have any scars?
Yeah...I actually have a couple.
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
Food. I'm a growing teenage girl.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
What are the Rocky movies?
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
Yeah but I don't particularly like crayons.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
Again, I dunno.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
How would I remember?
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
This is classified information.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
I use email.
100) Who was the last person that called you?
My best friend.
2. Thalia Grace(Did anyone ever notice that Thalia and Annabeth's last names rhyme?)
3. Annabeth Chase
4. Percy Jackson
5. Katie Gardner
6. Jason Grace
7. Bianca Di Angelo
8. Nico Di Angelo
9. Travis Stoll
10. Connor Stoll
Jason/Gwen? No and no.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Percy? He's hot(don't kill me Annabeth!) but I don't like him.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Dakota got Nico preggo. Not possible. Men can't get pregnant.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Thalia/Jason? They're siblings...plus Jason is in love with Reyna.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Katie/Travis or Katie/Connor. KATIE/TRAVIS! WHY? CAUSE TRATIE IS FIRETRUCKIN' AWESOME!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
Bianca walks in on Thalia and Dakota making out. She would probably scold Thalia.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Annabeth/Connor? Connor was sitting in the Hermes cabin, bored out of his mind. His brother was out pranking the love of his life, also known as Katie Gardner. 'Maybe I should prank someone. But who?' he thought, looking out of the cabin windows. He saw a certain daughter of Athena and grinned. Annabeth. Of course. Join us as this son of Hermes annoys the daughter of Athena.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Reyna/Nico? I don't think so.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort.
Bianca/Dakota? Dunno, but it would have something to do with being dead.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three/Eight?
Annabeth/Nico? Don't think so.
12. Does anyone on your friends list, write or draw Eleven?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Nico? Dunno, maybe "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day?
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Reyna/Jason/Dakota? Warning, contains Jeyna kissing scenes and Dakota being high on Kool-Aid.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12)."
Reyna and Bianca are in a happy relationship until Travis runs off with Bianca. Reyna, brokenhearted, has a brief one-night stand with Gwen, and a brief unhappy affair with Jason, then follows the wise advice of Katie and finds true love with Dakota.
18. What title would you give this fic?
Le Messed Up Love Story.
19. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument?
Bianca/Nico? Worried. They are closer than more siblings are, why would they fight?
20. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Katie? I would think "Oh my gods. This is FIRETRUCKING AWESOME!!"
21. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Nico and Gwen? I dunno actually.
22. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Thalia? Scared. She is frickin' scary. Awesome, but scary.
23. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Travis and Annabeth? Yell at Travis because he loves Katie, then yell at Annabeth because she's cheating on Percy.
24. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Connor? Ask him to take me to Camp Half-Blood.
25. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Reyna? I'd be scared.
26. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Percy? I'd fangirl and ask for his autograph.
27. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
"What the firetruck Jason?"
28. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Bianca, Travis, and Percy. Singing any 1D/JB songs. I'd think "What the firetruck are they doing here?"
29. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Thalia and Gwen? PARTAYYYY!!
30. What if (7) and (4) kissed?
Bianca and Percy? Never gonna happen Peranca/Bircy fans.
31. Where would (2) bury a treasure?
32. (3) and (7) get into a fight. Who resorts to violence first?
Annabeth and Bianca? I honestly dunno. I would say Annabeth, but I dunno.
33. (1) is kidnapped and their kidnapper demands a ransom of 1,000 dollars from (5). Do they help (1)?
Reyna is kidnapped, will Katie help Reyna? Yes. She'll get both camps, and save her. But Reyna wouldn't be kidnapped. She's too strong.
34. Who is stronger? (6) or (4)?
Jason or Percy? Ooh, this is actually tough. I dunno.
35. Who is (3)’s secret love?
Percy, but it's no secret. ;)
36. Can (2) juggle?
Thalia? I'm not sure. Why don't you ask her?
37. (1) is asked on a date by their favorite actor/actress. Do they accept the date?
Reyna? Probably, to make Jason jealous.
38. What is (5)’s biggest fear?
Katie? The Stolls(for now), or plants dying. I dunno.
39. A meteor is about to hit the planet, can (7), (2), and (4) stop it?
Bianca, Thalia and Percy. Uh DUH! Daughters of Hades and Zeus, son of Posiedon? Children of the Big Three? Of course they can.
