Author has written 3 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Doctor Who.
Just a girl with a big dream.
No name giving away here, so you can all call me Doctor Legolas.
Hi, I here to write about Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, the Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and maybe (maybe) the Twilight Saga. (1% maybe). I love Lord of the Rings and I am really angry at Tolkien because he invented such a wonderful place and I didn't, and we can't go to Middle Earth. I tell my friends sometimes about Lord of the Rings, but they don't even know what it is:( So I silently say in my head "shame, shame". I also hate my cousin because she got me into Doctor Who. Ugh, so when ever I am sick, I am watching Doctor Who or Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit or Harry Potter or the Hunger Games or the Twilight Saga. Mainly Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings. I love constructive criticism because it helps me when I'm writing fanfics! See you all later!
Movie: Lord of the rings, The Hobbit, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland.
TV Show: Doctor Who!
Book: Lord of the Rings, no one would have known. There is also a really awesome book called Un Lun Dun, and I don't think I have read a better book yet. I recommend this to everyone and if anyone ever did want to read it, it is by China Mieville.
Author: J.R.R Tolkien of course!
Colour: Sapphire Blue, well, any blue.
Location: Middle-Earth, I wish I could go there so badly:(
Food: Any food, as long as it isn't food that I don't like.
Animal: Unicorns! And dragons, and horses, and dogs...
Fictional Character: Legolas, Pippin.
Fictional Character not in LOTR: Bilbo, Kili, Fili, Thorin, Bard, Beorn, Thranduil...
Fictional Character not in LOTR or the Hobbit: Deeba, Curdle, Hemi (Un Lun Dun), Mad Hatter, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Caribbean), Doctors 9, 10 and 11, Clara Oswin Oswald, Rory Williams, River Song (Doctor Who), Effie, Prim, Clove, Rue, Cato, Finnick, Annie (The Hunger Games), and a few gazillion others.
Weather: I Like summmer, (except for mosquitos and boiling hot nights), and Winter (but it's freezing), and autumn (too many leaves fall off) I think I prefer spring, when it is warm during the day, but cool enough at night that you can snuggle into nice warm blankets.
Month: December, it's Christmas of course, but then I like March and April (Easter) and February because it's my birthday!
What does your Profile name mean: I was torn between having something with Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings, so I combined the Doctor and Legolas! I would include Pippin, but there was no way that I could add him without making the name sound weird.
You know you're obsessed with LOTR when...
You have it as you lock-screen.
Your coach says, "Eyes on guard" you think "Isenguard!"
You can't watch Lord of the Rings without dressing up like one of the characters. (Seriously, that's the only way to watch it.)
You drew a picture of the Gates of Moria, stuck it on your bedroom door, and refuse to answer it for anyone who doesn't say "mellon" when knocking. (Even though you didn't tell anyone that they were supposed to say that, so only your Lord of the Rings obsessed sister can gain access to your room.) When your parents asked what that weird drawing on your door was, you replied with something like, "It's quite simple. If you are a friend, just speak the password, and the doors will open," in your best Gandalf impersonation. You were then greeted with blank looks.
You read so much Tolkien, that if your friends see you without a book written by him, they become seriously concerned about you.
You cry every time you read The Breaking of the Fellowship, or at the end of The Return of the King every time you watch/read it. (And I mean EVERY TIME.)
You'd give anything to live in Middle Earth, even if it was for just one day.
Instead of your parents grounding you, they take away your Lord of the Rings DVDs. You then shout, "Cruel men hurts us, my precious!"
You've written fan fiction for Lord of the Rings. (Let's face it, who hasn't?)
You can pronounce Nirnaeth Arnoediad.
Given a map of Middle Earth, you can instantly locate Rivendell, Lórien, Minas Tirith, and Edoras.
Your teachers even tell you you need to lighten up on LOTR.
When you can't find your LOTR CD (Heavan forbid) you flip out and start humming one of the songs to make yourself feel better.
