Author has written 3 stories for Danny Phantom.
Hi there, My name is Valeria Hernández, but you can call me Valerie or Val.
I'm 20 years old and I'm Christian.
Love to make puns and I wish to have every of my favorites powers in the Multiverse.
My favs so far are:
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Twilight( only the books NOT the movies(Although i only like the last one))
The Mortal Instruments ( again only books)
Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z ( I hate GT)
Dr. House, M.D.
My Little Pony
FNAF 1, 2, 3 ,4 and the new App of FNAF World
Phineas and Ferb
One stormy night
CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI:NY
Fairly Odd Parents
Star vs the Forces of Evil
Miraculous: the Tales of Ladybug Chat Noir
Call me what ever you want to, but I dont agree with homosexuality, transexuality or bisexuality or anything of the sorts. Now I know that I have faved slash, but that's in my past. I also kinda sorta have no idea how to eliminate them hehe...welp
Music like: Bachatta, reguetón, boleros, rancheras.
Now without further ado...
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Put your username on the list if you are of the 7% that will repost this: HalfaGhostGirl13,
52 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
2. Constantly perform ancient rituals in his library, when he asks what's going on, you tell him that you were trying to get rid of "Evil spirits" and give him a reproving glare.
3. Hide cardboard cut-outs of Danny in his closet.
4. Randomly sign him up for boy scouts.
5. Criticize him for his vampire fangs
6. Walk around in a sheet and scream "OOOOoooo!"
7. Constantly give him new cosmetics to get ride of his "blue complexion"
8. Call him “the Vladstier” or "V man".
9. Make his cell phone ring tone The DP theme
10. Every time he switches to ghost mode, scream out "Oh are you gonna go ghost? Oh say it! Go ghost!!"
11. Remind him to get a cat.
12. Ask him why he doesn't have a theme song.
13. Because he doesn't have a theme song, you write your own, and they are entitled "This is the Dawning of the Age of Plasmius," "Twinkle, Twinkle little Vlad," and "Vlad Will Survive"
14. Poke him in the stomach... HARD. When he asks you you're reason for doing this, you tell him that you were trying to make him “go ghost”.
15. Beg him to take you to Disney World so you can meet Mickey Mouse.
16. Get Edna Mode to come in and criticize him about his cape, and then have her redesign a costume for him.
17. Tell him he needs a "really keen emblem just like Danny Phantom's." Force him to wear one that says "VP"
18. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play hide and seek.
19. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play Marco Polo.
20. Bug him about his evil plots. To no end. (Particularly the one involving the Fright Knight, the Crown of Fire, and the Fenton Ecto-Suit...)
21. Find out when his birthday is and anonymously send him a cat. Make sure he never finds out it was you.
22. Rub it in that Danny is the future ruler.
23. Force him to go ghost and give you a piggy back ride or you'll shove him in your thermos.
24. Put a ghost alarm in his house so whenever he walks in a really loud annoying alarm comes on.
25. Go in his house and wander around the halls and when he asks what you’re doing say “going ghost!” and then pretend to fly away.
26. Completely make over his green and gold Packers color scheme.
27. Rent a room in his castle to the Box Ghost. Rent another room to Klemper.
28. Claim You bought the Green Bay Packers. Say you wore the city down to make them sell.
29. Constantly ask him why he shoots pink beams.
30. Get Sam and Tucker to follow him around the castle and "bother" him, Potter Puppet Pals style.
31. Hire the same idiots Vlad hired in Million Dollar Ghost and anonymously put a bounty on his head.
32. Record an answering machine message on his answering machine saying:
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!”
b) "Hello, you've reached Vlad Plasmius. He is not here right now, because he is currently occupied curling his ghostly hair and searching for his lost blankie. Leave a message after the beep!"
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
34. Call him a "seriously crazed-up fruit loop"
35. Ask him to help you with the scrapbook your making that depicts all of his greatest failures.
36. Give him a battle cry and bug him constantly until he says it, then squeal.
37. Put his costume in the washer along with the brightest red sock with the cheapest dye job you can find. Blame it on Youngblood when he finds out.
38. Doodle on his Ray Nitschke football.
39. Steal Danny's Thermos, and use it as a Time-out device.
40. Make his castle a pretty pink princess one.
41. Cut off his ponytail.
42. Replace his cape with a bed sheet that has:
a) Hello Kitty
c) The Mickey Mouse Head
d)The Nick Logo (The one at the bottom right of the screen)
e) Danny's Face
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
44. Ask him a dumb question like this... "In The Ultimate Enemy, when you told Danny some things are better left unsaid and we see that the Evil Danny kills Danny Fenton...is that considered a murder or suicide?"
