Author has written 11 stories for Hotel Transylvania, Avengers, Hunger Games, Big Bang Theory, and Once Upon a Time.
Hi, I'm Blink Floyd. I am no longer so new to Fanfiction. I update this profile whenever I'm on my computer and I don't have anything better to do, but I don't want to get off my computer so I add random stuff to my profile. That's my existence in a nutshell. I am a fangirl who lives in (insert name of place here) and is (insert age here) years old. My main hobbies include procrastinating, writing, drawing, reading, not studying for my math tests, annoying my family and friends, swimming, going to the movies, and trying to convince my mom to buy me candy, because she doesn't trust me with an allowance. (Yet)
My pen name was originally Imadork121, but I changed it because I wanted something a little more...original. My pen name, Blink Floyd, is my own personal inside joke that no one except me thinks is funny, so it seemed appropriate. By the way, does anyone actually read these things? Or am I just rambling on like a complete bozo?
Life Motto-There is no problem in the world that cannot be solved with duct tape, chocolate, or running it over. :)
"When my friends told me I was delusional, I almost fell off my unicorn."
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then life will be all like whaaaaat?" -Phil (Modern Family)
"Thank you for your consideration." -Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
"You got your Phd from a curse!" -Regina (Once Upon a Time)
Charming-"Do you remember turning a butcher into a pig?"
Rumpelstiltskin-"Can't say I do, why?"
Charming-"Well he does. Apparently, it was his father. I can see why no one wants to help you." -Once Upon a Time
"We have cotton candy dumpass." -Dave Strider (Homestuck)
"I Suddenly Don't Understand Anything." -Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
"C4N 1 L1CK TH3 P41NT1NGS?"-Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck)
"BUT SINCE I AM YOUR PATRON MANBRO. I WILL PUT ASIDE THOSE FEELINGS. AND ATTEMPT TO BE A LITTLE MORE GAY." -Caliborn (Homestuck)
"FLIPTUNA? MEOWLIN...WASN'T THERE A CARLOS? FUCK IT. THEY WERE ALL NAMED CARLOS AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED." -Karkat Vantas (Homestuck)
"Iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fucking around you dont belong near computer2." -Sollux Captor (Homestuck)
"I think i m0stly just want t0 see what happens when this wh0le place breaks apart." -Aradia Megido (Homestuck)
"Well maybe youre an asshole sometimes but its always on accident and most people are accidental assholes a lot of times anyway so who cares." -Roxy Lalonde (Homestuck)
"Bad things happen. And then you die." -My grandpa. No seriously, my grandpa.
Stories in Progress
Chat Room Chaos with the Avengers- I have no idea how long this will be...who knows, it may never end...
Dark Hearts-Sequel to Dark Legacies. In progress.
Children of the Games- Ok, I kind of ran out of inspiration for this story. Plus I realized that after I wrote out the first few chapters, I realized, with a shock, that my main OC character is bordering on the line of *gasp* a dreaded Mary Sue! This cannot fly, and I've been trying to edit my OC's character. Then I realized that I didn't like where the story was going, so right now I'm doing my best to make it a better story. I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to update, considering I have a bunch of other stories going on. Sorry guys. I know I will update eventually. I never give up on a story.
Divide-My first OUAT story! in progress.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
Love vs Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what... and if you stand up for him he will
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
A guy and a girl were speeding over 100 km on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down!
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not! Please, it's way to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gave him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper, the next day, a motorcycle crashed into a building because of brake failure.
Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that half way down the road the guy realized his brakes were out and he didn't want the girl to know.
Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so she would live even if it meant he would die.
If you would do the same for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies!)
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature or profile to help him gain world domination. No one is sure whether he is Bunny's partner or nemisis... but copy him with bunny anyway!
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when:
1. You play darts and all you can think is "Man, Clint would nail this game!"
2. You play Trivial Pursuit and you want Bruce on your team. Then you remember he's fictional.
3. Someone's being cocky and know-it-all-ish and you think "Oh my god it's a Tony clone."
4. You watch Brave and immediately think Merida looks like Clint and Natasha's kid.
5. You will never be able to watch Lord Of The Rings again without thinking of Hawkeye. "Better clench up, Legolas."
6. You wish your science teacher was Bruce. (He would be SO much better then my eighth-grade one)
7. You get WAY too excited whenever someone describes someone else as low-key.
8. Someone says there's a black widow in your backyard and you say: "It's all right, I won't let her interrogate me."
9. You're suddenly way more patriotic, in honor of Steve.
10. The 4th of July is now the date of TWO holidays; Independence Day and Steve's birthday.
11. You finish a drink and you have an urge to throw your cup on the floor and yell "ANOTHER!"
12. The Northern Lights suddenly get you WAY too excited.
13. You want a Starkphone for Christmas, complete with JARVIS. (I've always wanted a JARVIS. Who doesn't ;D)
14. You wear green and gold everywhere and laugh scornfully when people ask why. "Puny mortals, how dare you question my motives? I am a Minion of Loki!!"
15. Instead of saying, "That guy smacked you around like a ragdoll," you say "Wow, that guy really gave you the Loki treatment."
16. You really want archery lessons. And explosive arrows. And an excuse to use them.
17. You want to be a SHIELD agent.
18. You are convinced that the reason the Avengers aren't real is that you're in an alternate, more boring dimension.
19. You think the air vents are a viable mode of transportation.
20. You think the Hulk is awesome and Bruce needs a hug.
21. You're nodding and smiling as you read these.
22. You're going to put this on your own profile because of how (unfortunately) true this is.
23. You begin debating the similarities between Odin and Nick Fury. (both have eyepatches, both are really bad at dealing with Loki...need I go on?)
24. You begin quoting it all the time, and the quotes actually fit your situation (It's almost sad how often this happens to me...)
25. You smile slightly every time you step on an ant.
26. You and your friends have assigned yourselves Avengers characters and regularly get together to play out the movie. (I'm Hawkeye! Wow, I just realized how sad this is.)
27. You want an Iron Man suit for your birthday.
28. You have a sudden interest in World War II.
29. Every time you see a jet streak across the sky, you at first think 'Iron Man!!!!' before groaning in disappointment.
30. Whenever you can't find something important, you curse Loki.
31. Whenever lightning cuts your power, you curse Thor, then apologize because you don't want Jane to run you over.
32. You have your own toy Captain America shield, Iron Man mask, Thor hammer, and Hulk fists. (Ummmmmmm...heh-heh.)
33. Your birthday party was Avengers themed.
34. You actually know what S.H.E.I.L.D stands for. (Oh yeah!)
35. You know that J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying.
If Justin Bieber went missing, 97% of people would search 2% would cry and if you are the 1% poking your new prisoner with a sharp stick then copy and paste this into your profile. }:D
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think sex should wait until AFTER marriage, copy and paste this into your profile.
If books are your life and you couldn't possibly live without them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is way too long, copy and paste this into it to make it even longer! (Compared to other people, my profile isn't that long. But I feel like mine's way too long)
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you're a Christian and you walk the path the Lord has laid out for you, copy and paste this in your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
There are many things worth dying for, but only a few worth living for. If you have something worth living for, copy and paste this into your profile.
Even when you can't see Him God is there. If you believe in God put this in your profile.
Unsafe External Link