40. Is (5) single?
Katie? Yes, but not for long ;)
41. (6) and (7) are dancing to a waltz. (2) comes in and see them dancing. (2)’s reaction?
Jason and Bianca are dancing, and then Thalia comes in. She'd be shocked(pun not intended) that Bianca is alive and with a boy, and that that boy is her very own brother, who's in love with Reyna.
42. (2) and (4) go to the movies. What movie do they see?
Thalia and Percy? Don't know, don't want to know.
43. You are attacked by (1), (3), and (6). Can you survive?
Reyna, Annabeth, and Jason. Nope I'm screwed.
44. What’s (4)’s favorite color?
45. Can (7) sing?
Bianca? Maybe, maybe not.
46. A vampire bites (2). (4) sees this, what do they do?
Thalia is bitten by a vampire. What does Percy do? Maybe ask her why she's all sparkly. I dunno.
 I need to tell you a secret. First, look at number 5.
 The answer is to look at 11.
 Don't get mad, and look at 15.
 Calm down, don't get mad, look at 13.
 First, look at 2.
 Don't be that angry, look at 12.
 This is a very important message: Go to number 5.
 What I wanted to tell you is, THE ANSWER IS AT 14.
 Be patient, and look at 4.
 This is the last time I'm going to do this. Go to 7.
 I hope your not mad when I say look at 6.
 Sorry, look at 8.
 Don't get mad and look at 10.
 I really don't know how to say this, but look at 3.
 You must be really mad, but look at 9.
79 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
39. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
40. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
41.On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
43. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
44. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
45. One word: Flatulence!
46. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
47. Do Tai Chi exercises.
48. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!"
49. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
50. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
51. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
52. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
53. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends
54. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
55. Leave a box between the doors.
56. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
57. Start a sing-along.
58. Play the harmonica.
59. Lean against the button panel.
60. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
61. Bring a chair along.
62. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
63. Blow spit bubbles.
64. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
65. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
66. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
67. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
68. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
69. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
70. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
71. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
72. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
73. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe.
74. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
75. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
76. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, darn it!"
77. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
78. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
79. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
RANDOM CRAZY SAYINGS
"This is Bob. Bob likes you. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob."
"Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are dumb and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is because men are dumb."
"Oh? Rock beats paper? Okay, you try defending yourself with paper when I throw a rock at you."
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
"Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up."
"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'"
"You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?"
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
"Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs."
"A criminal will stab you in the front. A friend will stab you in the back. A boyfriend will stab you in the heart. But only best friends poke each other with straws."
"Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?"
"I ran with scissors, and lived!"
"Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?"
"Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot."
"I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!"
"I did what they say and chose the road less traveled by...Now where the heck am I?"
"Someday, my prince will come. He just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
"Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES! Welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised that we lied about the cookies? Come to the light side. We have ICE CREAM! Welcome to the light side. Heh, sorry, we're out of ice cream."
"Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic... 'Nuff said."
"Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you THIN,
Calling me UNCOOL wont make you COOL,
So why bother?"
"If nothing is going right... GO LEFT! :)"
"'Let's eat Grandma' or 'Let's eat, Grandma'- Punctuation saves lives."
If you're a demigod, add your name to the list and copy and paste this into your profile.
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
HotChocolate in Summer/ImNotCrazyImMe
The Ghost Princess
I am Nikita Daughter of Apollo
Really Dumb Store labels:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (too late )
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (thank you captain obvious . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (no comment . . .)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (Oh yeah because many kids are driving cars and operating machinery these days . . .)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Isn't that kinda the point??)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (okay that made me curious, what other use??)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (captain obvious has returned!!)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (because they don't want to give us the fake bacon, they want to give us the real fake bacon :P)
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (as apposed to what?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (because it somehow always end up inside the children right?..)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
PJO fan: PERCY!
HP fan: “Eats Gillyweed”
When rain suddenly come…
Mortal: Damn it!
PJO fan: Grab a tissue Zeus!
HP fan: Accio umbrella!
Mortal: Oh My god!
PJO fans: Di Immortales!(Or Oh My Gods!)
HP fan: Merlin’s pants!
Mortal: Shut up!
Thalia: Shut up or my dad will zap you!
Percy: Shut up or my dad will blast you into seawater!
Annabeth: Shut up or my mom will kill you with wisdom!
Nico: Shut up or I’ll bring you to my dad NOW!
Leo: Shut up or I’ll invent something to kill you!