45. Suck him into the Fenton Thermos and continually bang it against a hard, concrete wall.
46. Put your finger in his face and say, "I’m...not...touching you! I’m...not...touching you!"
47. Put jack's face ALL OVER his house on EVERYTHING, even on his football stuff.
48. Follow him around ask every other second: "Where ya going?"
49. Whenever he goes ghost get in a really stupid costume and drag him door to door Trick-or-Treating.
50. “Borrow” his cape and jump around acting like The Superhero Danny Phantom counter part.
51. Walk around his mansion, and when ever you see him, a ghost, and or a(n) security camera, fling your hands above your head, screaming ontop of your lungs "I'M GOIN GHOST" then point at him call him a fruitloop and runaway.
52. Walk around his mansion singing very loudly and badly,
a.) Californa Girls by Katy Perry
c.) The Danny Phantom Them Song
d.) Suck him up in the Fenton thermos then scream into it, "LET DANNY GO!!!!" and start shaking it really hard, and keep screaming "LET DANNY GO!!!!" over and over.
Wha we learned from twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine. 2. The future is not set in stone. 3. Men are crabby when they're hungry. 4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear. 5. True love knows no boundaries. 6. Some people are just danger magnets. 7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love. 8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle! 9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them. 10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes. 11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day. 12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain. 13. Family is about more than just blood. 14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing. 15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising. 16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings. 17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity. 18. There are exceptions to every rule. 19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid. 20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy. 21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's. 22. Cold hands = Warm heart. 23. Not breathing is uncomfortable. 24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair. 25. Romeo was an idiot. 26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day. 27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone. 28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with. 29. Space heaters can be very annoying. 30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.
--copy and paste its--
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you actually tried to give yourself ghost powers, smack yourself for being stupid! Oh, and copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you hate stereotypes and think people should just SHUT UP AND STOP, post this.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Kina lupi, Dragonluvr1993, UniqueMelody, XxSpiritWolfxX, MillionDollarNinja, VampireFrootloopsRule, teendanni13,HalfaGhostGirl13
Copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfiction stories is fun, copy paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours a day reading, writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, copy paste this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy paste this onto your profile.
If you had ever gotten writer's block in a sudden and random moment, copy this to your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy paste this on your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy paste this to your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that some of the fanfics that you read should be made into a movie/cartoon episode of said movie/cartoon, copy paste this to your profile.
If you have ever read a 300 pg book in less than one day, copy paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing at something in a book, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever seen a movie so many time you can quote it word for word, at random times, copy this to your profile.
If you have an unhealthy obsession with reading books and fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you're weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you honestly don't give a flying flip what anyone in any clique thinks about you, copy this onto your profile.
If you think being popular sucks, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy paste this on your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy paste this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen going UP the stairs, put this in your profile.
If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you, copy paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put this on your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil copy and paste this in your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the heck of it... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, but restrained yourself, congratulations, and copy paste this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy paste this to your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy paste this on your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with DANNY PHANTOM, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a fangirl and freakin' proud of it, copy paste this into your profile. I
If you haven't died yet, copy paste this onto your profile.
If you (dare i say it?) have died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love random copy and paste quotes, copy paste this on your profile!
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy paste this to your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this onto it to make it even longer.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what FaceBook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile (I also hit my head on a WATCH YOUR HEAD sign :/)
You know you’re obsessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies.(they always steal the good food)
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense.(I look around like a crazy person)
You know what Esperanto is.(of course)
You know a few Esperanto words.(the whole language)
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands(and it never works…how sad)
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius(or Masters)
You've gone looking for ghost portals(haven’t found one yet)
You want to dye your hair white(I think my mom would get mad)
You know the theme song by heart(I can sing it in 30 seconds (have to try again and time)
You can quote parts of/entire episodes(Tucker: I call the Fun Danny! *scapes with him* Sam: I call th- DANG IT !)
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled(I even cried)
You cried when Phantom Planet ended(I was like "Finally!" When they kissed and the ‘rents found out)
Pssh. 'nuff said.(sticks hand out in “pssh, ‘nuff” manner)
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.(I totally would be one if it weren’t for the fact I love meat)
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost(he didn’t show! I even said “Beware”)
You know the importance of Emergency Ham(hides the emergency button. duh)
You think hazmat suits rule(does anyone know where a girl can get one?)
