I live in the US though I wish I lived somewhere in Europe
My likes are: manga, books, spicy food, sleeping, those who are knowledgeable and do not behave stupidly, traveling to different countries, swimming, ice skating, roller blading, reading, Scandal, Star Wars,
My dislikes are: reading books I do not like, having such a small room, heights, going to school, getting homework, cleaning, hanging out with people I don't know
My favorite couples are: Zutara, Kagomaru, Taang, DamonXBonnie, DracoXHermione, SusanXCaspian, SupergirlXJames, SupermanXWonderWoman, HaruhiXTamaki, AmuXIkuto, OliviaXFitz, RafaelXJane, AnakinXPadmé, LeiaXHan
My least favorite couples are: Kataang, HarryXGinny (he basically marries someone who resembles his mother; Capgras syndrome), RonXHermione, Maiko, ClarkXLois
The one place I want to go in the world is: Dubai
Characters I hate:
Hinata: That dumb, weak bitch, she did nothing until now and just cried for being weak. She followed Naruto but even didn't raise a single finger to help him during his childhood and most annoyingly she stutters and faints.
Agreeing with Blackwolf501's message:
Reasons why I don't support NaruHina
1. Extremely overused pairing. Filter it into the criteria and you get 430 pages with 25 stories per page, that's 10,750 stories with that pairing (not even counting those in crossovers). Compare that to my favourite pairing of Naruto x Kurenai, only has few pages with 25 stories per page that is only 15-20 stories are only readable.
2. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
3. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
4. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
5. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura (not saying I support NaruSaku, just a logical explanation of canon). What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
6. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
7. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
Obito: Best screwed up character in the entire Naruto universe.
Minato: Man I am not a Minato basher but let me ask you something why did that idiot seal the Kyubi's soul and half power in Naruto instead of giving him all the power and taking the soul with him. And worst expecting the village to treat Naruto like a hero pure dumbass!!!!!
Sasuke: That emo-dumbass, thinks the world revolves around him, thinks he can do anything and is so full of himself. I despise Kishi for making Sasuke so powerful and giving Naruto just a Rasengan and Sage mode and Kyubi-mode. Naruto knows no ninjutsu or genjutsu at all while Sasuke is the pro, is this really Naruto Manga or Sasuke Manga?
Pairings I like:
NarutoXSakura( only if it is very well written)
Parings I hate:
NarutoXHinata( I never read a fanfic of this pairing except one of KingKakashi. This pairing sucks)
NarutoXTenten (Dude seriouslYYY????)
NarutoXTsunade( WTF??? I will only read if it is a time travel and Tsunade is only ten years more older than Naruto and not 54)
OUAT: OTPs: Captain Swan, Snowing
BroTPs: Captain Charming, Captain Cobra, Captain Hood, Mad Hook, Mad Swan, Mad Charming, Ruby and Snow, Ruby and Emma, Belle and Ariel, and so many more because it's just like, ship all the brotps.
Brot3: Captain Charming Hood, Captain Cobra Swan
Notp: Swanfire; Swan Queen
Other Ships: Philora, Sleeping Warrior
Favorite Characters: Emma, Hook, Charming
Least Favorite: Peter Pan, Regina, Neal
OUATiW: OTP: Knalice