Travis/Conner: Shut up or you will be as poor as a beggar!
Katie: Shut up or I'll make you eat cereal for the rest of your life!
Silena: Shut up or my mom will mess up your love life!
Castor: Shut up or my dad will wrap you with vines and turn you into a dolphin!
Clarisse: Shut up. My dad's sharpening his knife.
Chiron: Shut up or my dad will— Oh wait that doesn’t work. Shut up or my buddies and I will have a stampede on you!
HP fan: Silencio!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: 20 Q's (Paste this into your profile if you are an PJatO Fan)
1. If you could hang out anywhere in Camp Half-Blood, where would it be?
Hm...I'd have to say the beach, the campfire, or the archery range.
2. Which PJatO Character Would You Date?
I'd say Percy, but he's too cute with Annabeth. I'd say Jason but he's too cute with Reyna. So I'll say Nico because Thalia's a hunter.
3. Which PJatO Character Is Your Best Friend?
Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, and Reyna.
4. Which PJatO Character Do You Hate?
Octavian, who doesn't hate him?
5. Your Favorite PJatO book?
6. Your Favorite PJatO Character?
Annabeth, Reyna, and Thalia.
7. Favorite God or Goddess?
Goddess- Athena, Artemis, and Hestia.
God- Apollo, Poseidon, and Hermes.
8. Percy walks up to you, what do you do?
If I never met Percy - "Oh my gods, you're Percy Jackson! Can I have your autograph?" and more fangirling
If I know Percy - Hey what's up Perce?
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, who do you take with you?
Well it depends. If it was Taylor Swift, I'd maybe take Annabeth. If it was Jesse McCartney, I'd give both tickets to Grover and tell him to take Juniper. If it was One Direction or Justin Bieber...I would rip the tickets into shreds.
10. You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you?
Percy because he can swim us back to Camp Half-Blood, Nico because he can shadow travel us out of there, or Jason because he could fly us out. How come the girls don't have these powers?
11. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question?
12. Favorite PJatO Pairing?
Percabeth, Jeyna, and Thalico(only if Thalia quits the Hunters. Otherwise, Nico/OC will do)
13. You and the Big Three are on Olympus...??
Crap, I should've brought some noise-cancelling headphones with me. Now I have to listen to them argue. Yay :/
14. If you could spend your Friday Nights doing something, what would it be?
Hanging out with all the PJO characters. Except for Octavian. I don't like him.
15. Favorite PJatO Quote?
“With great power comes... great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."
16. Favorite Percy Moment?
"How did you die?"
"We, er... drowned in a bathtub.
"All three of you?"
"It was a big bathtub."
-Percy Jackson, The Lightning Thief
17. Favorite Nico Moment?
"Are you really the son of Poseidon?"
"Can you surf really well, then?"
I looked at Grover, who was trying hard not to laugh.
"Jeez, Nico," I said. "I've never really tried."
He went on asking questions. Did I fight a lot with Thalia, since she was a daughter of Zeus? (I didn't answer that one.) If Annabeth's mother was Athena, the
goddess of wisdom, then why didn't Annabeth know better than to fall off a cliff? (I tried not to strangle Nico for asking that one.) Was Annabeth my girlfriend? (At this
point, I was ready to stick the kid in a meat-flavored sack and throw him to the wolves.)”
-Nico DiAngelo, The Titan's Curse
18. Favorite god or goddess Moment?
“Dreams like a podcast,
"Apollo?" I guess, because I figured nobody else could make a haiku that bad.
He put his finger to his lips. "I'm incognito. Call me Fred."
"A god named Fred?”
-Apollo/Fred, and Percy Jackson, The Titan's Curse
19. Favorite Grover Moment?
“Meat!" he said scornfully. "I'm a vegetarian."
"You eat cheese enchiladas and aluminum cans," I reminded him.
"Those are vegetables.”
-Grover Underwood and Percy Jackson, The Lightning Thief
20. Favorite Random Moment?
"Rainbows. Very macho."
-Leo Valdez, Heroes of Olympus; The Lost Hero
If you were able to make it this far into my profile while reading everything, congratulations! Here's a piece of chocolate! KIDDING! If you actually read my profile you would know I wouldn't give you chocolate! My chocolate's too valuable to me! *clutches chocolate to chest* But here's some key lime pie my friend gave me! Enjoy! Bye now!
Unsafe External Link