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"(Haven’t heard it yet but when I do I'll get him/her so I can go to the Ghost Zone)
You don't go near beauty pageants.(why would I anyway?)
It's not Eragon, its Aragon.(love the books but come on! Can he turn into a dragon? Nooooo)
You like red berets(never seen one before)
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus( I think I found him!!!)
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White(MIB is such a rip off.(not really since i think it came first) But it is great)
You've tried to capture things in a thermos(why won’t it work?)
You named your dog Cujo(my mom named her Pogy Bella, but that was my vote)
You were excited when you turned 14(and got really ticked when I turned 15 without powers)
You searched Google maps for Amity Park(None in Canada)
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street(can I move here?)
Whenever you get Frootloops you search the box for Vlad(I know he’s in here somewhere…)
When you're shocked you shout out a book title(people look at me funny, but i actually exclaim things like Vlad does (butter bisuits!))
You've tried to walk through walls(bruises to prove it)
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks(it got squished)
You don't want locker 724( once I find it I'll catch Pointdexter)
You support Frog's Rights(let them live! but discecting rats is ok)
You don't like biker dudes(yeah but for a totally other reason added to this one)
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.(yup)
You've had a Fake-out Make-out.(nup)
You bought the bat with the word Fenton on it(can’t find one but when I do…)
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you(stalker shadows!)
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts(again I haven’t found one but I want to join the one that does)
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat(giant mouses! AAAAAAAH)
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.(HA!. Take that Greek mythology!)
You never eat oatmeal at camp(never been to camp)
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher(I just keep getting it tangled)
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars saga(haven’t had to write it down but I think I would)
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Danni.(good, evil, bad then good)
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet (didn’t I say that already?)
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies (why did she do this in the first place?)
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear (hmmm. How does it go? Oh yeah!)
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut (why did it have to be spelled so similarly?)
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people (of course not! That would give my secret identity away)
You've tried to fly (doesn’t work)
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals (need. Danny. PHANTOM!)
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo(and LOTS of doodles)
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD (on Amazon!)
Gonna catch 'em all is no longer a Pokémon phrase(great now i have BOTH theme songs in my head)
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios (I have and I plan on doing it soon)
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island (where is this? I want to ride!)
You named your cat Maddie (I wis- I mean, I'd love to!)
Normal peoole draw smiley-faces in fogged up windows, you draw the DP symbol (and my own!)
You have the random urge to shout "BEWARE!" (Sometimes. ;)
You've looked up whatever the heck "whelp" means in the dictionary (I think I know what it means...)
You can't help but laugh when someone mentions boxes (Oh! The word was written on the school white-board for a week! I got no work done and everyone thinks I'm crazy because I wouldn't say what I was laughing at!)
You never say a wish out loud in case of you-know-who (NO!! NEVER!!)
Rhyming around Christmas is taboo (I agree- what about you?)
You insult people using book titles and cookie flavours (No. I never insult someone out loud. My head is full of them, though)
You can't hear, see, or think about frootloops without a certain someone popping up into your brain (Or even smell anything that smells like Fruit Loops! VLAD!!)
You've tied a bedsheet around your neck and called yourself "SUPER WHATEVERYOURNAMEIS" (Of course not! I have my own hand made cape for THAT!)
You want to kick someone named "Dan" in the balls just for being named after evil itself (everytime).
You think the term "ghost" is a bit insensitive. You prefer the term "ecto-American" (Excuse me- what? Oh...! I get it!)
50 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
2. Shake the Fenton Thermos he's in the same manner you would when making a milkshake--shaken, not stirred.
3. Ask him of he has an evil bug in his butt.
4. Make comments about how much he is like his “cheese-head archenemy”
5. Constantly ask him why it took him so long to get past the ghost shield and into Amity Park.
6. Tell him that you’re his best friend and hug him.
7. Remind him often of how he was so much cuter back when he still had his human half.
8. Tell him that his face is gonna freeze like that if he keeps it up. Oh, too late.
9. Sharpie out his emblem.
10. Laugh when his ghost sense goes off.
11. Grab his forked tongue when it comes out and hang onto it.
12. Any time he walks into a building, hit the fire alarm.
13. Before he can take off, grab the end of his cape so he falls down.
14. Imitate his seriously awesome fork tongue hisssssssssss
15. Admonish him for being so stupid as to not notice a gigantic purple football floating in the middle of the Ghost Zone.
16. Give him breath mints. He obviously needs them.
17. Take a fire extinguisher to his head then treat him for third degree burns.
18. SHAVE THE MULLET!
19. Ask him if he can cut apples with his ears.
20. Get him to open juice cartons with his teeth.
21. Force him to sing at your Christmas karaoke party.
22. Set the Boooomerang to his energy signature.
23. Chant his name every time you see him. When he finally asks why, say it’s because it makes Ember's hair bigger, so why not yours?
24. Remind him of Tucker's horrid singing by having Tucker sing "Strange Fire" for him.
25. Jerry Springer special: "I had my human half removed!"
26. Tell him a billion times a day that he got beaten by his “weaker” self
27. Accuse him of being a rip off of Danny
28. Tell him that the emblem looks stupid on him.
29. Make him relive his childhood by forcing him to watch Danny Phantom episodes over and over.
30. Make (evil) Dan and (good) Danny dolls, then have Danny beat the crud out of the Dan doll.
31. Every time he does or says something, ask him "Why?" and "How does that make you feel?"
32. Constantly poke him in the back to see if he'll "hole" your arm through.
33. Tell Valerie where he lives.
34. Mock his teeny little goatee.
35. Roast marshmallows over his head. And maybe hot dogs if you can stay near him long enough.
36. Ask him where he gets the asbestos scrunchies for his ponytail.
37. Leave Valerie a message (in Dan's voice) asking her out on a date.
38. Sneak up behind him and scream like a fangirl: right in his pointy ears!
39. Record something like "I am a ghost, fear me" or "I am evil, hear me roar" and play it every time he starts to speak.
40. Call him at very late, random times in the night to ask very complicated questions.
41. Tape a neon sign to his head that reads: EVIL!
42. Get him a cat.
43. Place a sign near where he lives that reads: “Beware of evil ghost”
44. Ask what he did to the poor snake whose tongue he ripped off.
45. Bring in Edna Mode. "NO CAPES!!"
46. File off his fangs when he isn't paying attention. He'll be talking with a lisp for a good while.
47. Tell him he needs to see a chiropractor about his neck
48. Tickle him.
49. Wash his suit with red clothes.
50. When he walks in a room full of people shout: "Oh my gosh it’s Dan Phantom! We’re all gonna die!" and get everyone screaming before shouting "Oh wait, he got beaten by a 14 year old boy!" Then have everyone laugh at him.
DANNY PHANTOM HEADCANNONS
-Danny is NOT half-dead. He is alive, just with ghostly abilities. Seriously how does being half dead even work.
-Danny is NOT immortal. Seriously, why does anyone think that. It's HORRIFYING. Sorry, immortality freaks me out.
-Danny can heal really fast.
-Danny and Sam grow up to have children. DxS forever. Deal with it.
-Sam is Goth, she is gloomy, and she likes dark things, but there's never any hint in the series that she's OMG HORRIBLY DEPRESSED. She seems fairly content with the way her life is, actually.
-Tucker's a techno geek, but he's not...creepy. I've always sort of ignored his character exaggeration in later seasons because I feel like he's pretty cool.
Random Stuff That Makes Me Laugh
Boys are like slinky's; useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
"Nobody move! I dropped my brain!" ...silence...
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiousity was framed.
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
Don't follow in my footsteps...I run into walls.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is my ceiling?!"
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the 'up' button.
SHUT UP VOICES! Or I'll poke you with the Q-tip again...
The voices in my head are telling me to kill you.
What are three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
Sarcasm. It's easier than actually having to deal with stupid people.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?". And then I get hit in the face.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
Don't yawn in the shower. You might drown. -Bill Cosby
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy! -Dory, Finding Nemo
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." The guns help. If you just stood there and yelled BANG!, you wouldn't kill a lot of people. Actually, you wouldn't kill anyone.
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to. But if you push the wrong button, you'll be disconnected.
Ok, that show "I Shouldn't Be Alive"...if you shouldn't, why are you?
sigh* Why can't we just kill all the stupid people in this world?
You know your cat is retarded if his paw touches a dog bone and he flies 3 feet in the air.
You know your cat is a scaredy cat if your dad gets up and your cat runs into a box.
Dog: Hey, Cat! Let's go to the park! Don't forget your box! Cat: I know! ...meanwhile... Bird: Hey, Squirrel, let's go say hi to the cat and dog. Squirrel: Okay, Bird. ...meanwhile... Dog: Cat! There's a bird over- ...bird lands on ground... Cat: AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Must get to safety box!!!! Dog: Uhh...its just a bird... ...Cat hides in safety box from tiny bird, shaking...
