Author has written 2 stories for Wicked, Harry Potter, Smash, and Phantom of the Opera.
Hey there! So my friend got me into this whole FanFiction thingy! And she has DQS! Okay never mind that. So, let's get this introduction thing underway...I'M OBSESSED WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH BROADWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND JACKIE EVANCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite actors/actresses/singers:
My favorite musicals:
The Phantom of the Opera
9 to 5
Bombshell (Yes, I realize that this is technically not a real Broadway show...but it's a Broadway show on a TV show and it has its own cast recording and it has good songs, so don't judge me!)
Cats (Yes, I realize that this musical has no plot whatsoever)
My favorite TV shows:
My favorite movies:
The Phantom of the Opera (duh)
The Company You Keep
Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (It hasn't come out yet, but Lea Michele and Megan Hilty are going to be in it, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like it)
My favorite books/series:
The Wicked Series (Gregory Maguire)
His Dark Materials (Phillip Pullman)
Maximum Ride (James Patterson)
My favorite TV or Movie characters:
If you want a review or questions of any of the above, I'd be happy to provide one!
I'm a weirdo, just so you know...
PM me to request a story/crossover of any of my favorite books/series/TV Shows/musicals/people/characters/movies! I'd love to write anything about them so please ask!
The only other people I know on here: Crystal Silvera and Lime Green Squirrel (And I don't even like them and she is probably reading this right now)
People You Should Follow On Twitter
Songs that you should have a listen to:
Let Me Be Your Star
O Mio Babbino Caro
The Phantom of the Opera
Think of Me
Don't Forget Me
You Raise Me Up
The Sky and Dawn and the Sun
Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears
People Whom I Despise:
50 Random Facts About Myself:
1. Crystal Silvera is my friend, I just pretend to hate her.
2. I get really mad when the company of a musical casts the wrong person in a role (*cough* Wicked *cough* Lindsay Mendez *cough* What in Oz where you thinking *cough*)
3. Let Me Be Your Star is stuck in my head right now/
4. I am the craziest person I know
5. I am really sick of Deltora Quest, horses, Nebraska, and Michigan
6. The weirdest teacher I have ever had: Mrs. Julie aka. MMBLM
7. My favorite teacher in the world is Miss Jessica! Mrs. Todd is a very close second, however.
8. I'm a 12 year old Chinese girl.
9. I live in Southern California (And I don't know any movie stars...how weird is that?)
10. My email is [email protected]
11. I seriously have no idea why you're reading this.
12. I've gotten straight A's my whole life.
13. I'm 12 and I've already seen RENT, Spring Awakening, and Moulin Rouge. I've also gone through family life. My brain is scarred forever.
14. I have really weird friends.
15. I've seen Jackie Evancho, Celtic Woman, and Wicked live. Greatest moments of my life.
16. I want to move to Long Island and join the PS22 choir so I can sing with Celtic Woman.
17. I don't like Korean candy. That doesn't mean I'm racist. That only means that my taste buds are racist.
18. One thing that I learned in seventh grade: Never, ever show Mrs. Todd a dead frog. Ever. Ever. Ever.
19. I have the best friends anyone could ever have.
20. I have perfected Elphie's laugh.
21. I used to hate Jackie Evancho. But now I love her. So may the past rest in peace.
22. I'm not a Marilyn Monroe fan. I love Bombshell. Is that weird or what?
23. My parents are scientists.
24. I will always, always, always cry after watching Wicked. Always.
25. I fight a lot with my sister. Just ask all of my friends.
26. I hate you Claire, for introducing my parents to private high schools.
27. I've been on TV before. It's not as cool as you think it is.
28. I love collaborations.
29. Hi Danielle! Hi Michelle! Hi Sammi!
30. I'm is a really hot place right now.
31. Places I need to visit: New Zealand and Ireland
32. I want to post a cover on YouTube but I need song suggestions.
33. Favorite Glee character: Shelby Corcoran
34. Favorite SMASH character: Ivy Lynn
35. I love making new friends. Especially if they are theatre freaks.
36. I think that Idina Menzel is hilarious when it comes to storytelling. I love the one obout her falling through the trapdoor in Wicked...XD
37. Most people don't have a clue what goes on inside my head
38. This is my second time trying to type this list. The first time I accidentally pressed the back button.
39. Everyone I chat with online thinks I'm in my 20's or my 30's. Tell me, do I talk like a 20/30 year old? Geez.
40. Favorite store: Barnes and Noble
41. Idk what to put. What do you want to know about me?
42. I enjoy whacking people. In a friendly way.
43. I have to act as a translator between my parents and the rest of the world.
44. What's on my iPod? You don't want to know.
45. The AC finally started working.
46. My dream role is Christine in The Phantom of the Opera.
47. I am addicted to the Internet. :=)
48. I'M GOING TO NEW YORK CITY THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous, anyone?
49. This list is really boring isn't it.
50. Goodbye! :)
Elphaba- Idina Menzel
G(a)linda- Megan Hilty
Fiyero- Norbert Leo Butz
Nessarose- Jennifer Lawrence or Amanda Seyfried
Boq- Daniel Radcliffe
Madame Morrible- Nicole Kidman
The Wizard: Donald Sutherland
The Phantom of the Opera:
Christine- Sierra Boggess
The Phantom- Ramin Karimloo
Andre- Stanley Tucci
Firmin- Joel Grey
Meg- Gina Beck
Madame Giry- Maggie Smith
Best Quotes Ever:
1. It's time to try defying gravity- Elphaba Thropp
2. Let me be your star- Ivy Lynn and Karen Cartwright
3. Don't forget me- Ivy Lynn and Karen Cartwright
4. Because I knew you, I have been changed for good- Elphaba Thropp and Glinda Upland
5. But if you can still remember, spare a thought for me- Christine Daae
6. No good deed goes unpunished- Elphaba Thropp
7. I do believe in Christmas, I believe in love, as sure as there is Santa ringing sleigh bells up above- Quinn
8. Just because you find that life's not fair, it doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it- Matilda Wormwood
9. When I grow up, I will be tall enough to reach the branches that you have to reach to climb the trees you get to climb when you're grown up- Children
10. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world- Louis Armstrong
11. HE IS A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!!!!- Tom Levitt
12. There's only us, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.- Maureen Johnson, Mimi Marquez, Roger Davis, Mark Cohen, Joanne Jefferson, Tom Collins, and Benny Anderson.
Follow me on Twitter:
I love musical trading! So if you're a trader, my site is: