Poll: which stories would you read? maximum of 3 choices Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Austin & Ally.
Hi I'm launi9, and I was so inspired by reading all the wonderful stories other people have written that I decided to start writing some fanfiction myself.
Remember a writers best friend besides his/her story is reviewers and their contructive critism so give a little feed back when you read a story even if you just say "update" or "good" it still means a lot to the author.
Name: you can call me launi
Age: I didn't ask you so why do you need to know? Fine I'm somewhere in between 10 and 21
Height: I have no idea what so ever, but i know for sure I'm taller than 4 feet.
Fave colors: I can't name them all but I'd have to say...
Fave kinda music: this is VERY IMPORTANT TO ME
Fave writing website: www.fanfiction.net Um...DUH!
I wanted to recomend my bof (best online friend) Actress Anna to you guys because she is an amazing author. Do not and i mean DO NOT send any author on this site any hate or...let's just say KARMA'S a BITCH.
THANKS YOUS! ;D
Favorite Qoute for now
RULES: 1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on Shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS. 4. Put any comments in parentheses () 5. Post this in your profile.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say
"F U" - Mikey Cirus
2. How would you describe yourself?
"Mad at Myself" - Issues
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Marry You" - Bruno Mars
4. How do you feel today?
"How To Be A Heartbreaker - Dada Life Remix" - Marina and The Diamonds
5. What is your life's purpose?
"Love The Way You Lie" - A Skylit Drive
6. What is your motto?
"Earth Song" - Michael Jackson
7. What do your friends think of you?
"Unstoppable" - China Anne MClain
8. What do you think of your parents?
"Hot N' Cold" - Katy Perry
9. What do you think about very often?
"I'm The Droid Your Looking For" - Nerf Herder
10. What is 22?
"Alice" - Avril Lavinge
11. What do you think of your best friend?
"Wouldn't Change A Thing" - Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas
12. What do you think of the person you like?
"Let Her Go" - Passenger
13. What is your life story?
"Harder Better Faster Stronger" - Draft Punk
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Lost At Sea" - Zedd
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Princess of China" - Coldplay, Rihanna
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"The Other Side" - Jason Derulo
17. What will they play at your funeral?
"Pittsburgh - No Intro" - The Amity Affliction
18. What is your hobby/interest?
"Wake Wake (This Time For Africa)" - Shakira
19. What is your biggest fear?
"Starships" - Pentatonix
20. What is your biggest secret?
"ARTPOP" - Lady Gaga
21. What do you think of your friends?
"Addicted To You" Avicii
22. How do you think next month will go?
"Let It Rock" - Kevin Rudolf, Lil Wayne
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Tihs is wreid, but itenrsnitg! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Ptsae tihs to yuor poirfle if you can raed tihs
A Bunch Of "Copy-And-Paste" Stuff :)
If you know the Muffin Man, copy this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a mad crush on a fictional book character, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've searched google for the weirdest things, copy and paste this on your profile
If you would love to stay a night in a library, copy and paste this on your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with Fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a conversation with yourself, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
NORMAL PEOPLE/PJO FANS:
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache
When u open it, he collapses.
When he see's u reading it, he faints.
My name is Sarah,
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
and I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up in the Attic
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get
One beating tonight.
I just heard a car!
My daddy is back
From of course Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
and My name is called
so I press myself
Against the cold wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m just so afraid now
and I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping,
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run to the door
He’s already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its much too late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
'O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!'
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless,
Brawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah,
I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
23 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1)CRACK open your bag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air in there?”
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM” – and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have new socks on.”
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: “This is my personal space.”
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn’t you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say “Hi Greg, How’s your day been?”
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: “That’s mine!”
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) When the lift is going down scream “we’re gonna die”
If you laughed or plan to do this in the future, copy and paste this on your profile ;)
This is a true story:
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
And softly cries
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
Quiet but thinking,
"Please God, why is
My life always sinking? "
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Her mom came home high
And the poor child was beaten
As hours went by
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless piece of s!"
Leaving the girl slowly
dying She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
At the small little house
Then quickly barged in
Everything quiet as a mouse
Opened a door
To find the little girl
Lying dead on the floor
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
(add this to your profile if you're against child abuse)
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Re- post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it!!!
Hahahaha! This made me laugh. If you have a best friend, after you read this send it to them. Then tell them to pass this on.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - bitch - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma and Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and GRAMS and GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "Damnit, we fucked up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "Shit! My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's ass for leaving you behind.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
She paints a pretty picture,
But the story has a twist,
Her paintbrush is a razor,
And her canvas is her wrist.
She paints her pretty picture
In a color thats blood red
While using her sharp paintbrush
She ends up finally dead
Her pretty pictures fading,
Quite slowly on her arm,
The blood is not racing through her,
She can no longer do harm.
She painted her pretty picture,
But her picture had a twist.
You see her mind was her razor
And her heart was her wrist
Add This To Your Profile If You Aren't Against People Who Cut Themselves Or If You Try And Help People Like This On A Daily Basis
Things I CANNOT do at Hogwarts (unfortunately...)
1) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
2) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss8) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
3) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
4) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
5) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
6) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
7) Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever moneymaking concept.
8)I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
9) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
10)I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snapes private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
11)When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
12)Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
13)Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
14)I am not the wicked witch of the west.
16) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
17) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
18) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
19)I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
20) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
21) I will not test my Potions assigments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
22) - Especially not all of them at once.
23)Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
24)Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
25)The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
26)I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
27)I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
28)Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
29)Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
30)I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
31). - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
32)If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
33) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
34)I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
35)I am not allowed to discuss my theory that Voldemort is actually the second cousin of Sauron.
36)I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
37)It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says All the good looking ones die young with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
38)I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
39)I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
40) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
41) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
42) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
43) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
44) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
45) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
46) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
47) I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.”
48) Dumbledore is not Gandalf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
49) When fighting deatheaters in the annual June good vs. evil fight I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can only be ONE”.
50) A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Why America has some issues (Yes, I live there, but these are all clever.)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places
3. Only in America...do drugstores
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers,
5. Only in America...do banks leave
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway
7. Only in America...do we use
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to
10. Only in America...do they have
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Create soda geysers by dropping a pack of Mintos or something realated in the liter soda and yell "Eureka! It's gonna blow!"
18. Get somebody to run you in a cart while you hold a fake sword and shield yelling "THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"
19. Ask random people if they want to see your new socks and before the can respond say "Your creepy." and walk off like you were freaked out.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7HING5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
W17H 0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17
B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F
U C4N R34D 7H1S.
Could you read this message? They say only a creative mind can figure it out without much thought. Do like I did...if you can read this post it on your profile. :)
Cinderella walked on broken glass
“Find your passion and run with it. Anything is possible.” Kendall Schmidt
"Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth." Mark Twain
"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined." Nicki Minaj
"Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces." Anne Morrow Lindbergh
"Just because you've made it this far, doesn't mean you've made it." Unknown
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" Marianne Williamson
"The worst things in life come free to us." Ed Sheeran