Of course I'm talking to myself, who else can I trust?
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask for directions.
I'm not afraid of death; what's it gonna do, kill me?
OMG! I think I just saw a flying bird!
Warning: I'm sarcastic and I hurt people's feelings sometimes, boo hoo. Get over it.
I don't obsees, I think intensely.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my dang soda.
I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross the road without having their morals questions.
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
Waaaaahhh-taaawww!!! I am a ninja! Eat my ninja stars!
The penguins... THEY'VE COME BACK FOR ME!
Stupid Labels on Products
On a Sear's hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (why?! will it eat me?!)
On a bag of Fritos!: ...You could be a winner! No purchase neccessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how...?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but it's "just" a suggestion.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside-down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks and Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought...?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh..fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Weaing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On T-Rat (Military food): It's not for human consumption, Animals and Military use only... (Umnn yeah...isnt military also human)
--You Know You're An Author If...
-You talk to yourself a lot.
-You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
-When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
-After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
-You live off of sugar and caffine
-People think you're insane.
-You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
-You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
-No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
-The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
-Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
-People think you have A.D.D.
-You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
-You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
-You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
-Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
-And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like cookies, and kid's cartoons!
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm the kind of kid who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. If weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia), VideoGamingFreak1213 (USA), Deborahpflover (Holland), pale-blue11 (Australia), HalfaGhostGirl13(Honduras, Central america),
FanFiction is a huge part of my life. Some may think it's weird, some may think it's silly. Well, I think they're weird and silly. FanFiction is important to me because it allows me to take characters and settings that I know and love, melt them all down, and then re-forge them in my own way. It is a great way for me to get feedback on my writing, allows me to play with other universes that I enjoy so much, and it's a great way to practice and develop my writing for the novels I'm working on as well. So yes, FanFiction is a massive part of my life. It helps me escape. If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile.
a kiss of winter (61)
A Perplexing Puzzle (12)
A. E. Giggle (3)
Abandoned 040319 (0)
Aero Tendo (81)
Ainahim Twilightbait (17)
Aist MoonSun (25)
Alexa Piper (30)
Alice Pink (9)
Alyss Requiem (7)
Amethyst DragonRider (55)
Ana Yunuen Lau (2)
Anawiel Dewdrop (11)
Angel Baby1 (12)
Anxious Gemini (13)
Apocalypse owner (5)
Araya Phantom (18)
Aurora Borealis 97 (34)
Bald Unicorn (3)
BJA Fan (15)
Bored Secretary (6)
Broken Daydreamer (12)
Canada Cowboy (16)
Capt John Price (19)
Charlie Ray (3)
Christopher Scott (32)
Constant Regret (6)
Crystal Remnant (23)
Cynical Wonderland (10)
Dalek Prime (96)
Dark knightress (14)
Deedi Star (1)
Desiree Jones (31)
Destiny Obake (9)
DJ The Sonic Nerd (22)
DP-FNAF FAN (1)
Dr. ForgottenFables (52)
Dr. Michaela Quinn (156)
Dragon Elexus (111)
Dream Trance (12)
Earline Nathaly (25)
El Tofu-san (3)
Elizabeth White (9)
Elle Aitch (7)
Ellen Brand (123)
Em Phantom (11)
Eternal Love Song (162)
Ethan Demas (36)
flarey phoenix (59)
Fraulein Skye (27)
ghost squidney (2)
Gimme a damn (4)
Glass The Absol (4)
Gohan SSJ2 Mystic (12)
Golden Vampire Eyes (23)
Hatake Shiko (7)
He Was Incredible (15)
Hearts of Eternity (39)
Heavenly Demise (7)
InFamous TWiST (8)
Jessica Jayme Bell (14)
Jetafray Angel (5)
John Cribati (13)
Katerina Riley (41)
Kendra Kent (11)
Kickin Taylor (15)
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter (40)
Kree Minory (9)
Kryalla Orchid (49)
light at last (6)
Logan Emery (4)
Loopy Looney Charny (24)
Majestic Moon (6)
Marry A Marauder (1)
Me The Anon One (38)
Melondy Rose (4)
Melting Angels (48)
Microwaved ponys (2)
Mischievious Kiss27 (13)
misfire ezreal (6)
Miyu Hinamori (16)
Mobster Wife (8)
Morgan Locklear (9)
|Community:||A Halfas´ Randomness|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|