Poll: What catches your attention the most when you search for new stories, either on fanfiction or actual novels? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon, Avatar: Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Persona Series, Fire Emblem, Last Story, Mass Effect, Legend of Korra, and Canterbury Tales.
Disclaimer: This profile picture is not mine, by the way! It is actually a picture of Totoro from Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro.
On another note, all of the cover pictures for my stories (excluding the default Totoro ones) I DO OWN, so please be respectful and do not copy them!
One of my favorite quotes:
"Vengeance does nothing but perpetuate more vengeance and on and on until some race can find the strength to say "No, I will not avenge. I shall stand with dignity until my enemies are won over because they honor and respect me," and only when that happens will we have our pride back." --from the movie Ragtime.
I figured the best way to know about my writing is to get my readers' point of view. If you have read any of my stories (though preferably the newer ones, as they are of better quality), and have the time/patience to fill this survey out in either a PM or review, it will mean a great deal to me! Thank you!
Requests: If you fill out this survey, I will write a brief ficlet request for you as a way of saying thanks. It will be about the fandom your survey was based on. I'll tell you when it's posted and on what story you can find it under.
Also, please fill out the survey honestly! While I would love a 5-star review, but it doesn’t help me if I didn’t earn it.
The scale goes from 1 to 10, ten being the best and one the worst.
A) The story/stories of mine you have read and are basing your answers on is/are:
1) What would you say my writing strengths are?
2) What would you say my writing weaknesses are? (Don't worry; I appreciate the criticism, so long as it is constructive.)
3) How would you rate my characterization and dialogue on a scale of 1 to 10? Your reasons?
4) How would you rate my plot and pacing on a scale of 1 to 10? Your reasons?
5) How would you rate my grammar on a scale of 1 to 10? Your reasons?
6) How would you rate my descriptions on a scale of 1 to 10? Your reasons?
7) How would you rate my success at conveying emotions/mood on a scale of 1 to 10? Your reasons?
8) How would you rate the credibility of my plot and characters on a scale of 1 to 10? Your reasons?
9) How would you describe my style of writing?
10) Do my stories and characters "come alive" when you read? Are they vivid, unclear, etc.?
EXTRA) Do you have any writings tips? This can be about characterization, plot, grammar, advice in general, or anything else you may think of. I love it all!
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill this out! It means a lot to me, and will help sharpen my art!
List of my stories:
(in no particular order)
1. The Thousand Lumber Bet (complete)
2. An Unexpected Kiss (short story; complete)
3. Sweet Things (short story; complete; prequel to "Sweet Cake")
4. A Night Ride (short story; complete)
5. By Any Other Name (100-word drabbles; in progress)
6. Hiking Boots (short story; complete)
7. Sweet Cake (short story; *complete for now; sequel to "Sweet Cake", but you don't have to read the story prior to understand this one.)
8. Shush, Little Bird (complete; sort-of sequel to The Thousand Lumber Bet, but you don't need to read that to understand this new story.)
9: Quiet Tenderness (complete)
1. Cluckadoodle Pox (complete)
2. Fish to Feet (short story; complete)
1. Tea Party at the Titan's Tower (short story; *complete for now)
2. Teen Titans 100 Words, 100 Chapter Challenge: The Adventures of Silkie (as the name suggests, 100 drabbles; in progress; HIATUS)
3. Tales of the Titans: A Collection (collection)
Avatar: the Last Airbender:
1. A Life-Changing Conversation (short story; complete)
Legend of Korra:
1. A Smile from the Sun (short story; complete)
1. Everyday's Great at Your Junes! (short story;complete)
2. The Teardrop Promise (short story;complete)
1. The Tales of the Shepherds (collection)
The Last Story:
1. A Bath Gone Wrong (short story; complete)
2. Taming a Flame (short story; *complete for now)
1. Intoxication Investigation (short story; *complete for now)
1. The Thief (short story; complete)
These collections will be updated purely whenever inspiration, time, and other writing projects allow.
(Fire Emblem) Tales of the Shepherds: A Collection
(Teen Titans) Tales of the Titans: A Collection
Note: Any story marked with *(complete for now) means that it is a story I originally planned as a two-or-more part mini-story, but I have left as finished for the time being, for one reason or another (usually because I'm trying to focus on one specific story, or I just haven't played/watched the game/show in a long time and lost interest). This does not mean it is set in stone that I will never continue the story, but it CAN stand alone as a one-shot until I do. Sorry this is an inconvenience, but I hope what is already there will suffice for now! Thank you for understanding!
So...I find it a huge inconvenience that FF.net doesn't have a way to bookmark the stories you want to read later, so this is my personal list. Feel free to browse, though be aware, my list will probably change frequently.
My Bookmarked List
(in no particular order)
Avengers & Rise of the Guardians crossover:
Clashing with Legends https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9216541/1/Clashing-with-Legends
Half to Death https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6842327/1/Half-to-Death
Friends, Foes, and Lovers https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11139249/1/Friends-Foes-and-Lovers
How A Reformation Really Feels https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5584056/1/How-A-Reformation-Really-Feels
Fire Emblem Awakening: What if? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9262054/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-What-if
My Old Son https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10731664/1/My-Old-Son
Pillars Four https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9995955/1/Pillars-Four
Friends and Legends https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10030081/1/Friends-and-Legends
Lily and the HalfBlood Prince https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5411384/1/Lily-and-the-HalfBlood-Prince
The Goblin, the Snitch, and the Werewolf https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3717364/1/The-Goblin-the-Snitch-and-the-Werewolf
How to Train Your Dragon:
The Victors Project https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9966888/1/The-Victors-Project
The Last of Us:
After everything I've done https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11342752/1/After-everything-I-ve-done
Ni No Kuni:
Like A Brother https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10378523/1/Like-A-Brother
Percy Jackson and the Olympians:
The Rise of Magic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10162643/1/The-Rise-of-Magic
Rise of the Guardians:
Periodic Tales https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9194866/1/Periodic-Tales
Ex Files https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8643354/1/Ex-Files
An Interesting Problem https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10136296/1/An-Interesting-Problem
Letters to a Soldier https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10187529/1/Letters-to-a-Soldier
Collision Course https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9229669/1/Collision-Course
Six Times Mycroft Carried his Brother https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9659622/1/Six-Times-Mycroft-Carried-his-Brother
Hard Knocks https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9449078/1/Hard-Knocks
The Adventure of the Swinging Snitch https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6711157/1/The-Adventure-of-the-Swinging-Snitch
Still Talking When You're Not There https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8947159/1/Still-Talking-When-You-re-Not-There
Not Talking Now That You're Here https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11192799/1/Not-Talking-Now-That-You-re-Here
Fallen Angel https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10105887/46/Fallen-Angel
Baker Street Interludes https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8885187/1/Baker-Street-Interludes
Paved Paradise https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6479734/11/Paved-Paradise
Beast Boy Iscariot https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6158353/1/Beast-Boy-Iscariot
You Save Me https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3275296/1/You-Save-Me
The Sporks Incident https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3614853/1/The-Sporks-Incident
One Shot https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3522431/1/One-Shot
The Greatest Story Never Told https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2843184/1/The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told
1000 Words https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2099778/1/1000-Words
Since the Teen Titans Forum doesn't seem to come up properly, here is the link for it: http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Lilybud-the-Storyteller/4765911/
|Community:||The Pizza Palace's Challenges|
|Focus:||Cartoons Teen Titans|