The tiniest things remind you of LOTR, like the way the mirror you got for Christmas that has the lights that reflect all the way back makes your eyes look like Galadriel's.
You try to recreate Legolas' hairstyle.
You truly wish you had pointy ears, or had a long braided beard, or were 3 and a half feet tall.
You don't mind Aragorn's greasy hair (that much)
You know the movie by heart.
If (somehow, and I don't know how this would happen) your friends see a picture of one of the LOTR actors they cover your eyes till you're past. If they don't catch the picture in time they groan in agony at the inevitable exclamation of "He was in LOTR!" and a long explanation of his life, his character's life, his part in the movie, what is favorite thing to do in New Zealand was, and the precise location of his Elvish nine tattoo (provided he's a member of the Fellowship).
You watched the Oscars just to see if TTT won anything.
You want to take a family vacation to New Zealand to see all the places the movie was filmed.
You always say "Mellon" before you open a door.
You spend hours looking in the mirror trying to braid your hair all "elf-like"
"Fool of a Took!"
"A wizard is never late, young Frodo Baggins, he arrives precisely when he means to!"
"Fly you fools!"
" Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?"
"THEY"RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGUARD!!!!!!"
"And my bow"
"Gimli, lower your axe!"
" You bow to no one."
" Havu da, Legolas" ( translation: Sit down Legolas.)
" Yes, we've had one, what about second breakfast?"
" Where are we going?"
"Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this, mission, quest, thing!"
"And my AXE!"
"What do trees have to talk about, except for the consistency of squirrel droppings!"
"Seasoning incase we have a roast chicken" (Or something like that)
"Samwise the Brave”
"Where on earth would you find a chicken?"
"I don't think he knows about second breakfast Pip"
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS:Take yours and say 'RUN LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandma. BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "THAT WAS AWSOME!!!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and slap him in the face.
FRIENDS: Will tell you that you're a great singer even if you're terrible BEST FRIENDS: Will tell you that you suck.
FRIENDS: Will ask why you're crying BEST FRIENDS: Will already have a shovel to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will help you when you fall BEST FRIENDS: Will be laughing so hard at you they fall too.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crappp!!
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone mentions LOTR, you can go on for hours talking about it, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.(Screamed when Will Turner got stabbed in POTC 3, and when Gandalf, Haldir, and Boromir died)
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you frequently have conversations with yourself and/or fictional characters from your favorite books, copy and paste this into your profile.(Especially Legolas hehehehe)
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
If everything in life reminds you of LOTR, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you quote random lines all the time. (ALL THE TIME.) copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't, copy and paste this onto your profile! (tried to do archery, because of Legolas, it didn't work :(
If you have pictures of your favorite characters on your computer copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days copy and paste this onto your profile, (read LOTR #1 in two days)
Lord of the Rings
The first character you fell in love with: Legolas
The character you never expected to love: Pippin
The character you don’t like that everyone else does: Merry. And Boromir. And Haldir. And Arwen. And Eomer.
The character you’re most like: I'm a bit like Pippin because he is really crazy, but I'm like Sam for liking cooking and being so serious sometimes, then I'm like Gollum because I talk to myself too much, then maybe Eowyn because she is really brave and doesn't like to be left behind, then I also have Gandalf's way of thinking "Follow your nose" and Aragon because I am very loyal to my friends, and probably Gimli because he is very proud of being a dwarf and doesn't like being beaten, then I'm like Legolas because I am good with animals... So that means that I am Pippin, Sam, Gollum, Eowyn, Gandalf, Aragon, Gimli and Legolas. There, I think that's about it.
The character you’d slap: Denethor and Gollum and Boromir and Sauron and Saruman and Grima and Denethor especially, not to mention Gollum because he bit Frodo's finger off and Boromir is soooooo ugly. (No offence to him or anyone who likes him).
Three favourite characters: Eowyn, Pippin and Legolas!
Favourite pairing: Eowyn and Faramir, otherwise, Sam and Rosie.
