Poll: Which story should I update until it's done? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
NEW: If you are one of the people who follow me, and are reading my two incomplete stories, please take the poll. I don't have enough time in my life right now to update both at the same time, so I'd like to know what you want me to update. Poll is open until May 11. After that, I will update the winning story until it is complete. Thanks!
A little about me:
Birthday: December 1
Likes: Chocolate, books, reading, watching movies, archery
Dislikes: Bad grammar, mean people, vegetables ('cept potatoes and corn), love songs
Fandoms: Basically anything I read or write on here. Oh, and the fandoms that are in my avatar are some of the ones that I am in.
I saw these next three posts on another authors profile. The first one is funny, but the other two are thoughtful/sad.
97% of people would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight) standing on a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there, eating popcorn and screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" then copy and paste this as your status.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
...Month One - Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
You Might Be An Author If... (Check the ones you meet)
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written. [X]
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names. [X]
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies. [X]
4. Spell check is your best friend. [X]
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background. [X]
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters. [X]
7. You smile really big when you're going to finally write a character love scene. ]
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing. ]
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym. [X]
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for too long. [X]
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence. ]
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written. [X]
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better. [X]
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself. [X]
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time. [X]
16. If you're note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly. [X]
17. You talk to yourself... constantly. [X]
18. You forget what day it is when your writing. [X]
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away. [X]
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc. [X]
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end. ]
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it. [X]
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas. [X]
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending. [X]
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story. [X]
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus. ]
27. You dream about your stories. [X]
28. You dream of new stories. [X]
29. You often revisit some of your old stories. [X]
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing (or reading). [X]
I got 25/30. I think I can officially be called a writer.
This is the link for the third pendant in It Started With A Sandal:
MY UPDATE/WRITING INFORMATION:
Stories: So... I currently have two that are in progress, but don't update often. There are eight people in our family, so it's hard to get time on the computer. However, I will try to make the new chapters longer so that you'll have more to read.
Oneshots: I might be writing more of these, most song verse. If you have any ideas about some, I'd be happy to try them out.
Ideas: If you have a story idea that you'd like me to write, feel free to ask me to do it. However, be warned that updates will not come regularly.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||After the Greats|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|