Author has written 3 stories for Warriors, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirit. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. OnWands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the ceremony and named her Brightspirit. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erins placed her along with her parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirit, Braveheart, and Shiningheart.
Please pass this message along by copy and pasting it into your profile and adding your name to the list of people who will always remember a true warrior: Wolfgrowl, Rainshimmer, Hawksky, Leopardheart, Winterthaw, Scarheart, Brightcloud of the Clans, Wishheart01, Willowtuft
The Lessons Warriors Has Taught Us:
1. Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
2. Cats can have accents.
3. Old people are funny.
5. No matter how right you are, you're still wrong in some way.
6. Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
8. Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months.
9. Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
10. There are no limits to how homoerotically you can kill your own brother.
11. Casual racism is socially acceptable. More severe racism is less approved of, but still allowed. Only outright genocide crosses the line.
12. Most children in southern England will squeal when they see a cat.
13. Good is cute/handsome; Evil is hot.
14. Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 40 years without being noticed by anyone.
15. Cats are really good at cleaning up massive bloodstains.
16. If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
17. Its possible to complain about anything.
19. Happy endings are unrealistic.
20. No matter how depressed you get, there is always a way to become more emo.
21. Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
22. God isn't going to do anything for you because He wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy butt and do it yourself.
23. Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
24. Major antagonists have a tendency to die the most violent deaths imaginable.
25. The object that cats should fear the most is a purple pen.
26. Life: You don't win. You break even. At best.
27. It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
28. It's possible to make multiple AMVs of a series with only one episode worth of clips.
29. The general public doesn't know anything.
30. People who secretly want to be your mate make the best evil minions.
31. The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
32. If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
33. People named after plants tend to be red herrings. People named after animals are the real deal.
34. Don't fight the system, no matter how messed up it is.
35. Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
36. War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
37. Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
38. The width of someone's shoulders is a good indicator of how strong and experienced they are.
39. Don't mess with beavers.
40. Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
41. Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
42. Breaking the rules is bad. Bending the rules is good.
44. If you're ever near death or dying, you will survive anyway.
45. Most people would listen to Hitler if he was nice to them.
46. If you start to see a red haze, stop what you are doing.
47. Lying is the most evil thing ever.
48. The happier your relationship, the more tragically it will end.
50. If you play with your food, an owl will come and eat you
I copied this off of Lunar Prime's profile. (Go read her stories, they're very good)
January: Bonded to
February: Arrested by
March: Traded lives with
May: Killed by
June: Child of
July: In love with
August: Captured by
September: Sharing a prison cell with
October: Handcuffed to
November: Became the pet of
December: Saved by
4: The Fallen
10: Optimus Prime
11: Sunstreaker and Sideswipe
12: The Aerialbots
20: The Stunticons
26: Sentinel Prime
29: Skidz and Mudflap
1.Who's your favourite Transformer?
2. What would you do if you met your favourite transformer?
Run away as fast as I could.
3. What would your favourite transformer do if he/she met you?
Try to kill me.
4. what music does he/she listen to?
I don't know.
5. Do you have an OC?
6. What would your OC do if he/she met your favourite Transformer?
Not much. Probably just sneer and walk away.
7. Who is your favourite Autobot?
8. What crazy thing could you imagine he/she doing?
Letting the twins paint him pink.
9. Who is your favorite Decepticon?
10. What crazy thing could you imagine he/she doing?
Falling in love with Starscream.
11. What would your favourite Autobot and Decepticon do if they met each other?
Try to offline each other.
12. Who is your least favorite Auotbot?
Mudflap and Skidz
13. Who is your least favorite Decepticon?
14. If you could marry your favorite Transformers how many kids would you have?
15. what is your favorite Transformers pairing?
Optimus and Elita-1
16. Have you ever called a Transformer hot?
17. If you could Transform into a car, what would it be?
18. Who's your favourite female Autobot?
19. Which side would you join?
(I didn't write this! This was a poem that a girl wrote in memory of a friend who died of cancer,)
A Solitary Candle
My dear friend,
close your eyes...
hold my hand,
and hear me whisper...
For the times I was lost,
you were there to look for me.
Will you believe me when I say I love you more than you'll ever know.
Will you trust me when I say ...this time you have to let me go.
My dear friend, I must leave.
The world no longer needs me.
It's my time to be gone, until we meet again someday.
Don't you cry now, I know I'll be okay.
Trust that I'll never forget you.
Don't be sad now, just close your eyes until it's through.
Hold my hand, don't open your eyes yet...
wait when I no longer whisper..
My dear friend, you'll be fine.
I'll be up there watching over you.
For the times I'll be gone, don't ever forget
the words I whispered to you.
God calls on my name... and I have to let go of your hand now...
Please don't cry... and smile for me..
because I'm with the one who made us friends.
Remember, I'll always love you.
so come, wave me goodbye...
It'll be painful but we have to...
Hug me, hug me tight, feel the words I can no longer say.
My dear friend, I'm going to miss you.
just pray because I'll always listen.
and one day, when it's your time,
I'll be there for you...
Just like the way I used to.
...I love you...
Warriors fan oath
I'll remember Brightheart,
When I see a scar on someones face.
I will think of Windclan,
Every time I win a race.
I will remember Silverstream,
When I see a young mother.
I'll remember Violet,
When I worry about my brother.
I'll always think of Heathertail,
when someone wants to be 'just friends'.
I will think of StarClan,
When I am the end.
I will think of Tawnypelt,
Whenever I feel judged.
I will think of Darkstripe,
When somebody holds a grudge.
I promise to remember Cinderheart,
When I climb a tree.
I'll remember Midnight,
Whenever I'm at sea.
I'll remember Leafpool,
When I must follow my heart.
I will think of Hollyleaf,
If I ever fall apart.
I'll remember Brambleclaw,
When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf,
When I'm suffering from bad health.
I'll remember Lionblaze,
When I am feeling strong.
I'll remember Tigerstar,
If I choose the path thats wrong.
I'll remember Dovewing,
When I hear of something far away.
I'll remember Cloudtail,
When a kitten catches their first prey.
I'll remember Bluestar,
Whenever I must choose.
I'll remember Crowfeather,
When the one I love, I loose.
Feathertail will be in my mind,
Whenever I must be brave.
And I'll remember The Tribe,
When I'm in a cave.
I'll remember Ashfur,
When somebody breaks my heart.
I'll remember Barley,
When me and my siblings are far apart.
I'll remember Ivypool,
When I try to be the best.
I'll remember Firestar,
When my loyalty's put to the test.
I'll remember Crookedstar,
If someone abandons me.
I'll remember Ravenpaw,
If I ever have to flee.
I'll remember Jayfeather,
When I have a strange dream.
I'll think of Cherrytail and Sparrowpelt,
Whenever I eat cream.
I'll always think of Cinderpelt,
When my leg is sore.
I'll remember Longtail,
When I can see no more.
I'll remember the many battles,
When I see conflict or strife.
I promise to remember all these cats,
For the rest of my life.
Unsafe External Link