Favourite non-canon pairing: Aragon and Eowyn maybe... Well at least Eowyn will be happy.
10. Calling everything 'my precious' or you find yourself saying 'gollum, gollum'.
YOUR BOY SIDE:
You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It's hilarious when people get hurt. You've played with/against boys on a team. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. You own/ed an X-Box. Played with Hotwheels as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. You own/ed a DS, PS2, or Sega. You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You watch sports on TV. Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to highschool football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear. (I call them parachute pants.)It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. (Only some) Talk with food in your mouth. Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick. You love to shop. You wear eyeliner. You wear the color pink a lot. Go to your mom for advice. You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the color black. You like hanging out at the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. You like wearing jewellery. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. You don't like the movie Star Wars (GASP!). You were in gymnastics/dance. It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed, and apply make-up. You smile a lot more than you should. You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies. You used to play with dolls as a kid. Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. Like being the star of everything.
I wish to see Aslan shake his mane,
To help destroy Isildur's Bane,
To soar high upon a dragon's back,
To sail the seven seas with Captain Jack,
To take lessons with Professor Dumbledore,
To fight in battles until evil's no more.
All this I wish to do and see,
If I could just escape reality.
Post this on your profile if you want to escape reality!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Put this in your profile if you will always be a Lord of the Rings fan!
If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
I’m late because:
1) I lost my way – twice
If anyone knows where the others belongs to, telling me would be fantastic.
Ways to annoy a non-Tolkien fan (in progress):
1: Insult them in Elvish. Do not offer translations.
2: Tell them they’ll end up just like Denethor. Refuse to tell them what happened to Denethor.
3: Threaten to feed them to Shelob. Laugh evilly when they ask who Shelob is.
4: Quote Gandalf. Constantly. No matter how irrelevant the quotes are.
5: Say, ‘I would cut off your head for that, if it stood but a little higher from the ground’ every time they insult LOTR/The Hobbit.
6: Play ‘LOTR in 99 seconds’ on a loop whenever they are around.
7: Walk barefoot all day. Say that you are getting in touch with your inner hobbit.
8: Demand an explanation of why they dislike ‘the masterpieces of the esteemed Professor’ every time you see them.
9: Whenever they suggest doing something, refute it by saying, ‘One does not simply (insert verb here)’.
10: Hum the Shire theme incessantly.
11: Whenever a plane flies overhead, shriek, 'wraiths! Wraiths on wings!' and go hide in a closet.
12: Base all English essays on the lord of the rings books or movies.
13: Constantly ask them what their elf eyes see.
14: Talk like Gollum.
15: Threaten them with the wrath of the Valar.
16: When you see a moth, or a butterfly, you run, and chase after it, and when you catch it you tell it to summon the eagles.
Harry Potter vs Twilight
In Harry Potter if vampires walk into the sun they die. In Twilight if vampires walk into the sun they sparkle.
In Harry Potter werewolves are awesome and actually kill people. In Twilight werewolves are pedophiles.
In Harry Potter the main character travels to a magical school in Scotland. In Twilight the main character has a 109 year old virgin watching them sleep.
In Harry Potter the villain is a bald guy with a snake called Voldemort. In Twilight the villains are posh vampires that have crazy plans and end up getting killed by Edward every time.
In Harry Potter the main character chooses the hot ginger over the emotional Chinese girl. In Twilight the main character chooses the sparkling vampire over the sexy werewolf with abs.
In Harry Potter when the man Hermione Granger loved left her she continued to search for the horcruxes so they could defeat Voldemort and save the wizarding world. In Twilight when the man Bella loved left her she went numb for months and then jumped of a cliff.
In Harry Potter Robert Patterson dies. In Twilight Robert Patterson lives.
Now try and tell me with a straight face that Twilight is better than Harry Potter, impossible isn't it.
Copy and paste if you think Harry Potter is better than Twilight.
If you have ever seen an animated movie so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
4 ways to be KICKED out of a supermarket: HILARIOUS !!
