Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Birthday: June 1st (same day as Marilyn Monroe!)
Favorite Color: All kinds of blue
-Princess Diaries series
-A Faraway Island
Favorite Song: Just ONE!? Fine. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.
Favorite Sport(s): Like I could play one.
Favorite Godly Parent: I feel like such a conformist but, Athena and Posiedon.
My Luckiness throught out my life so far: Pretty damn good.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
1. Perfect? Please, I'm weird, and that's makes me original. Perfect is so boring!
2. Tall? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. In your pajamas? Not yet.
4. Left handed? Nope.
1. Friend you saw: Jasmine
3. Person to text you: Jocelyn
4. Was today better than yesterday? No
All ABOUT YOU:
1. Real name? Bianca
2. Nick names? I hate nicknames, at least the ones people give me. The most common is Mary. I'm so sick of the whole Mary-had-a-little-lamb thing.
3. Eye color? Deep brown, that seem almost black. I love them because it gives a shadow of mystery to my face.
4. Zodiac sign? Gemini, and proud of it!
5. Male or female? Female
6. Slut? Please, I'm like the epitome of goody-two-shoes.
7. Smart? One of the few things I pride myself in.
8. Hair color? Raven Black
9. Long or short? Reaches to my ribcage (trying to donate hair for kids with cancer)
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans, obviously.
11. Phone or Camera? Phone
12. Drink or Smoke? Like I said, epitome of goody-two-shoes, so of course neither.
13. Righty or lefty? Righty
1. First best friend? A girl named Cindy
2. First crush? A boy named Gabriel
3. First pet? A fish that I never named (don't ask, I was a weird little six year old.)
4. First big vacation? A trip to Guatemala when I was 5.
1. Eating? Nothing I just ate.
2. Drinking? Like I said, NOTHING.
3. I'm about to: Work on a chapter of my story
4. Listening to: My little sister watching Camp rock 2 with the volume way up.
5. Plans for today? Nothing
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Only a couple inches taller which won't be easy, because I have the body of a fifth grader.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Both. Too much romance gets a little boring, and I like mixing things up.
3. Sensitive or loud? Both, but a bit more sensitive than loud.
4. Hook-up or relationship? I wouldn't really know... since I weird boys out with my extensive vocabulary and feminine principles. But that's one of the thing I like best about myself! :)
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? No. I almost did once, but my little sister startled me so I dropped the bottle and it spilled EVERYWHERE!
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Twice.
3. Ran away from home? No. I have a perfectly fine family.
4. Broken someone's heart? Please, the boy would be lucky if I didn't break his nose if he tried asking me out. I've got the whole feminine principles thing, remember?
5. Been arrested? No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes
2. Yourself? Yes
3. Heaven? Yes
4. Santa Claus? No comment.
4. Love? Definitely
5. Do you like someone? I think so?
6. Do you believe in God? Yes
7. Answered the truth on all questions? Yes.
Highlight what you are from the list given below:
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" (Me: OHHHHHH! BURN!!!!)
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking God for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying
Songs used in Moving Away, or Moving On?
Numb- Linkin Park: Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcs7fMmhRms
Gravity- Sara Bareilles: Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_U6iSAn_fY
Unsafe External Link