Author has written 3 stories for How to Train Your Dragon, Brave, 2012, and Rise of the Guardians.
Name: Just call me Siru
Live in: Finland
Likes: Animals, stories, TV, my computer, crime series, anything funny, films, lil' bro, friends, anime/manga, games, etc.
I read: Manga (usually One piece, Naruto, suzunari and ... something that I don't remember now). How to train your dragon book series (if you want to look it up, its in youtube).
All the fandoms I belong in:
Naruto, Sonic, One piece, HTTYD(books, movies, TV series), Tangled, ROTG, ROTBTD, American dragon, Danny Phantom, Warrior cats/Warriors, Homestuck, Marvel, DC,
You know you live in the year 2000 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa.
If you've ever talked to yourself. Every single day...It's how I sort out my many fanfiction ideas...
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it. Well you can't lose what you never had, so why beat yourself up over it...
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age. Pokemon...
If you are obsessed with fanfiction.
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdraw!
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun!
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies.
If your family wonders how you can remember all the naruto character's names.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people.
Doing homework sucks.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree. You have to wonder, when you argue with yourself and lose, does that also mean you win?
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?".
If you easily finish one novel a day. If it's reading yes, if you mean by writing, then no.
If you ever read past two in the morning.
If you are random and don't care.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness.
If several inanimate objects hate you post this on profile. (My computer and I are in a love/hate relationship. I love my computer, I think it hates me.)
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't. (This breaks my heart every time I see it.)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumbass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run – beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandma.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandma, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DANG!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
These 20 are my favorite sarcastic quotes of all time, gotten from various locations including internet and other authors pages (note: number is pending)-
1. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit more effort, you can be absolutely and perfectly impossible.
2. Sharks hug with their mouth.
3. The Zombies are coming! They're hungry for brains! Don't worry, you're safe.
4. My mind works like lightening...One brilliant flash and it's gone.
5. We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
6. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
7. When life gives lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
8. HELP!! I got lost in my mind, it was uncharted territory...
9. I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
10. The only way for people to meet your standards, is for you to lower them, a lot.
11. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
12: A computer once beat me at chess, but was no match for me at boxing.
13. think I am sarcastic? Watch me pretend to care!
14. To fail you have to try. To try you have to fail first to start again.
15. Do I know Sarcasm? Why yes, he's my best friend. I call him Snarky for short...
16. I'm not crazy! The voices tell me I am entirely sane…
17. Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
18. Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.
19. “I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”
20. silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
21. When life give you lemons, throw them back at life and steal the oranges you asked for
22. It doesn’t matter what it is, it’s automatically cool if it glows in the dark!
23. I have the cupcake I MAKE THE RULES!
24. I got attacked by a giant screaming rainbow... but it turns out it was just technical difficulties
25. Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge :)
26. IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES: run like hell!
27. It takes real skill to trip over a flat surface
28. I didn't hit you, I simply high-fived your face...
29. The road to success is always under construction
30. I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you!
31. Procrastinators UNITE...tomorrow... Maybe... When's the deadline? :P
32. WARNING: do not set self on fire
33. DRINK COFFEE! Do Dumb Things Faster with More Energy!
34. I trip up the stairs :D
35. Pickles are cucmbers soaked in evil
36. If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button!
37. Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery
38. I am a bomb technician - If you see me running try to keep up (Good luck with that.)
39. PRIVATE PROPERTY: If you can read this, you are within range
40. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils (Yep.)
41. Life sucks, and then you die.
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
B: Loves people
C: A good kisser
D: Makes people laugh
E: Has gorgeous eyes
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Very outgoing
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Loves to smile and laugh
J: Really sweet
K: Really silly
L: Smile to die for
M: Makes dating fun
N: Can kick the crap out of you
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good boyfriend/girlfriend
T: A very good kisser
U: Is very sexual
V: Not judgemental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Is loved by everyone
Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting
Ps. lot of my songs are in finnish so... sorry?
Opening Credits: Don't be so hard on yourself, Jess Glynne
Waking Up: Can't stop the feeling!, Justin Timberlake
First Day At School: I want it that way, Backstreet Boys
Falling In Love: Haven't had enough, Marianas Trench
Fight Song: We will rock you, Queen
Breaking Up: Mikä kesä, Valvomo
Prom night: All star, Smash mouth
Life: Caramelldansen, Caramell
Mental Breakdown: Zombeja!, Apulanta
Driving: The ketchup song, Las Ketchup
Flashback: Same Love - feat. Mary Lambert, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Getting back together: Friend like me, Ne-Yo
Wedding: Wake me up before you Go-Go, Wham!
Birth of Child: Not afraid, Eminem
Final Battle: Ihmisten edessä, Jenni Vartiainen
Funeral Song: Little Game, Benny
Final Credits: These Arms, Bryan Rice
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'"
8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.
9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"
13. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.
14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!".
16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because", he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."
How to annoy your teacher:
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
34. When your teacher asks you a question just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
Ok, I posted this because I'm superstitious and if you read the next post be sure to repost. I don't want to be involved with anyone who read and ignored it!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her while she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
THEY HURT HER:
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone that she fell...and they believed them.
THEY HURT HER.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post but didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
On December 24th, 2006 at 8:00 in the morning, a 14-year-old boy by the name of Scott Jackson was found dead. Doctors couldn't come up with the cause of his death. His mother checked his e-mails to see if she could figure out what happened. Turns out he was still signed into his Yahoo e-mail account. She found he had gone to sleep after he read and didn't send a chain letter about a little girl who kills you in your sleep with no natural cause of death. This is the e-mail she read: My name is Ofelia Heras. I'm 16 years old. I'm a murderer. I have no face. When you look at me you'll die immediately. You have 900 seconds to repost this onto your profile or I will visit you tonight
Pokepika's Haunt (97)
The Antic Repartee (14)
Twilight Archangel (46)
|Focus:||General: All Categories|