#1: If you can, write "I see dead people..." on the typewriters.
#2: Unwrap all the chocolate bars saying,"I've got to find that golden ticket.."
#3: Put a Dora The Explorer doll in the middle of the store and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say,"SWIPER NO SWIPING!"
#4: Throw skittles to people shouting, "TASTE THE RAINBOW".
7 Ways to scare your roommate.
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
25 Things my mother taught me.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, for when you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
A quiz, just a quiz filled out by Doctor Legolas
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Honestly, can't remember.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paint, cracks, pictures, a sign, a window or two, pen markings, a calendar, a pen...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I make really weird noises in my sleep, but I don't snore or grind my teeth.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Any music that I like.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I was born at 10:37pm.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Go to Middle Earth, travel with the Doctor, go to Wonderland, go to Oz, become and elf or a hobbit, marry Legolas or Pippin...
8. WHAT IS YOUR PRECIOUS? My family. But, my Lord of the Rings books and hopefully movies for Christmas, the Hobbit book, my computer/ iPod (How else would I get to fanfic?)...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? No clue.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I forgot. I actually really did.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't know any perfumes, but my sister keeps talking about Daisy or something like that...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Not a clue.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Somewhere in Middle Earth, either Mirkwood being married to Legolas or in the Shire being married to Pippin.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham and Cheese, maybe.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pastry! Chocolate! No, I missed second breakfast! No, better idea. ICED CHOCOLATE/COFFEE!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Well, my Lotr books, my Hobbit book, my iPod...
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? No, both ways.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Yes, my thumbs are really creepy, I can bend them halfway backwards!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? *Runs away screaming*
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A Chicken.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Probably not.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Don't ask them what their elf eyes see.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 34
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My best friends.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People who don't know what Lotr is or Doctor Who, having limited internet, computers that run out of battery, Aragon's greasy hair, I don't have second breakfast everyday...
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Uh, no. I don't live there. Jeez. I come from the land down under!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Fanfiction, I stay up all night reading them.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I can't be bothered to remember.
37. FIRST JOB? Why do you need to know? *Looks suspiciously*.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, to my friend. She came to school the next day telling everyone she got a prank call. Then there was another time my friends called a drama queen (Alexia) and told her that she was going to be in a famous movie. She called us later to tell us about it, and then we told her the truth, she was really angry. I wonder why?
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Fanfiction. Duh.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope. And I don't intend to. The nasty stuff.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My muscles, skin colour, eye colour, my swimming, my piano, my school marks, and other stuff.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? I wish. But I just need to be patient and let my teeth grow. Like that's going to happen.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Lotr posters, movies, special edition books. Legolas, Pippin, to go to Middle Earth, travel with the Doctor...
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Does that really matter? But if you insist, 2.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. Mum and dad just liked the name. I sometimes think my parents are so weird because my mum said that she liked my tummy the most about my body, which is really weird.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I would wish on a shooting star, and although my family has seen at least five, I haven't seen any.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? The shampoo in the shower.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope. It is probably the most illegible, messiest, scribble that has ever been put on a page. But that doesn't mean I'm a boy, it just means I'm too lazy to take my time to write neatly.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? We don't have lunch meat, but I do like salami.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Closing my eyes when I drop something, shoving everything in my cupboard when I can't be bothered to put them away, staying on fanfic all night...
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None. I only have ten.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If there was another exact clone of me except I looked different, I would be like, best friends with them!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, unless it's Legolas or Pippin of course.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Raiding the cupboard, the food cupboard.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The Shire or Mirkwood, actually, that would be my bedroom.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I think it was a barbie doll? Or an electric keyboard. Or, I can't remember.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Don't have a Cell phone or a phone of any types.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Can I kill him?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Is that meant to be a joke?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Both.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? No idea.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? I don't really have a nickname. Well, except for my brother who call me D.A.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I have way too many.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Doctor Who, but I also like Horrible histories, and Once Upon a Time and Merlin.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? What is that about?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? I like most flavours. Especially ice-cream with chopped up Fredo Frogs in it, home made coffee ice-cream, strawberry, chocolate, rainbow...
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I think so... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Does swimming 5km everyday count? Not to mention one hour of sport every Tuesday or Wednesday, four hours of sport every Thursday...
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? What?!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I have driven 40km per hour in a VS Commodore at my aunts. Which was actually an accident, I don't even have learners yet!
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Duh. everyone needs a good laugh!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?Next door with their TV on full blast or something, me typing, sister raiding the cupboard/fridge, the washing machine, geckos, crickets, a really stupid annoying sound that no one knows what it is.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum. (See, I didn't spell it mom, like the Americans. So therefore I'm not American).
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Er.. that is a stupid question.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Too many, I can't be bothered.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Free Hug Friday! It's so annoying!
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December (Christmas) May/April (Easter) February (My Birthday)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius (my sign).
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?Chocolate brown.
86. EYE COLOUR? Green.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Don't really go to them. But the healthiest and yummiest (that's probably not a word) option is Subway.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I hate Sushi, unless it has chicken.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? I think that was YouTube, but just to be on the safe side, Horrible Histories.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 25th December and beginning of school holidays. For the record I hate Monday because it's the beginning of the week.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I've played piano for 6 or seven years.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? What?
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Neither.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? I would prefer relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A giant CARAMELLO KOALA!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Don't have a car, but I would like the Astin Martin that parks itself.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Lord of the rings The Two Towers. Still stuck on it. If fanfiction counted as reading a book, then I would have read more than 50.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Stupid question...
Black and White:
A black man was talking to a white man and said: "I'm black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'll still be black. But you: When you were born you were PINK. When you grew up you were WHITE. When you're sick you're GREEN. When you go in the sun you're RED. When you're cold you're BLUE. When you die you'll be PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me coloured."
We're all born different. What right does other people have to say we are weird, different, a freak? By saying you're weird, you're saying you're normal. By saying you're normal, you're saying you're weird. We are all unique and shouldn't change just to please others.
My best friends are books, paper and pens. I like to hide all alone, and read and write. That way nobody can critisize me. Another's best friends are his computer and phone. He can be who he wants and not be hurt by others. Another loner's best friends with her dolls. They never criticize, they've known her whole life.
We're all different and weird in our own way. Sports, electronics, books, dolls. Nobody's perfect, why can't they world stop trying to make us? Are they even trying their selves? Or are we just pawns for them to manipulate to their likes and dislikes? They don't even really knows us. We may not be able to change for society, but society can change for us.
Copy and paste this on your profile if you want society to accept you for who you are, not what they want.
Step 1- Put your iPod on shuffle
Step 2- For each question, press the next button to get your next answer.
Step 3- Write the name of the song down.
1. What is you motto?
Hey Boys and Girls. (Listen up everyone, I'm going to tell you what to do, and your going to do it).
2. What do your friends think of you?
Toxic. (Yep, poison).
3. What do you think about very often?
4. What is 22?
Can't Hold Us. (That could be true).
5. What do you think of your best friend?
Hello. (I love seeing her!).
6. What do you think about the person you like?
Bad Influence. (Because they're such a bad influence on me).
7. What is your life story?
Tennis Court. (And I'm the Tennis Ball).
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Halo. (Because I'm so going to pass the test to become an Angel).
9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Lights. (They light up my heart?).
10. What do your parents think of you?
Bad Moon Rising. (That's probably what they really did think).
11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Love on Top. (Maybe...)
12. What will they play at your funeral?
Applause. (That's because everyone's happy I'm gone).
13. What is your hobby/interest?
Bad Romance. (Nope, shuffle again).
14. What is your biggest secret?
Titanium. (I AM TITAAANNNIIIUUUMMM!)
15. What do you think of your friends?
We Didn't Start the Fire. (But they did, I swear!).
16. What is the worst thing that could happen?
Gorilla. (I could get eaten by a Gorilla, couldn't I?).
17. How will you die?
A Little Party Never Killed No Body. (I just 'LOVE' to party).
18. What is one thing that you'll regret?
I Love It. (I love regretting).
19. What makes you laugh?
Love Etc. (Hahaha, I don't get it).
20. What makes you cry?
Diamonds. (That't because I didn't get that diamond ring for my birthday!).
21. Will you ever get married?
Keeps Getting Better. (I suppose that means yes).
22. What scares you the most?
Aura. (Probably how much everyone smells).
23. Does anyone like you?
National Anthem. (I think that also means yes).
24. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Wings. (Because I'd love to be a fairy).
25. What hurts right now?
Acapella. (Too much solo singing).
26. What will you post this as?
Criminal. (Love that song! But I'm not a criminal).
Put your 12 favourite characters in no particular order.
1. Doctor 11 (Doctor Who)
2. Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)
3. Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
4.Tooth (Rise of the Guardians)
5. Pippin (Lord of the Rings)
6. Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
7. Clara Oswin Oswald (Doctor Who)
8. Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
9. Kili (The Hobbit)
10. Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
11. Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
12. Private (Penguins of Madagascar, he's a penguin by the way).
1) Have you ever read a 6/11 fic? Do you want to?
Alice and Legolas. I have never read anything like that, it would be interesting to read though.
2) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Tooth. I don't think she's hot, but I do think she is pretty and beautiful.
3) Can you recall any fics about 9?
Kili. Yes. Do I need to name them? Because I've read too many for that.
4) Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Mad hatter and Alice. Well, in the movie I do think they liked each other. I do think they'd make a good couple.
5) 5/9 or 5/10? Why?
Pippin/Kili or Pippin/Jack Frost. Neither. Because I'm the one with Pippin.
6) Is there any such thing as 1/8 fluff?
Doctor 11 and Jack Sparrow. Only if Jack is drunk enough.
7) Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic.
Clara and Private. Maybe "Capture the Clara" (Need to watch Capture the Flag with the Penguins of Madagascar to get that).
8) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Legolas. Everyone of them.
9) Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5?
Mad Hatter, Tooth and Pippin. Probably not. It would be highly unlikely.
10) If you wrote a song-fic about 8, what song what you choose?
Jack Sparrow. Probably something like Lady Gaga or some other crazy song.
11) When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
Pippin. That would be yesterday. Actually no, that was what I was doing before this.
A girl died in 1933. A man buried her while she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE- if you have ever listened to music in another language, and sung along having no IDEA what they are SAYING and PROUD OF IT
Hunger Games Survey (found on The Free Mockingjay's profile page)
1. Which book was the best out of the hunger games series?
Mockinjgay. SNOW FINALLY DIES! (Sorry if there were any spoilers).
2. Who do you like better? Peeta or Gale?
Peeta. Yes, Gale is unbelievably hot, but Peeta seems a lot more laid back and a bit nicer.
3. When Finnick died what did you do?
I snapped the book shut, threw it across the room and then started crying.
4. If you met Katniss and Peeta at Wal-Mart with their kids, what would you do?
Scream. And then freak out because the Hunger Games would be real. The ask what the children's names were because no one knows.
5. What District would you live in if you lived in Panem?
Probably 2 (I'm a bit brutal, according to my sister and cousin) or 4 (because I can swim really well).
6. If someone came over to you and told you that Peeta sucks and that Gale should be with Katniss what would you do?
Probably say that's fine, but keep your opinions to your self.
Awesome Copy and Pastes
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and yell at some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
98% of Girls would cry if Justin Bieber disappeared off the face of the Earth. Post this on your page if you are one of the 2% that would run around the house screaming: "Yay! I'll never have to hear his irritating voice ever again!"
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more? 9
. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down (don't cheat--)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore it, because in the Bible Jesus says, "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
If you are bored you can PM me because I probably am too!
That's all from me at the moment!